TS LAWCET 2023 was held on 25 May 2023. The Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is a State level Law entrance exam. It is organized by Osmania University for admission to 3 year LLB, 5 Year LLB in Law Colleges in Telangana. If you want to appear in TS LAWCET exam then register before last date. Then download TS LAWCET hall ticket. After exam, check answer key and then TS LAWCET 2023 result.
Latest – TS LAWCET 2023 answer key released (Get here), response sheet released (Get here)
TS LAWCET 2023
What is TS LAWCET exam?
The full form of TS LAWCET is Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Osmania University at a State level. You can get admission in 3 year LLB, 5 Year LLB in Law Colleges in Telangana through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Test
- Application Form
- Application Correction
- Hall Ticket
- Response Sheet
- Answer Key
TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Date
OU decides and announces the exam date of TS LAWCET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check lawcet.tsche.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||01 Mar 2023|
|Release of TS LAWCET 2023 application form||02 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online without late fee|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 1000|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 2000|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 4000|
|Correction Window||04 to 12 May 2023|
|TS LAWCET 2023 hall ticket release date||16 May 2023|
|TS LAWCET 2023 Exam Date||25 May 2023|
|Release of official answer key||29 May 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||31 May 2023|
|TS LAWCET 2023 result announcement||As per OU|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Test Zones
- Important Dates
- Instruction Booklet
- Correction in Application Form
- User Guide for filling Online Application
- 28 Apr – TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
- 20 Apr – TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
- TS LAWCET 2023 Schedule Revised
- TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
TS LAWCET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||TS LAWCET 2023|
|Full Form of TS LAWCET||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form of OU||Osmania University|
|Type of Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through TS LAWCET||3 year LLB, 5 Year LLB|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through TS LAWCET||Law Colleges in Telangana|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12 for LLB 5 Years, Graduate for LLB 3 Years|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs, Aptitude for the Study of Law|
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- OU releases the TS LAWCET application form 2023 at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the TS LAWCET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the TS LAWCET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test.
TS LAWCET Exam
If you will appear in TS LAWCET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the TS LAWCET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple choice.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Telugu or English and Urdu.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is none for incorrect answers
TS LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of TS LAWCET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the TS LAWCET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve TS LAWCET previous year question papers.
TS LAWCET Sample Papers
The TS LAWCET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Law entrance exam preparation.
- The TS LAWCET 2023 sample paper by OU, if any, is official.
- However you can also use TS LAWCET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest TS LAWCET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use TS LAWCET 2023 mock test.
TS LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of TS LAWCET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- TS LAWCET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The TS LAWCET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice TS LAWCET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve TS LAWCET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
TS LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
The TS LAWCET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the TS LAWCET admit card.
- OU releases the admit card at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of TS LAWCET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the TS LAWCET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2023.
TS LAWCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the TS LAWCET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of TS LAWCET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If OU releases the TS LAWCET official answer key, then you can download it at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Osmania University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the TS LAWCET solutions.
TS LAWCET 2023 Result
All students who write the TS LAWCET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Osmania University (OU) declares the TS LAWCET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for TS LAWCET 2023 result link is is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per OU calendar.
- In order to check TS LAWCET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of TS LAWCET exam decides your admission to 3 year LLB, 5 Year LLB courses.
Official Website is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Qs. What is the TS LAWCET Exam?
Ans. The TS LAWCET exam is a State level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to 3 year LLB, 5 Year LLB courses in Law Colleges in Telangana.
Qs. Who conducts TS LAWCET?
Ans. The Osmania University (OU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for TS LAWCET 2023?
Ans. The official website is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for TS LAWCET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the TS LAWCET 2023 notification. Check lawcet.tsche.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for TS LAWCET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the TS LAWCET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for TS LAWCET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on TS LAWCET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
How many years need to eligible for law set exam
You can check the eligibility criteria here:
1For 3 Year LLB Course: Have Graduate Degree with at least 45%. Those who have less than 45% in the graduation should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
2.For 5 Year LL.B. Course: Passed 10+2 with at least 45%.