|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Kakatiya University, Warangal, will conduct the Law Common Entrance Test – 2018 (TSLAWCET-2018) for entry into those seats of Five-Year / Three year LL.B. Degree Courses in the Telangana State. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. The applications of TS LAWCET 2018 will be submitted through online mode only. The Test is conducted to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law. Know more about the TS LAWCET 2018 from the article below.
Date of issuance of TS LAWCET 2018 notification is expected in March 2018.
TS LAWCET 2018
Interested aspirants can apply for TS LAWCET 2018 from the TSLAWCET 2018 official website, which is, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. The schedule for TS LAWCET 2018 has not yet been announced. The notification shall be released in the month of March 2018. However, aspirants may refer to the tentative schedule provided below:
|Online registration process begins from||Third week of March 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application without late fee||Third week of April 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 250||Last week of May 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 500||First week of May 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 1000||Second week of May 2018|
|Last date of submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. 1500||Third week of May 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Third week of May 2018|
|TSLAWCET 2018 exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Preliminary key will be available from||A day or two after the exam is conducted|
|Last date for submitting objection on Preliminary Answer Key||First week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key and Result||Second week of June 2018|
- For 3 Year LLB Course: The Candidates should possess Graduate Degree (in any discipline) from a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized (10+2+3 pattern) as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate has secured less than 45% in the graduation, the candidate should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
- For 5 Year LL.B. Course: The candidates should have passed 10+2 with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S and Bar Council of India.
Note: The candidates belonging to SC/ST category percentage of 39.5% and 44.5% or above in case of other categories will be considered as 40% and 45% respectively.
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian National and should satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order.
Age Limit: The decision for imposing age limit is still in the court. Last year, for TS LAWCET 2017 there was no age limit. There is no clarity on if there will be an age limit for admission to the law colleges. The same will be updated on this page if there will be any information released regarding this. Hence, for TS LAWCET 2018, candidates may expect that there shall be no age limit to apply.
- The interested aspirants can register for TS LAWCET 2018 through online mode only.
- It is mandatory for candidates to provide the following details for registration:
- Details of the Qualifying Examination Appeared or Passed
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate
- Local Status (TS(OU)/Residuary A.P(AU/SVU)/Non-Local)
- Income of Parent
- Special Category
- After filling in the required details in the online application form, candidates need to upload the photograph (size < 30KB) and signature (size < 15KB) as per the provided specifications.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, proceed to make payment for the Registration Fee.
- On submitting the application form, a Registration Number will be sent to the mail ID or SMS.
- Take print out of the copy of the application form and preserve it carefully for future references.
The registration fees can be paid through either of the two modes:
- TS/AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Center
- Debit Card / Credit Card
|For all other Categories||Rs. 350|
The TS LAWCET 2018 will consist of 120 objective type including multiple choice questions, which candidates need to solve in 90 minutes. The question paper will be set both in English and Telugu language. The question paper is divided into three parts:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
- 5 year Law Course – The standard of question for the program is expected to be of Intermediate level
- 3 year Law Course – The standard of questions for this program is expected to be of Degree Level.
The admit card for TS LAWCET 2018 will be issued in online mode only. No, admit card will be sent to the candidates through post. The admit card will be available for download a week before the commencement of the examination. The candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance test can download their admit card by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth in the given fields.
The candidates who will appear for the TS LAWCET 2018 will be able to check their result from the TS LAWCET 2018 official website. Candidates need to enter their Hall Ticket Number to check the result. Also, the exam conducting body will publish rank card. The Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the TSLAWCET 2018.
Insofar, official details of TS LAWCET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as TSCHE releases TS LAWCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.