TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form – TS LAWCET 2021 application form has been started for admission of candidates in 5-Year / 3-Years LL.B. degree courses. The last date for submission of online applications with a late fee is extended up to August 10, 2021. Along with this, candidates can also make corrections in the application form of TS LAWCET 2021 between August 01 to August 10, 2021. Candidates can apply online from the official website i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in or through the direct link given below. TS LAWCET is conducted for admission into LLB (3 Years & 5Years) Course for the academic session 2021-2022. For more information about TS LAWCET 2021 Application form, application fee, process, etc. read the page below.
– TS LAWCET 2021 Application Correction is opened between August 01 to August 10, 2021. Scroll down to access the link.
– Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad has extended the last date for registration and submission of online applications with a late fee. Scroll down to access the link.
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to choose the regional centre for the exam at the time of registration. The candidates must choose the examination centre wisely because once the centre is allotted, it cannot be changed. Check the important dates for TS LAWCET 2021 application process from below.
|The online registration process begins from||24 Mar 2021|
|Last date of submitting the online application without late fee||15 Jul 2021|
|Last date of submitting the online application|
with late fee 250/-
with late fee 500/-
With late fee 1000/-
25 Jul 2021
05 Aug 2021
10 Aug 2021
|Form correction||01 – 10 Aug 2021|
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the exam have to pay the non-refundable application fee. Check the application fee from below:
|SC / ST||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment – The application fee is to be paid in online mode through the given below ways:
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required to Fill TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must keep the mentioned below documents ready at the time of filling the application form. The list of documents required as follows:
- Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Income certificate issued by MRO
- Certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent
- Caste Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Image and Photograph
Image Specification for TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the images in their prescribed format only. Check the specification of images to be uploaded from below:
|Photograph||50 kb||jpg / Jpeg|
|Signature||30 kb||jpg / Jpeg|
How to Fill TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can easily fill the TS LAWCET 2021 application form by following the steps below:
Step 1 – Register and Pay Fee
- Click on the link provided on this page. It leads to a new page as shown below.
- Here, the candidates need to click on the “Application Fee Payment” tab.
- On clicking it, a payment gateway will appear on the screen. In the payment gateway, candidates have to enter – name, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth, mobile number, alternative mobile number, e-mail id, stream, category, and payment type.
- After that, candidates have to pay the application fee. Then, the reference ID will be generated, note down the reference ID for further use.
Step 2 – Fill the Application Form
- The next step is to fill the application form of TS LAWCET 2021. The application form appears as shown below. Click on “Fill Application form” as step 2.
- Then, candidates have to enter asked details to fill the application form.
- After that, the candidates need to add education details and upload images in the form. The images are to be uploaded in the prescribed format, as explained above.
- Once all the details are filled, cross-check it and make the final submit. Following this, the application number appears on the screen. Save the number for future reference.
Step 3 – Printout of application form
- Click on “Print your filed in application form” link to print the application form.
- After that preview of application form is displayed on the screen. Candidates must take a printout of it, for future reference.
Details to be Entered in TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to provide valid and correct details in the application form. Check the list of the details to be entered in application form:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- State / District of birth
- Special Reservation
- Aadhar Card number
- Ration Card Number
- SSC or equivalent 10+2 Hall Ticket Number
- The month of Passing of 12th
- SSC or equivalent 10 Hall ticket number
- Month of passing 10th
- Place of study from class 6 to 12th
- Details for course applied
- 3 test centre choices
TS LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who interested to participate in the TS LAWCET 2021, required basic eligibility and shall have specified educational qualification. The complete details TS LAWCET 2021 eligibility criteria are given below.
Nationality and Domicile:
- Applicants should be an Indian Nationals
- It should also satisfy the Local/Unreserved status requirement as stated in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974.
Educational Qualifications –
For 3 Year LLB Course
- Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any other examination recognized (10+2+3 pattern).
- candidates must have passed degree with a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks.
- For reserved category, candidates have passed with 42 % aggregate marks forOBC, 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST.
For 5 Year LLB Course
- Candidates should have passed 2 year intermediate (10+2) or equivalent from any recognized board.
- For general category, candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks.
- And reserve category, candidates should have passed with 42% marks for OBC Category & 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST.
TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can access the admit card. Admit card of TS LAWCET is issued online and they can download it by entering registration number, date of birth and qualifying examination Hall ticket number. Candidates must carry the printout of admit card and have to reach the centre on date & time mentioned on the admit card. Admit card carry given below details on it:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Application Number
- Date & timings of exam
- Exam venue
- Course applied for
- General Information
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Centre
TS LAWCET will be held at the following below regional test centers in which candidates have to choose exam centres in the application form:
- Hyderabad West
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad South-East
- Bhadradri Kothagudem
- Narsampet (Warangal)
About TS LAWCET
Common entrance test is organized for the admission into 3-Year / 5-Year LL.B and 2 year LL.M courses in state of Telangana. It is a state-level exam conducted in online mode by Osmania University, Hyderabad under TSCHE. The exam is consist of 120 multiple choice questions in three sections. There is no negative marking in the exam and admission into course is made on the basis of the score of LAWCET.
TS LAWCET 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to submit the online application form on the official website.
Ans : There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through TS/AP Online Center and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card.
Ans : On successful submission of the online application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number.
Ans : Yes, candidates need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) in their prescribed format.
Ans : No, candidates are not required to send the application form or attachments.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.