TS POLYCET Result 2020 – State Board of Technical Education and Training announces TS POLYCET 2020 result online, at polycetts.nic.in. Candidates can check TS POLYCET result 2020 by entering their hall ticket number. To qualify TS POLYCET 2020, the candidates need to score minimum of 30% marks, out of 120. After the release of the result, the rank card for the exam is released. The qualified candidates are then called for counselling and seat allotment. Get more information about TS POLYCET result 2020 from this page such as how to check, qualifying marks, tie-breaking criteria etc.
TS POLYCET Result 2020
The schedule for web counselling and admission is announced later on. However, the schedule for the exam and the announcement of the result is as follows:
|TS POLYCET Results 2020||Dates|
|TS POLYCET 2020 Exam date|
|Declaration of Result for TS POLYC|
|Counselling starts from|
Check here: Candidates can check their TS POLYCET result 2020 as per schedule from polycetts.nic.in.
TS POLYCET 2020 Qualifying Criteria
Check the qualifying criteria given below for TS POLYCET 2020.
|Particulars||Qualifying Criteria (out of 120 marks)|
|Polytechnics of Technical Education Department||30% out of 120 marks (30 marks in Physics, Chemistry &|
|Agricultural Polytechnics of |
Prof Jayashankar Agricultural University
|30% out of 120 marks (30 marks in Physics, Chemistry &|
How to Check TS POLYCET Result 2020?
TS POLYCET result releases in the online mode only. Check the steps to check TS POLYCET result 2020 given below.
Step 1: Click on the link given above.
Step 2: After following the step mentioned above, a login window will open.
Step 3: Then, the candidates have to enter their Hall Ticket Number, in the provided space.
Step 3: Then, enter the hall ticket number in the space provided.
Step 4: Next, click on the ‘view rank card’ button.
Step 5: Lastly, download the rank card for future references.
How is TS POLYCET 2020 Rank Determined?
Two separate ranks shall be generated for the candidates who appeared in TS POLYCET 2020 in order to take admission in Polytechnics and Agricultural Diplomas. Check the criteria for the determination of TS POLYCET 2020 ranks.
- For Engineering / Non-Engineering Polytechnics: The ranks shall be decided as per the marks obtained in Mathematics (60), Physics (30), Chemistry (30).
- For Agricultural Polytechnics (PJTSAU): The ranks shall be decided as per the marks obtained in Mathematics (60/2), Physics (30), Chemistry (30), and Biology (30).
TS POLYCET 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria
If two or more candidates obtain the same marks in TS POLYCET 2020, then, the tie-breaking criteria given below shall be followed to resolve the tie.
For Engineering/ Non Engineering Polytechnics:
- Firstly, the marks in the Mathematics section shall be considered.
- If the tie still persists, then, the marks in the Physics section shall be considered.
- If the tie does not get resolved, then, the date of birth of the candidates will be taken into consideration.
For Agricultural Polytechnics
- First of all, the marks in Biology section will be checked.
- If the tie is still there, then, the marks of Physics section will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, then the marks in the Chemistry section will be taken into account.
- If the tie does not get resolved, then, the date of birth will be checked. Older candidates will get a higher rank.
- If in case the tie is still there, then, the candidates with a higher score in the qualifying exam will get a higher rank.
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, detailed notification regarding TS POLYCET releases on the official website, polycetts.nic.in. Separate counselling schedule shall be released for PJTSAU and Engineering / Non-Engineering Polytechnic institutions respectively. It is to be kept in mind that no separate call letters shall be issued to the candidates in order to attend the counselling. The process of TS POLYCET 2020 counselling is given below.
- The candidates have to first submit their choices of colleges and courses. This has to be done online by logging in at the candidate’s dashboard.
- Then, the allotment letter shall be issued to the candidates.
- Next, candidates have to download the allotment letter and bank challan in order to pay the admission fee.
- Then, the candidates have to appear at the allotted college for the document verification with the fee paid challan.
Documents Required at the time TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates have to carry original along with the self attested copies of the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Memo of marks of class 10th
- Community certificate from Revenue Authorities (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- POLYCET 2020 hall ticket
- POLYCET 2020 rank card
- Class 4th to 10th study certificate
- Medical Certitificate issued by state / district medical board (in case of handicapped children, women’s development, child welfare and labour development)
- NCC Certificate (if applicable)
- Participating certificate in International Youth Exchange Programme, Republic Day Parade at Delhi, State Level Competition (if any)
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service in case of Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) and service certificate in case of serving personnel from the competent authority
- Game and sports certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Transfer certificate
- Physical Fitness Certficate from any doctor not below the rank of Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer in 2020
- Minority Community Certificate issued by the Headmaster
Some Other Documents
TS POLYCET 2020 Seat Reservation
Check the seat reservation given below.
For Residential Polytechnic at Gajwel (For Boys) and Karimnagar (For Girls)
For Residential Polytechnics at Utnoor (Telangana)
Other Reservation Criteria
TS POLYCET 2020 Allotment of Seats
The candidates can check the allotment of seats given below.
|Govt. Aided Polytechnic institution (Osmania University Area,|
Andra University Area, Sri Venkateswara University Area)
TS POLYCET 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below for the admission in different institutions.
|For admission into University|
|Rs 14000 (Hostel and Mess Charges are additional)|
|For admission into Affiliated |
|Rs 19,000 (Hostel and Mess Charges are additional)|
Payment of Fees for SBTET Polytechnics
|Particulars||Govt. Aided Polytechnics||Private|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 2,000||Rs 14,900|
|Course work fee||Rs 200||–|
|Games Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Association Fee||Rs 100||–|
|Laboratory & Workshop fee||Rs 600||–|
|Library Non-Refundable Fee||Rs 300||–|
|Admission Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Syllabus book||Rs 50||Rs 50|
|Board Recognition Fee||Rs 250||Rs 250|
|Alumni Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Total||Rs 3,800||Rs 15,500|
FAQs for TS POLYCET Result 2020
Q. How can I check TS POLYCET 2020 result?
Ans. You can check TS POLYCET result at polycetts.nic.in.
Q. What are the details needed to check TS POLYCET result?
Ans. You must have a hall ticket number of TS POLYCET 2020 to check the result.
Q. What is the minimum qualifying marks of TS POLYCET 2020?
Ans. The candidates must secure minimum 30% marks out of 120. In other words, the candidates must get 36 marks out of 120.
Q. Where will the counselling schedule for TS POLYCET release?
Ans. The counselling schedule for TS POLYCET 2020 shall be released at polycetts.nic.in.
Q. Can I receive my call letter for the TS POLYCET 2020 counselling in the offline mode?
Ans. No separate call letter shall be issued to any candidate. You can download the allotment letter from the official website only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.