TS POLYCET Result 2020 – State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) has announced TS POLYCET 2020 result online, at polycetts.nic.in. The exam was held on September 02, 2020. To check the result, the candidates have to log in by entering their TS POLYCET 2020 hall ticket number. In order to qualify TS POLYCET 2020, the candidates need to obtain a minimum of 30% marks out of 120. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are required to take part in the counselling process. Check more information about TS POLYCET result 2020 from this page.
– The special round counseling schedule for TS POLYCET 2020 has released. Scroll down to check it.
– The TS POLYCET 2020 result is is out, check using the direct below.
TS POLYCET Result 2020
The official authority will not send TS POLYCET rank card individually to the candidates. TS POLYCET result 2020 can be checked online only. Check the important dates regarding TS POLYCET result 2020 from the table given below.
|Declaration of result|
|Commencement of counselling||12 Sep – 17 Sep 2020|
|Payment of registration fee and booking of slots|
|Document verification||14 – |
|Process of exercising web options||20 Sep 2020|
|Provisional seat allotment||22 Sep 2020|
|Payment of admission fee||22 – 26 Sep 2020|
|Final phase of admission|
|Exercising of web options||30 Sep – 01 Oct 2020|
|Provisional allotment of seats||03 Oct 2020|
|Payment of admission fee||03 – 06 Oct 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted college||05 and 06 Oct 2020|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee &|
Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to
attend for Certificate Verification
|08 Oct 2020|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in|
|09 Oct 2020|
|Exercising options||09 – 10 Oct 2020|
|Freezing of options||10 Oct 2020|
|Provisional allotment of seats||12 Oct 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website, and Reporting at the allotted College||12 – 14 Oct 2020|
|Spot Admissions (For Private Unaided Polytechnics)|
|The spot admission guidelines for Private Unaided Polytechnics|
will be placed in the website
|13 Oct 2020|
|Spot admissions activity will be completed||20 Oct 2020|
Special Round Counselling Schedule: Click here to download the TS POLYCET 2020 Special Round Counselling Schedule.
Download Schedule: Click here to download the Slot Booking Schedule for TS POLYCET 2020
Check Result Here: Click here to check TS POLYCET 2020 result.
How to Check TS POLYCET Result 2020?
SBTET announces result for TS POLYCET online. The candidates can follow the steps given below in order to view their TS POLYCET 2020 result.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the result given above.
Step 2: After following the step mentioned above, a login window will open. Now, enter the TS POLYCET 2020 hall ticket number in the space provided.
Step 3: Then, click on the ‘View rank card’ button.
Step 4: After clicking on the view rank card button. the result will be displayed on the screen. Now, check the result carefully.
Step 5: Finally, download the result and take its 2-3 printouts for future use.
TS POLYCET 2020 Qualifying Criteria
For qualifying TS POLYCET 2020, all the candidates who appeared for the entrance test are required to obtain the minimum qualifying marks. The minimum qualifying marks specified by the official authority are given below.
|Particulars||Qualifying Criteria (out of 120 marks)|
|Polytechnics of Technical Education Department||30% out of 120 marks (36 marks in Physics, Chemistry &|
Mathematics put together)
|Agricultural Polytechnics of Prof. Jayashankar|
Agricultural University, Hyderabad
|30% out of 120 marks (36 marks in Maths (60/2), Biology, Physics, Chemistry put together)|
How is TS POLYCET 2020 Rank Determined?
In total, two ranks are allotted to the students who appear for TS POLYCET 2020. The rank for TS POLYCET 2020 is determined as follows.
- For admission into Polytechnics: For admission into Polytechnics, the ranking should be done according to the marks secured in Maths (60 marks) + Physics (30 marks) and Chemistry (30 marks) put together for maximum marks of 120.
- For Agricultural Polytechnics: For admission into Agricultural Polytechnics, the ranking shall be done according to the marks secured in Maths (60/2=30 marks), Physics (30 marks), Chemistry (30 marks), and Biology (30 marks) put together for maximum marks of 120.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for TS POLYCET 2020
If two or more candidates obtain the same marks in TS POLYCET 2020, then, the tie-breaking rules given below are followed to resolve the ties.
For Engineering/ Non Engineering Polytechnics:
- Firstly, the candidates with higher marks in Mathematics are given priority.
- If the tie still persists, the marks of Physics in the entrance test are considered and the candidate with higher marks is given preference.
- If the tie still exists, then, the date of birth of the candidates is considered and the candidate older in age is given preference.
- In case of still a tie, the candidate with higher marks in the qualifying test is given preference.
For Agricultural Polytechnics
- First of all, the marks of the Biology subject of the entrance test is given preference. The candidate with higher marks in Biology subject is given better rank.
- In case of still a tie, the candidate with better marks in the Physics subject of the entrance test is placed higher.
- If the tie still persists, then, the candidate with higher marks in the Chemistry subject of the entrance test is given preference.
- In case of still a tie, the candidate with better marks of the Mathematics subject in the entrance test is given a better rank.
- If there is still a tie, the date of birth of the candidates is taken into account and the older candidate is given preference.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then, the candidate with higher marks in the qualifying test is allotted a better rank.
Details Specified in TS POLYCET 2020 Result
Various important details related TS POLYCET is mentioned in its result. Check the details given below.
- Name of the candidate
- TS POLYCET 2020 hall ticket number
- Subject-wise marks
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
- Qualifying status
TS POLYCET Seat Reservation
Check the seat reservation according to various categories given below.
Seat Reservation for Residential Polytechnics at Gajwel (For Boys) and Karimnagar (For Girls), Telangana
Seat Reservation for Residential Polytechnics at Utnoor (Telangana)
All seats are reserved only for Boys
Other Reservation Criteria
TS POLYCET 2020 Allotment of Seats
The seats are classified according to the regional institutions and state-wide institutions for the admission into Diploma programmes. Check the information given below for the same.
Govt. Aided Polytechnic / Institution shall be filled by the candidates
belonging to Osmania University
|Unreserved seats for both local & non local candidates|
(as per the ranking in TS POLYCET 2020)
State – Wide Institutions
|Seats to be filled by the candidates belonging to |
i)Andhra University area ii) Osmania University area iii) Sri Venkateswara University
The ratio to be followed is – 42:36:22 respectively
TS POLYCET 2020 Institute Wise Seat Intake
Check the institute-wise seat intake given below.
Click Here to check the institute-wise seat intake in Telanagana
TS POLYCET Counselling 2020
After the declaration of TS POLYCET 2020 result, the candidates who qualify the test are required to take part in the counselling. The counselling for TS POLYCET take place in the online mode. The details for web based counselling, verification of documents, option entry releases at tspolycet.nic.in. Check the TS POLYCET 2020 counselling process given below.
- First of all, the candidates have to pay the processing fee for counselling.
- Then, the candidates have to upload the certificates.
- Next, the candidates have to book the slots for counselling.
- After the slot booking, the candidates have to appear at the designated centres for document verification.
- Then, the candidates have to do the option entry for colleges / courses.
- After this, the seat allotment is displayed and the candidates are required to download the seat allotment letter.
- Now, the candidates have to pay the admission fee.
- Lastly, the candidates are required to appear at the allotted college with their allotment order, documents, and challan of fee paid.
TS POLYCET 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below.
|For admission into University |
|Rs 14000 (Hostel and Mess Charges are additional)|
|For admission into Affiliated Polytechnics||Rs 19,000 (Hostel and Mess Charges are additional)l)|
Fee Structure for SBTET Polytecnics
|Particulars||Govt. Aided Polytechnics||Private|
|Tuition fee||Rs 2,000||Rs 14,900|
|Course work fee||Rs 200||–|
|Games Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Association Fee||Rs 100||–|
|Laboratory & Workshop Fee||Rs 600||–|
|Library Non-Refundable Fee||Rs 300||–|
|Admission Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Syllabus book||Rs 50||Rs 50|
|Board Recognition Fee||Rs 250||Rs 250|
|Alumni Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Total||Rs 3,800||Rs 15,500|
FAQs for TS POLYCET Result 2020
Q. From where can I check TS POLYCET 2020 result?
Q. How can I check TS POLYCET 2020 result?
Q. What is the minimum qualifying marks of TS POLYCET 2020?
Q. Can I receive my call letter for the TS POLYCET 2020 counselling in the offline mode?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.