TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus – The candidates can check the syllabus TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) from this page. SBTET releases TS POLYCET 2021 syllabus polycetts.nic.in. The registered candidates can check the syllabus to see what are the important topics and chapters from which questions are framed. TS POLYCET syllabus is based on SCC topics studied in syllabus of Mathematics & Physical Sciences subjects. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad conducts Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test for the students who want to pursue diploma courses. Scroll down to know more about TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus.
TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for TS POLYCET is set by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad. It consists of questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information about TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus, check the information given below.
Candidates can check the important topics and chapters given below from which questions will be framed in the examination.
TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number system
- Quadratic equations
- Pair of Linear equations in Two Variables
- Coordinate geometry
- Similar Triangles
- Tangents and Scants to a Circle
TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemical Equations
- Structure of atom
- Acids, bases & salts
- Electric Current
- Principles of Metallurgy
TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus for Physics
- Reflection of light at Curved Surfaces
- Human eye and colourful world
- Chemical equations and reactions
- Classification of elements – The Periodic Table
- Refraction of light at Curved Surfaces
TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus for Biology
- Heredity & Evolution
TS POLYCET 2021 Exam Pattern
It is essential for the registered candidates to be aware of the exam pattern before the examination as it specifies the duration of the exam, total marks, marking scheme etc. Check TS POLYCET 2021 exam pattern given below.
- Mode of POLYCET: Pen and Paper based test
- Duration of the Exam: TS POLYCET is a total of 150 Minutes examination.
- Type of Questions: It includes MCQ based questions.
- Number of Questions: Total number of 150 questions are asked in the exam.
- Sections: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the four (4) sections of the POLYCET test.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of one (1) mark.
Candidates can check the syllabus subjects and distribution of questions from the below-given table.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
Important Books for TS POLYCET 2021
Check the list of books given below in order to know what can be the best possible study material to prepare for TS POLYCET 2021.
|Science for Tenth Class Part1 |
|Lakhmir Singh &|
|Pardeep’s Science Physics Part-1 for|
|Surindra Lal &|
|Pardeep’s Science Chemistry Part-2 for |
|S.N Dhawan||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 10 by R D Sharma||R D Sharma||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions – Mathematics for Class X||Amit Rastogi, Sanjiv Jain||Buy Here|
How to prepare using TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus?
Candidates are required to follow certain tips so that the syllabus is used at its utmost in order to score well in the examination. Check the tips provided below.
- Proper time management: As and when thy syllabus is published, decide the time in which the topics have to be covered. Abide by that time table till the time of examination.
- Analyze the topics carefully: Check the topics and syllabus carefully mentioned in the syllabus and do the preparation accordingly.
- Purchase good books to study: After checking the syllabus, select the books that are famous, trustworthy and have the concepts clearly stated in them.
- Understand the concepts: The syllabus depicts the topics and chapters that have been covered before, so check the syllabus carefully and see which topic has been missed while preparing for the exam. The, understand the concepts and prepare accordingly.
About TS POLYCET 2021
Telanagana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana. It is conducted for the students who want to take admission in Diploma courses in engineering / non – engineering / technology courses. The exam is conducted in the offline mode for 2 hours.
About State Board of Technical Education
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telanagana is an autonomous body which is constituted under Section 6 of A.P. The responsibilities of the board includes framing policies for eechnical education, to impart training for the teachers of technical institutions. It conducts examinations and award Diploma and Certificates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.