PG Diploma in Tourism Management sample papers are available on this page. Candidates can practice through the sample papers to get admission in the PG Diploma in Tourism Management course. Sample papers are very crucial for those candidates who give the entrance examination of any examination. Candidates can check all the TUEE Sample Paper of PG Diploma in Tourism Management from here.
TUEE Sample Paper – PG Diploma in Tourism Management
Candidates get know about the lacking point of themselves and they tries to improve that before examination. Sample papers are key to get admission in the various colleges and institutes. Practicing papers are prime for the preparation for the examination as it helps to make a judgement or analysis of the performance in the exam.
The Written Test consists of the following : No negative marks for wrong answers
1. Test of GK: 40 marks; 2. Test of reasoning : 30 marks; 3. Test of English : 30 marks.
Total marks: 100
Time: 2 hours
1. Which is the largest sugarcane producing state in India?
(a) Bihar (b) Andhra Pradesh (c) Uttar Pradesh (d) Assam
2. Which particular city is known as the “Garden City” of India?
(a) Mysore (b) Bangalore (c) Agra (d) Varanasi
3. Mother Teresa arrived in India from Europe in the year
(a) 1910 (b) 1921 (c) 1929 (d) 1939
4. What is the name of the currency of Russia?
(a) Mark (b) Yen (c) Ruble (d) Peso
English : Which of the Phases marked (1), (2) and (3) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentences.
1. She cooks, washes dishes, does her homework and takes relaxing.
i) relaxing then
ii) then relaxes
iii) then relaxing
iv) take relaxes
v) no correction required
2. Fill in the blanks with the help of the alternatives given below
Charles Darwin was ……………….. (6) …………….. to his studies to a point of madness. However, his findings …………
(7) …………….. fruits when he got sucess in propagating the evoltionary principles. According to this theory, there is always
………………….. (8) ………………… for existence or the ……………… (9) …………………….. of the fittest. this theory taught
man to ……………. (10) ………………….. Himself to his prevailing environment.
Q. 6. (a) Addicted (b) Devoted (c) Given (d) Recommended
Q. 7. (a) Bore (b) Gave (c) Carried (d) Indicated
Q. 8. (a) Efforts (b) Striving (c) Struggle (d) Fight
Q. 9. (a) Life (b) Survival (c) Dominance (d) Destruction
Q. 10. (a) Adapt (b) Adopt (c) Adept (d) Adhere
1. The age of a man is three times the sum of the ages of his two sons. Five years after, his age will be double the sum of the ages of his sons. The father’s present age is
(a) 40 years (b) 45 years (c) 50 years (d) 55 years
2. A town ‘P’ is located in a particular district. The town ‘A’ is West of P. Town ‘T’ is East of ‘P’. Town ‘K’ is East of ‘B’ but West of ‘T’ and ‘A’. They are all in the same district. Which town is the farther West?
(a) P (b) K (c) B (d) A
Non-Verbal Reasoning :
1. 1 2 3 4
2. I II III IV V
In above set of figures (I) to (IV), some parts are shown to change their positions in a regular direction. Following the same sequence, which one of the following will appear at the fifth stage ?
(a) (b) (c) (d)
General Knowledge : 1(b), 2(c), 3(a), 4(c), 5(c)
English : 1(2), 6(b), 7 (a), 8(c), 9(b), 10(a)
Reasoning : 1(b), 2(c)
Non-Verbal Reasoning : 1(1), 2(c)
About Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE)
Tezpur University conducts the Tezpur University Entrance Exam (TUEE) for taking admissions in the various courses at this Central University. This exam is conducted once in a year. The admission in the university will be done through entrance exam only and the result is available in the form of the merit list. All the details regarding the exam is available on its official website. Tezpur University is a central level university. Candidates have to prepare well themselves to take admission in this university.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.