UPCATET 2020 Application Form – The UPCATET 2020 Application Form Correction starts for a short duration of time after the application form process ends. The expected date of the Application form correction is the 1st week of April 2020. Candidates can edit the Application form by login with their Program name, Course, Registration Number and Date of Birth on the official website, upcatet.org. Make sure you don’t miss out the last date to edit the Application form. Learn more about UPCATET Application Form Correction 2020 from this page.
UPCATET 2020 Application Form Correction
The information regarding the Application form correction releases on the official website only. You can check out the important dates related to the UPCATET 2020 Application Form Correction below:
|UPCATET 2020 Application Form Correction||Important Dates|
|The window for form correction is available from||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to make changes in the application form||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Issuance of UPCATET 2020 Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
Application Form Correction: Click Here to login and make changes in the details provided in the UPCATET 2020 Application Form.
Editable and Non-Editable Details In The Application Form
As per last year’s exam session, it was not mentioned which details cannot be edited. So, you can edit all the details in the Application form. However, it is expected that candidates will not be able to change the details mentioned below:
- Your Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Category/ Sub-Category
- Test Center
How To Do Correction in UPCATET 2020 Application Form?
Just simply follow the steps which are given below to successfully edit/change/modify details in the application form:
Step 1: Login
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the application form correction window is available.
- Next. choose your Program, course and then enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit these details by clicking on “Login” button.
Step 2: Edit the details in UPCATET Application Form
- After submitting these details, your application form will be available.
- Click on the Edit button to make changes in the details given by you in the form.
Step 3: Verify the Information
- Now, that you have make changes in the application form, before finally submitting it, verify that the details entered by you are correct.
- If there are no more changes required and the information given by you is correct then proceed to finally submit the application form.
Step 4: Take a print of the completed application form
- Finally, take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to yourself for future reference.
How To Edit Your Date Of Birth in the UPCATET 2020 Application Form?
Why is it important to provide correct information in the Application Form?
Many students wonder that since the details are not verified during the test or before the test why is it necessary to provide correct details? Yes, the details provided in the application form are not verified during the registration for the test or at the time of the test, but it will be verified at the time of counselling. If you will qualify the entrance test, you will be called for counselling round, during which you have bring all the necessary documents in proof of the details provided by you in the application form. So, it is important that every detail in the application form should be correct and no issue arises at the time of admission.
UPCATET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for UPCATET 2020 releases on the official website as per the schedule. It is an important document to carry to the exam centre on the examination day. To download the Admit card, you can follow the simple steps given below:
- Open the official website from the link provided on this page.
- Now click on the link for ‘Download Admit Card’ from the home page.
- The login portal will open up.
- Now enter the required details – Group of Paper, Registration No./ Roll No., and Date of Birth.
- Your Admit card will display on the next page.
Things to carry with the UPCATET 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates have to carry the following things along with the Admit card:
- A Black Ball Pen
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Any valid Id proof such as Aadhaar card/ Passort/ Driver’s license.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2020 conducted by by Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Ayodhya (NDUAT), Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur (CSAUAT), Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut (SVPUAT) and Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda (BUAT) on a rotational basis. It is a State Level Entrance exam for admission into all Agricultural programmes offered by the exam conducting universities.
It is an Offline Test held at various Test Centres accross Uttar Pradesh. Last year, NDUAT was the exam conducting body. All the information regarding the exam releases on the official website for UPCATET every year. Candidates can apply for the exam as per the eligibility criteria.
All the above information is based on the previous year’s information brochure. This page will get updated as soon the new information brochure releases on the official website. Until then, stay tuned!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.