ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2017 will be issued in the 4th week of May 2017. The candidates will be able to download it online and the copy of the admit card will not be dispatched offline. ICAR will conduct AIEEA UG 2017 on June 10, 2017, and the candidates must carry the admit card. It is vital to ensure that the AIEEA admit card 2017 is carried in prescribed format. The candidates may check more details about ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2017 from this page.
ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2017
The conducting body will upload an e-Admit card of ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 for the registered candidates. It will be provided on the official website of the exam, which is icarexam.net. The roll number and the exam centre allocated to the candidate will be announced through the admit card. The candidates must preserve it until the final admission.
The important dates related to admit card of ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 are as below:
|E-Admit Card information||4th week of May 2017|
|Date of Examination||June 10, 2017|
Official website for ICAR is: http://www.icar.org.in/
How to download ICAR UG Admit Card?
To download the ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2017 the candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website or click on the link which will be provided on this page.
- Click on the link for AIEEA UG 2017 Admit Card.
- Enter Registration Number and Password in the provided space.
- Submit details by clicking the appropriate button
- Check the displayed admit card and take a print out of it
How to Carry ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2017?
The candidates are supposed to carry ICAR AIEEA Hall Ticket 2017 as a hard copy. The following instructions are to be followed diligently:
- Affix a photograph in the provided space.
- Put signature and thumb impression as well on it.
- The photograph and the admit card should be self-attested
If the admit card is not brought as stated above, the permission to enter exam hall will not be granted.
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in Admit Card of AIEEA UG 2017?
If there is any error in the admit card or the candidates are unable to download the hall ticket of AIEEA UG 2017 then may contact the conducting body. The communication is to be done after the last week of May 2017.
- Candidates are to contact COE (Agril. Edn.) or any concerned Nodal Officer on phone.
However, if the candidates are unable to obtain exam center or roll number then they must contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City centre. The Nodal Office is to be contacted two days before the examination.
- The list and contact details of the Nodal Centre, along with the ICAR AIEEA Exam Centre, are as mentioned below.
ICAR AIEEA 2017 Exam Centres and Nodal Centre