ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2017 will be available for download here. The admit card of All India Entrance Examination (UG) will be issued online under candidate log in page of ICAR Exams. Each candidate must carry this document to the examination hall. The examination will held on May 2017 (expected) Last year exam was conducted on 21st May (Saturday) at various test centres. For the 22nd ICAR exams, admit card of AIEEA UG 2017 is very important from examination and admission point of view. Each candidate must present duly filled in hall ticket attested by prescribed authority in order to appear in the written exam. Details of how to obtain the ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 admit card / hall ticket, and instructions for the same is available here.
|E-Admit Card information||May 2017|
|Date of Examination||May 2017|
ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2017
The e-Admit Card will be uploaded on ICAR website. This copy of Admit Card must be duly attested by Principal of the School/College last attended or a Gazetted Officer and brought to the Examination Hall for appearing in the examination. Candidate may note that without the attestation of photo as well as signature and putting thumb impression of the candidate on e-Admit card, candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Get ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2017 here
- Link will be available here..!!!
Official website for ICAR is: http://www.icar.org.in/
Insofar any details of ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. As soon as ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 details are released, will be updated here.
How to download ICAR UG Admit Card?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ICAR or click on direct link will be provided above as per official announcement.
- Click on the AIEEA UG 2017 Admit Card link.
- Candidates have to enter Registration no and Password as per the requirement.
- As soon as the details are entered, the candidates will be able to view their Examination Hall ticket / e-Admit card.
- Take the Printout of their Admit Card.
Candidate is advised to preserve this e-Admit card till completion of counselling and admission process in the allotted Agricultural University. In case of any difficulty in obtaining the roll number/examination venue from the ICAR website, the candidate is advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center, two days before the scheduled examination date.
Scheme of Entrance Examination
Last year scheme of examination is given below
- The examination shall be conducted in one of the two subject streams namely ‘Stream-A’ comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture/Biology subjects and ‘STREAM-B’ comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Questions for Physics and Chemistry subjects shall be common for both subject streams.
- Paper for ‘Stream-A’ shall carry questions on Biology as well as Agriculture subject, out of which the candidate has to attempt/opt/choose only one subject, either Biology or Agriculture. ‘Stream-B’ paper carries questions on Mathematics subject.
- Question paper will have 180 multiple-choice objective type questions, each with four options, 60 questions in Physics, serially numbered from 1-60, 60 questions in Chemistry, numbering from 61-120 and 60 questions in Agriculture/Biology/Mathematics, numbering from 121-180.
- Marking Scheme: Each correctly answered question will earn four marks, with a maximum of 720 marks for the paper. For each incorrect answer one mark will be deducted from the total score. Question with no response indicated will not be awarded any mark and there will be no negative marking for that question. The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions in the OMR answer sheet, for which they are not sure of the correct answer. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
- Candidate will be required to choose the correct answer and mark in the OMR answer sheet by darkening the corresponding circle/bubble against the serial number of the question with black/ blue ball-point pen.
- Question paper for the examination shall be bilingual, i.e., in ENGLISH and HINDI. In case of any variation in English and Hindi versions of question(s), English version will be taken as the final and correct version.
- A visually challenged (blind) candidate, can request for the services of amanuensis (scribe) who must be one grade junior in academic qualification i.e. not more than X / Matriculation pass in the present case and should not be related to the candidate. For amanuensis, the candidate must submit a separate request letter, at least one week in advance, to the concerned Nodal Officer of the Examination City Centre giving a copy of the PD/PC certificate issued by a competent authority. The services of amanuensis (Scribe) who should be from academic discipline other than that of the candidate, shall be provided free of cost by the Nodal Officer. The scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. In case later on it is proved that candidate has suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the outcome of result of the written test. Such candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 50 minutes during examination.
Examination City Centres (Last Year)