AIEEA UG Admit Card 2015 has to be carried to the examination hall. This document, the 20th ICAR AIEEA UG 2015 Admit Card, is very important from examination and admission point of view. Each candidate must present duly filled in hall ticket attested by prescribed authority in order to appear in the written exam. Details of how to obtain the 20th ICAR AIEEA UG 2015 admit card / hall ticket, and instructions for the same are given here.
About AIEEA UG 2015 Admit Card – Indian Council of Agriculture and Research (ICAR) is conducting the 20th AIEEA UG 2015 exam on 11th April 2015. To appear in the exam, candidates have to fill up the application form of AIEEA UG 2015 as informed by the authority. Along with the form, candidates have been given two copies of the AIEEA Admit Card – the candidate copy, and the office copy. While office copy has to be submitted along with the form, the candidate copy of AIEEA UG 2015 admit card / hall ticket has to be filled in, get attested, and brought on the day of exam.
20th ICAR AIEEA UG 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- The AIEEA Admit Card 2015, in duplicate, has been provided along with the Application Form.
- The candidate must fill all the entries in the Admit Card of AIEEA UG Exam 2015 except roll number and examination venue.
- Retain one copy (candidate copy) and submit the other copy (office copy) along with the application.
- The roll number allotted to the candidate and the venue of examination would be displayed on the ICAR website www.icar.org.in as per Application Booklet SI. No. (offline application) / Sr. No. printed on computer generated confirmation page (online applications) and Date of Birth.
- From there the candidate is required to note down the details and fill the same in the copy of the Admit Card 2015 (candidate copy) retained by him / her.
- This copy of AIEEA UG Admit Card 2015 must be duly attested by Principal of the School/College last attended or a Gazetted Officer and brought to the Examination Hall for appearing in the examination.
Get roll number and examination venue for AIEEA UG 2015 Admit Card – Link will be activated in March, 2015.
|Admit Card or Roll number query if any||Last week of March 2015|
|Date and Time of Examination||Saturday, April 11, 2015 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
Candidate may note that without the attestation of photo as well as signature, thumb impression of the candidate on both the copies, the AIEEA 2015 admit card will be rejected.
Candidate is advised to preserve this AIEEA Admit Card 2015 (candidate copy) till completion of admission process in an Agricultural University.
In case of any difficulty in obtaining the roll number/ examination venue from the ICAR website, the candidate is advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center, two days before the scheduled examination date (scroll down for contact details of Nodal Officers).
Examination City Centres
A list of Examination City Centres with numeric codes and the contact addresses of Nodal Officer at those cities is given below.
Candidate must fill the code number for the Examination City Centre from where he/she opts to appear for the Examination.
Examination City Centre, once opted, shall not be allowed to be changed later on. The Admit Card (candidate copy) is to be retained by the candidate and no changes will be possible. In case of any problem related to admit card please contact COE (Agril. Edn.)on telephone after last week of March 2015.