Assam CEE Application Form 2015 is available online. Candidates eligible for the Common Entrance Exam must submit the application form of CEE Assam 2015. Requisite application fee has to be paid using bank challan, that is generated after filling up the online form. Instructions for form filling have been clearly given by the Dibrugarh University, the exam conducting body, at www.ceemedu.org. A time period of around two weeks is given to complete the submission of application form of CEE Assam 2015. Get here complete details of how to fill Assam CEE Application Form 2015, details of exam fee, and important dates for submission.
Assam CEE Application Form 2015
The important dates for submission of application form of CEE Assam 2015 are as follows.
|Availability of form at ceemedu.org||April 2, 2015|
|Last date to submit form online||April 18, 2015|
|Last date of receipt of examination fee at SBI||April 20, 2015|
Application fee is different for medical or engineering group, and medical and engineering group. Details of application fee for the exam are as follows.
|Name of course||Amount of fee|
|MBBS / BDS / BAMS courses only||Rs 1140|
|Engineering degree courses only||Rs 1140|
|Both MBBS / BDS / BAMS and Engineering courses||Rs 1440|
Update – The eligibility criteria for students appearing Assam CEE 2015, rule 3 (1) ( c ) is relaxed for admission to MBBS/BDS course and the rule 3(2) (c) of the admission rule, 2007 will be applicable. However, all other terms and conditions shall remain as per admission rules, 2015 vide notification No. HLB.170/2007/355, dated the 16th March, 2015, notified in Assam Gazette, dated 17th March, 2015. Due to paucity of time, intending fresh candidates, if any, are advised to collect and submit application along with the requisite fee for appearing CEE-2015 from the Office of the Member Secretary, CEE-2015, Dibrugarh University within office hours on 11th – and 12th – May, 2015. All such fresh candidates will have to appear the CEE 2015 in Dibrugarh centre only. Those who have already applied for appearring CEE 2015 need not apply again.
Apply Online Here – Click here to fill the online application form of Assam Common Entrance Exam (CEE) 2015 for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BE, B.Tech.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the form or documents to Dibrugarh University to appear in the entrance exam.
- Candidate must remember the application number, username, and password.
After submission of form, you can get details to download admit card of CEE Assam 2015.
Important Points Regarding Application Form of CEE Assam
Please note that if any mistake is detected after submission of form, it cannot be corrected by the examination conducting office. The Dibrugarh University shall not be responsible for rejection of candidature at the time counselling due to non ful-filment of eligibility criteria and/or wrong entry of information in the online application form. However, the candidate can submit an application afresh. Only applications of those candidates who have submitted the requisite fee on or before the last day of payment will be accepted.
Specifications for photograph and signature
During filling up the online form, candidate will be required to upload the following documents.
A recent passport size coloured photograph
- The photograph should show the name of the candidate as well as the date of the photograph taken on a placard held by the candidate in front of his/her chest.
- Size of the photograph should be maximum 35 kb and minimum 20 kb.
- Height of photograph must be between 250 pixel and 320 pixel.
- Width of photograph must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel.
- Size of signature should be maximum 30 kb and minimum 15 kb.
- Height of signature must be between 100 pixel and 180 pixel.
- Width of signature must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel
Photograph and signature of the candidate have to be uploaded in the space indicated in the Assam CEE Application Form 2015. The photograph and signature should be either in JPEG or JPG format.
Instruction for payment of fees
- After submitting online application form, take a print out of challan that has been generated automatically after submission of the online application form.
- Deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from second working day onwards from the day of submission of Assam CEE application form 2015.
The candidate should keep his/her copy of challan after depositing requisite fee.
Details to be filled in the application form of CEE Assam 2015
- Course Option
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Are You a Permanent Resident of Assam
- Address for Communication
- Mobile Number
- Photo and Full Signature Upload
- Exam center
Counselling Form – Candidates should submit Counseling Form (Form-B) for MBBS/ BDS (Annexure-D) and BE/B.Tech Courses (Annexure-E) at the time of counselling, if called for.
If you have any queries regarding Assam CEE Application Form 2015, please ask in comments below.