Assam CEE Application Form 2016 – Application form of Assam Common Entrance Examination is issued by Dibrugarh University. Assam CEE 2016 Application Form can be filled and submitted by students who are eligible for one or more UG medical and engineering programmes. The process involves entering details relevant to candidate’s profile, and paying the application fee.
Assam MEE 2016 – For MBBS / BDS
Assam CEE 2016 was previously to be held in May. Then due to introduction of NEET it was cancelled for MBBS / BDS. Finally, considering per the final ordinance and order of Supreme Court Assam MEE 2016 will be conducted on 16 – 17 Jul 2016 for MBBS / BDS courses. New details of Assam MEE 2016 have been updated on THIS PAGE.
(B.E / B.Tech / BAMS /BHMS)
(MBBS / BDS)
|Availability of form at ceemedu.org||21 Mar 2016||03 Jun 2016|
|Last date to submit form online||09 Apr 2016||17 Jun 2016|
Assam CEE Application Form 2016
Candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format available online. Candidates are advised to read the Instructions for filling up the online Application Form and the respective Information Booklets carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Official website for Assam CEE (MBBS / BDS) Application form – www.ceemedu.org
As of now, only the dates of Assam CEE (MBBS / BDS) has been announced. The details provided below are as per the official notification released initially. This information will be update as soon as the official announcement in this regard is made.
|Name of course||Amount of fee|
|MBBS / BDS / BAMS /BHMS courses only||Rs 1240|
|Engineering degree courses only||Rs 1240|
|Both MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS and Engineering Courses||Rs 1540|
The candidates are to deposit the prescribed amount along with a bank charge of Rs. 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submission of application form. Examination fee, once paid, is not refundable.
After submission of form, you can get details to download admit card of CEE Assam 2016.
Steps to be followed for filling Online Application
- Before filling Online Application Form read the intruction carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph should be maximum 35 kb and minimum 20kb. Size of Signature should be maximum 30kb and minimum 15kb. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format).
- Please Remember the Password given by you. It is important for further login.
- Please note that if candidates commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. The candidate can submit application afresh
- After submitting Online Application Form, you have to take printout of e- Challan and Deposit requisite fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from Second Working Day onwards, from the day of submission of online application form and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However candidates may take printout of Application Form for his/her personal record.
- The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Applicants email id and mobile number may be used for further correspondence.
If you have any queries regarding Assam CEE Application Form 2016, please ask in comments below.