Assam CEE Application Form
To appear in the Common Entrance Exam, interested candidates must submit online Assam CEE 2015 application form. The Assam CEE (Medical) Application Form must be submitted by students who wish to pursue MBBS or BDS in Assam. The Assam CEE (Engineering) Application Form must be submitted by those who wish to study engineering B.Tech / BE in Assam.
Candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format available online. Candidates are advised to read the Instructions for filling up the online Application Form and the respective Information Booklets carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Candidates should note the following:
- Candidates applying for MBBS /BDS Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only (This is COURSE OPTION: 1)
- Candidates applying for Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only (This is COURSE OPTION: 2).
- Candidates appearing in bothMBBS/BDS and Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (This is COURSE OPTION: 3).
- The online form will be available here in April 2015.
ASSAM CEE 2014 APPLICATION FEE
|Candidate Appearing for||Amount of fee to be paid|
|MBBS/BDS Courses only||Rs. 1040.00|
|Engineering Degree Courses only||Rs. 1040.00|
|Both MBBS/BDS and Engineering Courses||Rs. 1240.00|
The candidates are to deposit the prescribed amount alongwith a bank charge of Rs. 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submisson of application form.
Instructions for Assam CEE Application Form
- Photograph: A recent passport size coloured photograph (Size of the photograph should be maximum 35 kb and minimum 20 kb. Height of photograph must be between 250 pixel and 320 pixel. Width of photograph must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel) and signature (Size of signature should be maximum 30 kb and minimum 15 kb. The photograph and signature should be either in JPEG or JPG format. The photo graph should show the name of the candidate as well as the date of the photograph taken on a placard held by the candidate in front of his/her chest.
- Signature: The candidate is required to upload a scanned copy of his/her full signature (Maximum size 30 KB in JPG format) in the space provided below the photograph. Height of signature must be between 100 pixel and 180 pixel. Width of signature must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel) of the candidate should be uploaded in the space indicated in the Online Application Form.
- Application Fee: The prescribed amount of fee should be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No.- 32272329232 through BANK CHALLAN. No Cheque, draft or cash shall be accepted. Bank Challan can be downloaded from the website.
- Applications submitted without examination fee shall be summarily rejected.
Please Note: A recent post card size coloured photograph with Roll number and signature of the candidate at the bottom must be submitted by the candidate to the examination con ducting authority in the examination hall during the examination of Paper-I (Physics).
Assam CEE 2014 Application Form Submission
After submitting Online Application form, the candidate has to take a print out of challan (generated automatically after submission of Online Application form) and deposit the prescribed amount of fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from second working day onwards from the day of submission of Online Application form. The candidate should keep his/her copy of challan after depositing requisite fee.
Applicants need not send copy of application form or any documents to the cell for Assam CEE, Dibrugarh University. However, after depositing requisite fee, print out of the Application form may be taken by using Application form number/user name and the password given by the candidate. Please remember the password given by you during the submission of Online Application form. It is important for further login.
Assam CEE Application Form Correction
Please note that if any mistake is detected after submission of Online Application form, it cannot be corrected by the examination conducting office. The office will take no responsibility for any kind of such forms. However, the candidate can submit an application afresh. Only applications of those candidates who have submitted the requisite fee on or before the last day of payment will be accepted.
Form For Counselling: Candidates should submit Counseling Form (Form-B) for MBBS/ BDS (Annexure-D) and BE/B.Tech Courses (Annexure-E) at the time of counselling, if called for.
If you have any queries about ASSAM CEE, Please ask in comments below.