Assam CEE Application Form 2017 – Application form of Assam Common Entrance Examination is issued by Dibrugarh University. Assam CEE 2017 Application Form can be filled and submitted by students who are eligible for one or more UG medical and engineering programmes. The process involves entering details relevant to candidate’s profile, and paying the application fee.
For MBBS / BDS 2017
Last year Assam MEE was conducted for MBBS / BDS admission and It is expected for this year that admission to MBBS / BDS 2017 will be done on the basis of NEET.
(B.E / B.Tech / BAMS /BHMS)
|Availability of form at ceemedu.org||Mar 2017|
|Last date to submit form online||Apr 2017|
Assam CEE Application Form 2017
Candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format available online. Candidates are advised to read the Instructions for filling up the online Application Form and the respective Information Booklets carefully before filling the Online Application form.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Insofar any details of Assam CEE 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam and is only for reference. As soon as Assam CEE 2017 details are released, will be updated here.
Application Fee (Last year)
|Name of course||Amount of fee|
|BAMS /BHMS courses only||Rs 1240|
|Engineering degree courses only||Rs 1240|
|Both BAMS/BHMS and Engineering Courses||Rs 1540|
The candidates are to deposit the prescribed amount along with a bank charge of Rs. 60/- in cash at any branch of State Bank of India by using bank challan generated after completion of online submission of application form. Examination fee, once paid, is not refundable.
After submission of form, you can get details to download admit card of CEE Assam 2017.
Steps to be followed for filling Online Application
Last year application procedure is given below.
- Before filling Online Application Form read the intruction carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph should be maximum 35 kb and minimum 20kb. Size of Signature should be maximum 30kb and minimum 15kb. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format).
- Please Remember the Password given by you. It is important for further login.
- Please note that if candidates commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. The candidate can submit application afresh
- After submitting Online Application Form, you have to take printout of e- Challan and Deposit requisite fee in any branch of the State Bank of India from Second Working Day onwards, from the day of submission of online application form and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However candidates may take printout of Application Form for his/her personal record.
- The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Applicants email id and mobile number may be used for further correspondence.
If you have any queries regarding Assam CEE Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.