Fashion and Design Entrance Exams
Fashion and style savvy people can out rightly go for making their career in fashion and design field. To provide easy gateway to the world of fashion and design, many private and government fashion and design institutions conduct fashion and design entrance exams across India. Undergraduate students aspiring to appear for the Fashion and Design Entrance Exams 2015, can know the details of all the exams of their choice. Candidates, who wish to pursue post graduate course in fashion and design, must appear in PG Fashion and Design Entrance Exams. Similarly, Post graduate candidates can expect the next notifications pertaining to Fashion Desinging Entrance Exams 2015. Fashion Designing Entrance Exams 2015 – Know all about the national level or university level exams conducted for admission to fashion and design courses. Details of NIFT, NID, AIEED, CEED and other entrance exams 2015 are given here. Entrance test for fashion designing are conducted to assess the candidate’s basic knowledge of fashion designing and their creative bend of mind.
- All India Entrance Examination For Design (AIEED)
- Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) | Date of exam: December 7, 2014.
- Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD) Entrance Exam
- MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design GDP and PGDP Admission 2015 | Date of exam: April 5, 2015.
- NIFT Entrance Exam
- NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam
- NID Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) | Date of exam: January 11, 2014 (B.Des.)
- NID Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD) | Date of exam: January 10, 2014 (M.Des.
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Combined General Proficiency Test (GPT) and Design Aptitude Test (DAT)