Fashion and Design Entrance Exams
The most important exams for fashion and design courses include AIEED, CEED, NIFT and NID. Students who seek admission in esteemed fashion and design colleges such as National Institute of Design, National Institute of Fashion Technology and other such institutes, must know about the entrance and admission procedure. Given here is a complete list of such important fashion and design entrance exams and admissions in India. Most of the colleges conduct separate exams such as NID GDPD / PGDPD, IIT CEED and so on. It is important for the candidate to know when to apply, how to prepare for the written test, studio tests and interviews. Know more about all the exams and admissions for courses such as bachelor of design, master of design and related programmes.
- All India Entrance Examination For Design (AIEED) | Date of exam: December 1, 2015 to February 15, 2015 (online); February 1, 2015 (center based).
- Army Institute of Fashion Design (AIFD) | Date of WAT: April 18, 2015.
- Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) | Date of exam: December 7, 2014.
- Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI AIST)
- Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD) Entrance Exam
- MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design GDP and PGDP Admission 2015 | Date of exam: April 5, 2015.
- NIFT Entrance Exam | Dates of exam: February 8 and 22, 2015.
- NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam
- NID Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) | Date of exam: January 11, 2014 (B.Des.)
- NID Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD) | Date of exam: January 10, 2014 (M.Des.
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Combined General Proficiency Test (GPT) and Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) Pune