The world of design is enormous, appealing and full of color! From PR to photography and merchandising to design, whatever area of the design industry you choose to specialize in. A Design Management degree could be the key to a huge array of exciting career options and successful careers. The Design Village (TDV) Entrance examination 2019 will be conducted by The Design Village, Noida. TDV offers programs in both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. The TDV Entrance Examination 2019 Phase III is going to be conducted on June 15, 2019, for both UG and PG.
The Design Village (TDV), Noida was ideated to bring the multidisciplinary design discipline under a single umbrella. It was initiated with an aim to nurture the budding designers and design enthusiasts in collaborative, industry centric-ecosystem and bring a significant and progressive change in the society through design.
The Design Village Entrance Exam 2019
All Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs at TDV have been developed and validated by l’école de design nantes atlantique. The Design Village serves as one of the two Asia campuses (Shanghai and Delhi) for l’école. Supported by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Nantes, l’école is a private institution for higher education dedicated to designing professions in France. Founded in 1988 and recognized by the state, the school is a non-profit organization member of the conférence des grandes écoles (top-tier french higher education institutions). L’écoleis ranked 2nd in France in a national ranking of schools preferred by professionals.
|Last date to apply||–|
|Examination Dates (Phase – I)||02 Feb 2019|
|Examination Dates (Phase – II)|
|Examination Dates (Phase – III)||15 Jun 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
|Start of the academic year||Mid July|
For Undergraduate programs:
Stage 1- TDV Entrance examination 2019 conducted at centres
Stage 2- Situation Test followed by interview portfolio review
Stage 3- Declaration of results
For Postgraduate Programs:
Stage 1-TDV Entrance examination 2019 conducted at centres
Stage 2- Interview with portfolio review
Stage 3- Declaration of results
The invitation for registration for The Design Village Entrance Examination 2019 is announced. The application forms are available online. Interested candidates can visit the official website of TDV for applying online or can visit the Application Form page above to register.
Note: Incomplete applications/applications submitted without relevant supporting documents/late submission will be rejected.
There are different eligibility criteria for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. Candidates taking the TDV Entrance Exam 2019 for Undergraduate has to qualify with minimum 50% score in Higher Secondary Examination or Class XII equivalent. Pass the TDV Design Entrance Test. Likewise, Applicants who are applying for a Postgraduate program has to have a minimum 50% score in Higher Secondary Examination or Class XII equivalent. Pass the TDV Design Entrance Test.
The applicants can apply for TDV Entrance Examination 2019 Admit Card. Applicants must download the exam before the last date. Downloading of Admit card has started, candidates can check and download from the Admit card page above.
The results for The Design Village Entrance Examination 2019 for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs will be announced at the official website. Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam will be able to check their results of the TDV Entrance Examination 2019 at the “Result” page. Applicants qualifying in the first round will be called for an interview. Then the final result for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs will be announced as per schedule.
Bachelor of Design – 12
Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design – 12
Bachelor of Design in Product Design – 12
Bachelor of Design in Interior Design – 12
Bachelor of Design in Interaction Design – 12
Bachelor of Design in Fashion & Textile Design – 12
Bachelor of Design in Transportation Design – 12
Total no of seats : 84
Master of Design – 6
Master of Design in Graphic Design – 6
Master of Design in Product Design – 6
Master of Design in Interior Design – 6
Master of Design in Fashion & Textile Design – 6
Total no of seats : 30
Merit and need based scholarship of up to 50% tuition fee may be awarded to eligible students, on the basis of:
- Performance in TDV Entrance Examination 2019, situation test and interview.
- Statement of Purpose (For Postgraduate only)
- Annual gross parental/family income from all sources- maximum of Rs. 4,50,000 (as per Govt. of India notification)
- Special cases like wards of single parents
- In case of a tie, performance in their 10th and 12th boards examination shall be considered as well
Documents Required for Scholarship
- Self-attested copy of 10th class marksheet
- Self-attested copy of 12th class marksheet (if available)
- Self-attested copy of graduation degree (if applicable)
- Attested copy of graduation marksheet (if applicable)
- Attested copy of the proof of permanent address
- Proof of parental income
- Two letters of recommendation from professor, employer or teacher (only for PG)
- The design village reserves the right for award of scholarships. the decision of the scholarship award committee shall be final & binding.
- The scholarships shall be awarded for one year and shall be only continued for subsequent years, provided that the student submits a fresh application each year and fulfils the income criteria along with academic performance (that shall be notified from time to time).
Official Website: www.thedesignvillage.org.