GITAM GAT 2014 – GITAM Admission Test
GAT 2014 Online Tests: GITAM Admission Test (GAT 2014) is a computer based online test conducted for admission to UG & PG Technology & Pharmacy Programs in GITAM University at its Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru Campuses.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), a deemed to be university u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, known as GITAM University is a premier educational institution in the country having 32 years of track record in teaching and research of global standards. The University is located in three picturesque campuses at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. With a multi disciplinary approach, the University offers 109 programmes at UG, PG and Doctoral levels in Technology, Science, Pharmacy, Management, International Business, Architecture and Law.
GITAM GAT 2014 Quick Links
GITAM GAT 2014 Important Information
- Courses Offered
- Test Centres
- Merit List
- Financial Assistance
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Information Brochure
Download Counseling Call Letter – Click here to download GAT Counseling Call Letter
GITAM GAT 2014 Important Instructionns
- Candidates should arrive at the test centre one hour before the scheduled time. There will be an on-site orientation prior to the start of the test. If a candidate arrives after the on- site orientation begins, he/she will not be allowed to take the test. If candidates do not report on time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions relating to the test. The test hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for the test and the University cannot take any responsibility for the same.
- The questions are generated from a large question bank and all the candidates will get different question sets. An expert committee will ensure that the question sets are of equal standard level, content, question type etc. In this matter, the decision of the University is final and binding on the candidate.
- The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him/her is switched on and any problem with the computer is to be intimated to the Proctor immediately. All the questions will be in English medium only. All the questions will be of multiple choice.
- Each question carries 3 marks. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks. 1 mark will be deducted from the socre for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
- Score Report: On completion of the test, the computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers, with the score.
- No student will be allowed to repeat the test in the same year.
- The ranks secured by the candidates will be announced within 10 days from the date of completion of GAT-2014.
GITAM GAT 2014 Counselling