IIM IPM Application Form 2015 has been issued by IIM Indore. Application form for IIM Indore IPM Admission 2015 is now available online at www.iimidr.ac.in. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply as per instructions given by the Indian Institute of Management. Only those who fill the IIM IPM 2015 application form within given dates, will be able to take the Aptitude Test, and undergo further rounds of selection. Get here complete details of IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2015 such as how to fill the form, and instructions.
IIM IPM Application Form 2015 – IIM Indore
You will need the following documents while filling up the IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2015.
- Photograph – Keep a soft copy (jpeg, jpg, gif and png format) of your passport size photograph. File size should be within 300 kb, and dimension should be standard 30 mm x 45 mm with minimum 150 dpi resolution. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are not acceptable.
- Signature – Keep a soft copy (jpeg, jpg, gif and png format) of your signature. File size should be within 300 kb, and dimension should be standard box of 80 mm x 35 mm with minimum 150 dpi resolution.
- SSC / Equivalent marksheet – PDF file.
- HSC / Equivalent marksheet – PDF file, if available.
- Educational details (Marks obtained, total marks, percentage etc.) for SSC and HSC or equivalent
- Necessary information for online fee payment (online banking, Debit card, Credit card Payment options).
Application Fee is Rs 1000 (Rs 500 for SC / ST / DS candidates).
Apply Online – Click here to fill the online application form of IIM Indore for IPM Admission 2015. Read the instructions including eligibility for domestic / foreign candidates, and general guidelines given at www.iimidr.ac.in before filling up the application form.
How to fill IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2015?
Kindly follow the given steps for submission of online application form:
Step 1 – Fill up the personal and educational details in the Step-1a (General) & Step-1b (Exam) and Declaration of the online application form. After successful completion of Step-1a and Step-1b and declaration part of application form, your eligibility will be checked upon submission of your details. If you are found eligible based on the given eligibility criteria in our admission notification, you will be allowed to proceed for Step-2 i.e. Payment of application fee. Candidates will be assigned system generated Application Number, User-id and password in their registered email after successful completion of Step-1.
Step 2 – Using your application number generated at Step-1, kindly pay the fee applicable for your category and proceed to Step-3 of online application form with fee payment details (SBI collect receipt/reference number and date of payment).
If your online application session is expired then you may reopen it and proceed for step-3 using your user-id and password.
Step 3 – Kindly furnish the fee payment details and complete the submission of on-line application form. After successfully submitting the application online, you will be allowed to print your online application form for your reference.
Retain your login-id and password, which will be required in future for downloading the admit card for Aptitude Test.
If you have any queries regarding IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2015, please ask in comments below.