AIPGMEE Counselling 2016 is the online counselling for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, and seat allotment. Online counselling for AIPGMEE 2016 is being looked after by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Candidates who have qualified in the NBE AIPGMEE 2016 are eligible to participate in the online counselling for all India 50% quota seats for 2016 admission session. Seat allotment for AIPGMEE 2016 post graduate medical courses and other procedures of registration for counselling, are to be done at mcc.nic.in. Know here complete details of AIPGMEE Counselling 2016 and Seat Allotment.
AIPGMEE Counselling 2016
Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is holding the online counseling for 50% All India Quota post-graduate Medical seats. Counselling for AIPGMEE 2016 is being conducted on the basis of AIPGMEE Result 2016 declared by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
All India 50% quota seats admission through AIPGMEE 2016 counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is only for qualified candidates. Other candidates who score more than the minimum qualifying score (50% for UR, 40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for UR-PH) but less than the cut off score in their respective category (SC/ST/OBC/UR) for candidates do not figure in the result for All India 50% quota seats.
AIPGMEE 2016 Cut Off for Online Counselling (expected)
The category wise cut-off scores to qualify for online counseling for MD, MS, Post Graduate Diploma courses has been officially published by NBE. Cut off for AIPGMEE 2016, the minimum scores to qualify for participation in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats – MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses are as follows.
Details of AIPGMEE Counselling 2016
Those candidates who have obtained marks less than the cut off marks, will not be eligible for counselling. The result of AIPGMEE 2016 is in following formats.
- All India Score Card – This format / score card reflects the performance of the candidate in AIPGMEE 2016 and provides the score of the candidate out of 1500. There is no merit position in this format. All the candidates who appeared in AIPGMEE 2016 have been issued this score card.
- Score Card for All India 50% Quota Seats – This is the Score card/result for All India 50% quota seats for which counseling will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee of DGHS, Govt. of India. This score card provides the All India Rank and the category rank of the candidate.
- State Score Card – The States score card indicates the score of the candidates who have either residential domicile of that particular State or have done their MBBS from that State.
- Score Card for Armed Forces Medical Institutions (AFMC).
The complete details of how seat allotment shall be done for AIQ 50% seats in MD, MS, PG Diploma courses, will be shortly published by MCC.
Registration, and Submission of choices in the counselling process for AIPGMEE
Briefly, following would be the procedure for MCC AIPGMEE Counselling 2016.
- Registration – Candidates who have qualified the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, have to register for the online AIPGMEE counseling at www.mcc.nic.in.
- Selection of choices – The next step involved exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices.
- Seat Allotment – As per merit / rank obtained in AIPGMEE, and seat preference, the AIPGMEE seat allotment will be done and published online at www.mcc.nic.in.
Seat Allotment for AIPGMEE Online Counselling 2016
MCC shall conduct three rounds of AIPGMEE seat allotment. The first two rounds of seat allotment for AIPGMEE MD, MS, PG Diploma seats will be done on the basis of choices exercised by the registered candidates in first round. For the third round of seat allotment, fresh choices could be submitted.
Flowchart for AIPGMEE 2016 counselling as indicated in the official information brochure of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, is given below.
AIPGMEE 2016 Online Medical Counseling starts in Feb 2016 (expected) at http://mcc.nic.in.
Documents Required for All India 50% Quota
The counseling in respect of All India 50% quota shall be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee, Government of India (www.mcc.nic.in)
The following documents in original will be required at the time of admission to the allotted college:
- Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip issued by NBE.
- Rank letter issued by NBE.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the Internship by 31 March, 2016.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI OR State Medical Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Proof of identity as mentioned in para
- Ten photographs, same as mentioned in para
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable :
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in ANNEXURE.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability (Physically Handicapped) Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards.
Candidates are required to keep the following documents with them till the completion of the counseling process:
- Original admit card shown at test centre on exam day.
- Rank letter issued by NBE.
- Copy of application form (submitted online) to NBE.
- 10 copies of photograph affixed on admit card
Contact Medical Counseling Committee(MCC) – for seat availability, counseling etc. for All India 50% Quota seats (after declaration of Result)
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.mcc.nic.in / www.mohfw.nic.in
- Helpline No. (only for counseling purpose): 011-23062493
If you have any queries regarding AIPGMEE counselling 2016 and seat allotment, please ask in comments below.