AIPGMEE Counselling 2015 is the online counselling for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, and seat allotment. Online counselling for AIPGMEE 2015 is being looked after by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Candidates who have qualified in the NBE AIPGMEE 2015 are eligible to participate in the online counselling for all India 50% quota seats for 2015 admission session. Seat allotment for AIPGMEE 2015 post graduate medical courses and other procedures of registration for counselling, are to be done at mcc.nic.in. Know here complete details of AIPGMEE Counselling 2015 and Seat Allotment.
AIPGMEE Counselling 2015
Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is holding the online counseling for 50% All India Quota post-graduate Medical seats. Counselling for AIPGMEE 2015 is being conducted on the basis of AIPGMEE Result 2015 declared by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
All India 50% quota seats admission through AIPGMEE 2015 counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is only for 31,040 qualified candidates. Other candidates who score more than the minimum qualifying score (50% for UR, 40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for UR-PH) but less than the cut off score in their respective category (SC/ST/OBC/UR) for 31040 candidates do not figure in the result for All India 50% quota seats.
- Details of PG medical seats reverted back to state after conclusion of round 3 of AIQ – Click Here. notified on 04.06.2015.
- Details of PG dental seats reverted back to state after conclusion of round 3 of AIQ – Click Here. notified on 04.06.2015.
- Surrender of vacant All India quota PG seats to respective states – As per scheme of All India Quota PG Online Counseling approved by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in I.A. No. 16/2012 in Civil Appeal no. 1944 of 1993 filed by Anand S.Biji vs state of Kerala & Ors, order dated 23.03.2012, the vacant All India Quota PG seats (of AIQ-2015) stand surrendered (reverted back) to the respective States after conclusion of Round-3 of All India Quota PG Online Counseling, after 05.00 PM of 30.05.2015. (Posted on 30.05.2015 05:10 PM).
- Important notice for PH candidates (Notice Dated 20/01/2015)
Seat Allotment Results
|Round of Seat Allotment||Result|
|Round 1 Medical||Click here|
|Round 1 Dental||Click here|
|Round 2||Click here|
|Round 3 Medical||Click here|
|Round 3 Dental||Click here|
Information About Dates Of Indicative Seat Allotment
Result of Indicate seat allotment will be declared as per schedule shown below:
- Date of declaration of result of First Indicative Seat Allotment: 24.02.2015 (by processing data available at 8.00 AM on 24.02.2015).
- Date of declaration of result of Second Indicative Seat Allotment: 26.02.2015 (by processing data available at 12.00 noon on 26.02.2015).
AIPGMEE 2015 Cut Off for Online Counselling
Total number of candidates who have cleared the AIPGMEE cut off 2015 for admission session 2015-2016 is 31040. The category wise cut-off scores to qualify for online counseling for MD, MS, Post Graduate Diploma courses has been officially published by NBE. Cut off for AIPGMEE 2015, the minimum scores to qualify for participation in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats – MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses are as follows.
|Category||Cut Off Score|
|UR||977.1927 (at AIR 23045)|
|OBC||977.1730 (at AIR 26360)|
Details of AIPGMEE Counselling 2015
Those candidates who have obtained marks less than the cut off marks, will not be eligible for counselling. The result of AIPGMEE 2015 is in following formats.
- All India Score Card – This format / score card reflects the performance of the candidate in AIPGMEE 2015 and provides the score of the candidate out of 1500. There is no merit position in this format. All the candidates who appeared in AIPGMEE 2015 have been issued this score card.
- Score Card for All India 50% Quota Seats – This is the Score card/result for All India 50% quota seats for which counseling will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee of DGHS, Govt. of India. This score card provides the All India Rank and the category rank of the candidate.
- State Score Card – The States score card indicates the score of the candidates who have either residential domicile of that particular State or have done their MBBS from that State.
- Score Card for Armed Forces Medical Institutions (AFMC).
The complete details of how seat allotment shall be done for AIQ 50% seats in MD, MS, PG Diploma courses, will be shortly published by MCC.
Candidates may please note that detailed counselling procedure for AIPGMEE 2015 is yet to be announced on mcc.nic.in. This page is being updated regularly. As soon as the detailed information regarding AIPGMEE counselling 2015 is published by MCC, it will be updated here.
Registration, and Submission of choices in the counselling process for AIPGMEE
Briefly, following would be the procedure for MCC AIPGMEE Counselling 2015.
- Registration – Candidates who have qualified the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, have to register for the online AIPGMEE counseling at www.mcc.nic.in.
- Selection of choices – The next step involved exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices.
- Seat Allotment – As per merit / rank obtained in AIPGMEE, and seat preference, the AIPGMEE seat allotment will be done and published online at www.mcc.nic.in.
Seat Allotment for AIPGMEE Online Counselling 2015
MCC shall conduct three rounds of AIPGMEE seat allotment. The first two rounds of seat allotment for AIPGMEE MD, MS, PG Diploma seats will be done on the basis of choices exercised by the registered candidates in first round. For the third round of seat allotment, fresh choices could be submitted.
Flowchart for AIPGMEE 2015 counselling as indicated in the official information brochure of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, is given below.
AIPGMEE 2015 Online Medical Counseling starts in Feb 2015 (tentatively) at http://mcc.nic.in.
If you have any queries regarding AIPGMEE counselling 2015 and seat allotment, please ask in comments below.