AIPGMEE Counselling 2017 is the online counselling for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, and seat allotment. Online counselling for AIPGMEE 2017 is being looked after by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Candidates who have qualified in the NBE AIPGMEE 2017 are eligible to participate in the online counselling for all India 50% quota seats for 2017 admission session. Seat allotment for AIPGMEE 2017 post graduate medical courses and other procedures of registration for counselling, are to be done at mcc.nic.in. Know here complete details of AIPGMEE Counselling 2017 and Seat Allotment.
AIPGMEE Counselling 2017
Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is holding the online counseling for 50% All India Quota post-graduate Medical seats. Counselling for AIPGMEE 2017 is being conducted on the basis of AIPGMEE Result 2017 declared by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
All India 50% quota seats admission through AIPGMEE 2017 counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is only for qualified candidates. Other candidates who score more than the minimum qualifying score (50% for UR, 40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for UR-PH) but less than the cut off score in their respective category (SC/ST/OBC/UR) for candidates do not figure in the result for All India 50% quota seats.
Please note that the information given on this page is based on previous year’s AIPGMEE exam. This content should be used for reference purpose only. As soon as NBE announces details of AIPGMEE 2017 entrance exam, details will be updated here.
AIPGMEE Counselling 2017 Registration
|New registration Medical||link will be available here…!!!|
|New registration Dental||link will be available here…!!!|
AIPGMEE 2016 Cut Off for Online Counselling
The category wise cut-off scores to qualify for online counseling for MD, MS, Post Graduate Diploma courses is officially published by NBE. Cut off for AIPGMEE, the minimum scores to qualify for participation in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats – MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses are as follows.
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||CUT OFF SCORE|
User Manual for Online Registration & Choice Filling
Details of AIPGMEE Counselling 2017
Those candidates who have obtained marks less than the cut off marks, will not be eligible for counselling. The result of AIPGMEE 2017 is in following formats.
- All India Score Card – This format / score card reflects the performance of the candidate in AIPGMEE 2017 and provides the score of the candidate out of 1500. There is no merit position in this format. All the candidates who appeared in AIPGMEE 2017 have been issued this score card.
- Score Card for All India 50% Quota Seats – This is the Score card/result for All India 50% quota seats for which counseling will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee of DGHS, Govt. of India. This score card provides the All India Rank and the category rank of the candidate.
- State Score Card – The States score card indicates the score of the candidates who have either residential domicile of that particular State or have done their MBBS from that State.
- Score Card for Armed Forces Medical Institutions (AFMC).
The complete details of how seat allotment shall be done for AIQ 50% seats in MD, MS, PG Diploma courses, will be shortly published by MCC.
Registration, and Submission of choices in the counselling process for AIPGMEE
Briefly, following is expected to be the procedure for MCC AIPGMEE Counselling 2017.
- Registration – Candidates who have qualified the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, have to register for the online AIPGMEE counseling at www.mcc.nic.in.
- Selection of choices – The next step involved exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices.
- Seat Allotment – As per merit / rank obtained in AIPGMEE, and seat preference, the AIPGMEE seat allotment will be done and published online at www.mcc.nic.in.
The following documents in original will be required at the time of admission to the allotted college:
- Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Mark Sheets of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the Internship.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by DCI OR State Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Proof of identity.
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable :
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the prescribed format.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards.
For PH seats, the qualified locomotor disabled candidates should get themselves certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards, constituted at the four metro-cities, before their scheduled date of counseling:
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar, (Ring Road), New Delhi-110608.
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244 Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 700020
- Madras Medial College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003
The Locomotor Disabled (LD) candidates are required to produce their treatment papers related to their disability, including the investigation reports at the time of reporting to the above mentioned designed institute to such disability certificate.
The candidates are advised to obtain prescribed certificate before the commencement of counseling/admission.