RIE CEE 2016 – NCERT is conducting CEE 2016 for the centralized online admission process for the following programmes. Candidates, who have applied Online within the prescribed dates, will be eligible for CEE 2016.
Latest – RIE CEE 2016 Provisional Selected and Waiting List of Various Courses has been published. Check below.
- B.Sc.B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed.
- B.A. B.Ed.
- M.Sc. Ed.
- B. Ed.
- M. Ed.
Schedule of RIE CEE 2016 is given below.
|Registration & Online Application||14 Mar 2016||13 May 2016|
|Fee Deposit & Filling Online Application Form||14 Mar 2016||13 May 2016|
|Modified Application Form||14 Mar 2016||13 May 2016|
|Last Date of acceptance of filled-in Offline
printed Online application form at RIE Ajmer
|14 Mar 2016||25 May 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Card||18 May 2016||10 Jun 2016|
|Date of Common Entrance Exam – 2016||19 June 2016 (Sunday)|
|Last Date of Submission of Marks of
Qualifying Examination (for appearing students)
|07 July 2016 (Thursday)|
|CEE-2016 Result Declaration||08 July 2016 (Friday)|
Selected & Waiting List – Published
Selected and waiting list of candidates for various courses of RIE CEE Entrance Examination held on 19 Jun 2016 has been published. Candidates can check the selected candidate list and waiting list on the official website of RIE CEE 2016 Exam or by a direct link which is given below.
Check Selected and Waiting List of Various Courses here
- Click here to check Selected List (B.Sc.B.Ed. Part -I)
- Click here to check Waiting List (B.Sc.B.Ed. Part -I)
- Click here to check Selected List (B.A.B.Ed. Part -I)
- Click here to check waiting List (B.A.B.Ed. Part -I)
- Click here to check Selected List (M.Ed. Part -I)
- Click here to check Waiting List (M.Ed. Part -I)
RIE CEE Result
CEE-2016 Result has been declared. Login to your account to download your Mark-Sheet.
Check result here
- Click here to check RIE CEE 2016 Result. Log in using user name and password.
- 60% from entrance examination and 40% from our definitions of aggregate scores for B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.
- Aggregate score will be defined as:
- For B.Sc. B.Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.: Obtained marks of PCM or PCB out of Maximum marks of PCM/PCB in qualifying examination.
- For B.A. B.Ed. obtained total marks of qualifying examination out of Maximum marks of qualifying examination.
- For B.Ed. and M.Ed. only entrance examination score will be utilized.
- TIE Cases will be decided by scores of Teaching Aptitude test.
- A candidate can apply for more than one course/ programme for admission with a single registration with a single payment.
Merit list will consider 2 digits after decimal with rounding off
- RIEs will provide 1 seat for each course B.Sc. B.Ed. and B.A. B.Ed., and RIE Mysore will also provide 1 seat for each course of M.Sc. Ed. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) over and above of their regular quota for NTSE awardees.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination up to two years back i.e., 2014, 2015 and appearing/ appeared in 2016 can apply B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ M.Sc. Ed. There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. and M.Ed.
RIE CEE Admit Card
The Admit Card for RIE CEE 2016 has been issued by the Regional Institute of Education online. The candidates who have applied for the Common Entrance Test shall download the Admit Card from the official website for RIE. The direct link to download RIE CEE Admit Card 2016 is provided hereunder.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
Instructions to download Admit Card
- Click on the official link provided above to access the Admit Card download page.
- Enter the Registration Id and password generated at the time of registration.
- Read and enter the Security Text then click ‘Login’
- Search for ‘Download Admit Card’ link and click the same.
- Verify and download the Admit Card
- Take a Printout of Admit Card to appear in the RIE CEE 2016
The admit card shall bear the name, photograph, roll number, signature, date of birth, address, category of the candidate, along with the name and address of the examination centre allotted. The admit card can be downloaded from the same online application system web link by using their initial login credentials. The candidate will have to bring admit card to the examination centre. Only those candidates who will be holding admit cards will be allowed to appear in the examination.
RIE CEE Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply to appear in common entrance examination (CEE)-2016 for the admission in B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated), B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated), M.Sc. Ed. (Six Year Integrated), B.Ed. (Two Year) and M.Ed. (Two Year) which run at Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and Shillong. Also you can opt for consideration of your application for the admission in B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated) or B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated) course of Prarambh, School for Teacher Education, Jhajjar, Haryana
Candidates can fill their application for RIE CEE 2016 from the official website rieajmer.raj.nic.in as per the schedule given above. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling online application.
- Application Process is over..!!
- For General/OBC Category Students Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category Students Rs. 400/-
- For PH of any category Students Rs. 400/-
For B.Sc.B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed.
- Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science (PCM/PCB)
- Duration : 4 Years
For B.A. B.Ed.
- Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts
- Duration : 4 Years
For M.Sc. Ed.
- Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science Mathematics (PCM)
- Duration : 6 Years
For B. Ed.
- Graduation or Equivalent in Science / Arts / Engineering
- Duration : 2 Years
For M. Ed.
- B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed.
- Duration : 2 Years
Areas of Common Entrance Examination
Separate Questions will be prepared for the following groups:
- Group-A – B.Sc. B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.Ed. (Mysore)
- Group-B – B.Ed.
- Group-C – M.Ed.
- For all the groups, areas to be tested: Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude, and Reasoning Ability.
- Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions weightage will be given.
- Medium of Test Booklets – only in English and Hindi.
- The student’s need to clear minimum cut off marks in all three test areas. : Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each : Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and : Question(s) unattended will carry no marks
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
- No. of test booklets-Only one set of booklet will be prepared for each group.
- Last date for submission of marks (20% of weightage) by the candidate is 7 July 2016.
1. Group-A test items will be of +2 level
2. Group-B test items will be of graduate level
3. Group-C test items will be of graduate level
RIE CEE Counselling and Admission
The Counselling and admission will be done in respective RIEs. The details of the counselling and admission procedures and dates will be available on the websites of concerned RIEs. For availabilty of number of seats for State/UTs please contact to RIE concerned.
RIE CEE Reservation
For admission in different RIEs, as per the Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. The following reservations are available SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, PH 3% Candidates applying under reservation quota will be considered only on the basis of the lists notified by the Government of India and the category certificate/ PH certificate in the format approved by the GOI and issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates will have to attach a certificate from competent authority stating that he/ she does not belong to creamy layer.
For complete details of RIE CEE 2016 Exam – Download Information Brochure