Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam for is conducted for RIE Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore & Shillong & Prarambh (School of Teacher Education) Jhajjar, Haryana.
RIE CEE 2015
NCERT is conducting RIE CEE 2015 for the centralized online admission process for the following courses.
|Duration||Eligibility||RIEs Centres And Other|
|4 Years||Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or
Equivalent in Science (PCM/PCB)
|Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Mysore
& Prarambh, Jhajjar, Harayana
|4 Years||Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or
Equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts
|Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Mysore &
Prarambh, Jhajjar, Harayana
|6 Years||Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or
Equivalent in Science Mathematics (PCM)
|B. Ed.||2 Years||Graduation or Equivalent in Science /
Commerce / Arts / Engineering
|Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Shillong|
|Registration||08 Apr, 2015||11 May, 2015|
|Downloading of Admit Card||14 May, 2015 to 07 Jun, 2015|
|Entrance Exam Date||Sunday, 07 June 2015|
|Last Date of Submission of 10+2 marks
|Thursday, 25 June 2015|
|CEE 2015 Result Declaration||First Week of July 2015|
Admit Card – Available to Download
Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer issued the Admit card for Common Entrance Exam (CEE 2015). The Entrance Exam will held on Sunday, 07 June 2015. Candidates can download the Admit Card /Exam hall Ticket from the link given below. Candidates needs to carry the hall Ticket during the time of examination.
Candidate has to log in with his/her login credentials on CEE-2015 portal to download their admit card. The link for downloading will be active upto 07th June 2015.
Download RIE CEE 2015 Admit Card – Click here to Download Hall Ticket
- The candidates are expected to fill the form online (Click Here). Please refer to how to apply on the portal for complete step by step information. The candidates for common entrance examination have the option to apply online only. The fee for application is Rs. 800/- for General and OBC and Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates. For online submission of application form visit websites www.rieajmer.ac.in or www.ncert.nic.in and follow the instructions carefully. The applicants must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained. For filling and submitting the application form please go through the following general information.
- Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the admission to B.Sc. B.Ed./B.Sc. Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed./ B.Ed. (Two Year)/ M.Sc. Ed.
- Application form must be completed in all respects. Incomplete application form will be outrightly rejected and there will be no further correspondence in this regard.
- Option once selected in the application form cannot be changed later.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- The application form duly completed in all respects, after printing the form in offline mode should reach to the Administrative Officer, Regional Institute of Education, Capt. D.P. Chaudhry Marg, Ajmer 305004 Rajasthan latest by 12th May, 2015.
- No written acknowledgment will be given for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on RIE, Ajmer website www.rieajmer.ac.in
- If you are visually impaired and unable to read question papers in normal printed size font even with corrective spectacles/lenses and require question papers with enlarged font or require an amanuensis (scribe) then write code 01 for ‘yes’ and 02 for ‘no’ in front box.
- Year of passing / appearing qualifying examination should be written clearly.
- For Date of Birth, enter the date, month and year of your birth as per the English calendar and as recorded in your 10th certificate using 01 to 31for date and 01 to 12 (January to December) for month and the four digits for the year.
- You have been given list of the centres and their corresponding codes where the centre for the common entrance examination will be located. Select any three city codes from the list. Your first preference must be entered first, then second and thereafter third.
- During the common entrance examination bilingual (English/Hindi) question paper will be provided.
- Write the complete postal address. The address must include your name, c/o name and full address with PIN code. Write your mobile no. also through which messages can be sent or contacted if required. E-mail address must be written clearly using small letters.
- Your recent colour photograph should be affixed in the given box.
- Please read the disclaimer given on printed form carefully. By signing the form (Offline/Online), candidate abides with the declaration. Please note that this signature will appear in your admit card and will be verified during the examination.
- Candidates can pay through any debit or credit cards or in cash by printing the challan form through SBI Collect.
- Please pay entrance examination fee either through Online Payment (Net Banking, Card Payment) or by cash with SBI Challan (to be printed
online at State Bank Collect).
- Candidates after depositing examination fee, have to generate the ereceipt (from payment history at State Bank Collect) and SBI Collect
Reference Number will be used during registration process.
- Go to website: https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Click on State Bank Collect
- Read and accept the terms and conditions and click on Proceed button at the bottom of the page
- In the drop down menu of State of Corporate/Institution * select the state All India and in the drop down menu Type of Corporate/Institution * select Educational Institutions
- Click on Go button
- Select Principal RIE Ajmer (CEE) in drop down and click on submit button.
- Again Select Payment Category * as RIE CEE-2015-16
- Using the registration ID, please pay entrance examination fee either through Online Payment (Net Banking, Card Payment) or by cash with SBI Challan (to be printed online at State Bank Collect).
- Candidates (both Offline or Online) after depositing examination fee, have to generate the e-receipt (from payment history at State Bank Collect) and have to attach with offline application form or printed filled-in online application form for submission to RIE Ajmer.
About B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. Course
The B.Sc.B.Ed. /B.Sc.Ed. Course is a professional course and it aims at producing competent teachers of science and mathematics teaching at
secondary level. This is an innovative teacher education course. It provides training in methodology along with instruction in various content areas. The four year integrated course has been designed in view of the latest researches and experiments in the field of education. Besides having latest knowledge in content areas the teacher trainees become well versed in pedagogy and communication skills which are integrated throughout the duration of the course. The B.Sc. B.Ed./B.Sc. Ed. course (4yr) has been one the most prestigious courses offered by the RIEs of NCERT, New Delhi. Our candidates were selected for regular job of teachers on the basis of campus interviews by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Delhi Public School and other reputed schools of the country. Through CEE-2015 candidates will get oppurtunity to get admission in B.Sc. B.Ed. in any of RIE Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysore based on state of eligibility.
|RIEs||Physical Science Group||Biological Science Group|
Eligibility for B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. Course
Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) (Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognised by University/ Board with at least 60% marks in aggregate of subjects of combination of the group they are applying for ( relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates). The examination should be recognised by the affiliated universities of the RIEs.
Candidates who have passed +2 or any equivalent examination in 2012, 2013 or appearing /appeared in 2015 only.
Reservation of Seats
As per the Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. The following reservations are available SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, PH 3% Candidates applying under reservation quota will be considered only on the basis of the lists notified by the Government of India and the category certificate/ PH certificate in the format approved by the GOI and issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates will have to attach a certificate from competent authority stating that he/ she does not belong to creamy layer.
State/UT of Domicile
- Select the appropriate State /UT against which you are seeking admission. As a proof of eligibility of State/ UT for admission the candidate has to produce any one of the following documents :
- Evidence of having passed the qualifying examination from the State/ UT as given in the advertisement.
- In case of legal guardian / parents is an employee of State/ Central Govt. / Govt. of India undertaking/ Autonomous bodies the latest certificate of place of posting in the State/ UT
- A domicile certificate from the competent authority.
Candidates need to fill any one of the choices (a) , (b) or (c).
Common Entrance Examination
RIE CEE Admit Card 2015
The candidates have to download the admit card by using this registration number from online application system web link.
The admit card will bear the name, photograph, roll number, signature, date of birth, address, category of the candidate, along with the name and address of the examination centre allotted. The admit card can be downloaded from the same online application system web link by using their initial registration number. The candidate will have to bring admit card to the examination centre. Only those candidates who will be holding admit cards will be allowed to appear in the examination.
Common Entrance Examination Pattern
Separate Questions will be prepared for the following two groups:
B.Sc. B.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.A.B.Ed./B.A. Ed. / M.Sc.Ed. (Mysore)
Two Year B.Ed.
- Areas to be tested
- Teaching Aptitude/ Attitude
- Reasoning ability
- Language proficiency in English
- Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-90 minutes.
- Medium of test booklets – only in English and Hindi
- Last date for submission of marks (20% of weightage) by the candidate is 25th June, 2015
- Group-A test items will be of +2 level,
- Group-B test items will be of graduate level.
Results of Common Entrance Examination & Ranking
- Scoring will be done with 80% from entrance examination and 20% from following definitions of aggregate scores for B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.. For two year B.Ed. only entrance examination score will be utilized.
- Aggregate score will be defined as:
a. For B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. /M.Sc. Ed. aggregate score of subjects of combination i.e., PCM or PCB/Maximum marks of subjects of
b. For B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed. obtained total marks of qualifying examination/ Maximum marks of subject of combinations
- A candidate can apply for more than one course/ programme for admission with a single registration with a single payment.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination up to two years back i.e., 2013, 2014 and appearing/ appeared in 2015 can apply B.Sc. B.Ed./
B.Sc. Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed. / M.Sc. Ed.
Counselling and Admission
The Counselling and admission will be done in respective RIEs. The details of the counselling and admission procedures and dates will be available on
the websites of concerned RIEs. For availabilty of number of seats for State/UTs please contact to RIE concerned.