Punjab B.Ed 2022 – GNDU has released the Punjab B.Ed 2022 result on 8 August 2022 at punjabbedadmissions.org. Earlier, the college wise seat matrix for Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022 has released on 6 August. Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test (Punjab B.Ed Joint CET) is a State level Education entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Ed, and B.Ed Special Education in Colleges of Education (Govt., Govt. Aided and Private Self-Financed Colleges) affiliated to (1) Panjab University, Chandigarh (2) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, and (3) Punjabi University, Patiala. Get here latest news on Punjab B.Ed 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022 result is out. Check Result here
– Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022 college wise seat matrix has been released. Scroll down for link.
Punjab B.Ed 2022
About the exam: Punjab B.Ed 2022 is short for Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test. It is an Education entrance exam at the State level. Organized by GNDU, Punjab B.Ed is for admission to B.Ed.
Check College Wise Seat Matrix: Click here to check the college wise seat matrix for Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Result
The result of Punjab B.Ed 2022 is declared by the Guru Nanak Dev University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- Punjab B.Ed 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for Punjab B.Ed 2022 is decided by GNDU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test result is made available on the official website punjabbedadmissions.org.
- How to check Punjab B.Ed 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website punjabbedadmissions.org and click on the relevant Punjab B.Ed result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of Punjab B.Ed 2022 scorecard / rank, login with email id and password. If there is a Punjab B.Ed 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Cut Off / Qualifying Marks
|SC / ST / BC||20%|
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Exam Date
The Punjab B.Ed 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of Punjab B.Ed Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||May 2022|
|Release of Punjab B.Ed application form 2022||25 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at punjabbedadmissions.org|
|Last date to fill the form with late fee of Rs.1500||21 – 26 Jul 2022|
|Punjab B.Ed admit card 2022 release date||20 Jul 2022 (after 6 pm)|
|Punjab B.Ed 2022 entrance exam date|
|Punjab B.Ed 2022 entrance exam timings||10:30 am to 1:00 pm|
|Issuance of answer key|
|Last date of submission of objections for the Answer Key|
|Display of seats and subject combinations available in the colleges|
|Punjab B.Ed 2022 result date and time|
Candidates must keep checking punjabbedadmissions.org for any changes in the Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Syllabus PDF
- Punjab Government Notification
- Mandatory Proforma
- Important Activities – Note that these are initially announced dates. There may be changes in the schedule. For updated schedule, visit the official website.
- 28 Jun – Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022 Schedule Revised
- 21 Jun – Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022 Colleges List
Punjab B.Ed Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the Punjab B.Ed Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||Punjab B.Ed 2022|
|Full Form||Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Education entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through Punjab B.Ed||B.Ed, and B.Ed Special Education|
|Colleges in which admission is through Punjab B.Ed||Colleges of Education (Govt., Govt. Aided and Private Self-Financed Colleges) affiliated to (1) Panjab University, Chandigarh (2) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, and (3) Punjabi University, Patiala|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Types of Questions||MCQ|
|Total Number of Questions||150 Questions of 150 Marks|
|Subjects in Exam||General Awareness Test, Teaching Potential, General Mental Ability Test, English, Punjabi / Hindi|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation/Post-Graduation in a relevant school subjects|
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the Punjab B.Ed answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Education entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of Punjab B.Ed exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – GNDU releases the official answer key of Punjab B.Ed 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from punjabbedadmissions.org.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of Punjab B.Ed 2022 is issued by Guru Nanak Dev University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of Punjab B.Ed admit card 2022 is as per decision of GNDU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the Punjab B.Ed hall ticket at punjabbedadmissions.org.
- How to download Punjab B.Ed admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test, candidates need to access the Punjab B.Ed 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
The GNDU releases the syllabus of Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Education exam. The Punjab B.Ed syllabus is as follows.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Punjab B.Ed 2022 is as follows.
|Part||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Part A – General Awareness Test||30||30|
|Part B – Teaching Potential||30||30|
|Part C – General Mental Ability Test||30||30|
|Part D – English: Compulsory for all Candidates||30||30|
|Part E – |
Compulsory for all those Candidates who have studied Punjabi in Matriculation
Compulsory for all those Candidates who have not studied Punjabi in Matriculation
|30 of Punjabi, 30 of Hindi||30|
- Candidates get +1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is none for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: GNDU will hold the Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test as Offline mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- Language of question paper: The Punjab B.Ed question paper 2022 will be in these languages – Q. No. 1-90 will be in English and Punjabi medium (except for Language Proficiency Test which shall be set in the respective Languages).
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Application Form
The application form of Punjab B.Ed 2022 is released by GNDU.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at punjabbedadmissions.org before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for Punjab B.Ed 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website punjabbedadmissions.org.
- Then do registration for the Punjab B.Ed exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the Punjab B.Ed 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the Punjab B.Ed online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Guru Nanak Dev University.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for any one of the B.Ed. programme; the fee to be charged from General category candidates will be Rs. 2400/- per candidate and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST/PWD categories for filling the admission form.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for both the B.Ed. programmes; then the fee to be charged from General category candidates will be Rs. 4800/- per candidate and Rs. 2400/- for SC/ST/PWD categories for filling the admission form. There will be a single registration and one common test for all these candidates.
The Fee includes both the Entrance Test Fee and Counseling Fee.
There will be no option for making any changes in registration form once filled for Regular B.Ed. programme or B.Ed. Special education programme or both at later stage.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of Punjab B.Ed exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
- Candidate has at least 50% marks either in Bachelors’ degree including a graduation degree in Engineering and Technology.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favor of SC/BC candidates only.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation/Post-Graduation in a relevant school subjects.
- A candidate getting admission on the basis of Post Graduate degree shall have to opt for one of teaching subjects pursued by him/her at Master’s level.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website punjabbedadmissions.org and information brochure.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Exam Centers
The Common Entrance Test (C.E.T.) will be conducted at the following district headquarters’ of Punjab and at Chandigarh:
Admission Website: punjabbedadmissions.org
E-mail: [email protected]
Room No.1, Ground Floor,
Department of Education,
(Near UIT building)
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Enquiry Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Qs 1. What is Punjab B.Ed exam?
Ans 1. The Punjab B.Ed exam is held annually by the GNDU. It is an Education entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to B.Ed in Colleges of Education (Govt., Govt. Aided and Private Self-Financed Colleges) affiliated to (1) Panjab University, Chandigarh (2) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, and (3) Punjabi University, Patiala.
Qs 2. How can I apply for Punjab B.Ed 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit punjabbedadmissions.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for Punjab B.Ed exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Punjab Bachelor in Education Joint Common Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the Punjab B.Ed exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is punjabbedadmissions.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.