TMISAT 2015 is the online entrance exam conducted by Tolani Maritime Institute. Courses offered on basis of TMISAT 2015 exam are B.S. Marine Engineering and B.S. Nautical Technology. Whereas the TMISAT online test will be held at national centers in the first and second week of April 2015, the TMISAT 2015 will be conducted at Induri center on June 8 and 12, 2015. Interested candidates can know here complete details of the TMISAT 2015 exam such as dates, application form submission, availability of admit cards, result and selection.
Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT) 2015
Detailed information of the exam is given here along with eligibility criteria and admission details for the courses.
- Application Form
- Selection Procedure
- Important Dates
- Medical Fitness Criteria
TMISAT application form 2015 shall be made available by the institute from first week of January. To appear in the test, you will have to fill and submit the form along with application fee of Rs 1000 to the Tolani Maritime Institute. This can be done online (www.tolani.edu) or offline (obtain forms from TMI Induri or Axis bank branches). Admit cards of TMISAT 2015 can be downloaded a few weeks before the exam. Test takers must report to the test center on the assigned dates and appear in the online entrance exam.
Link for Admission Form 2015 is now available on the website.
Last date for submission of Application forms : 31st May 2015.
TMISAT at National centres will be conducted in first / second week of April 2015.
Tentative dates for TMISAT at Induri : 8th to 12th June 2015.
TMISAT 2015 Exam Pattern
- TMISAT is an online, multiple choice, objective test of multiple choice format covering Physics, Chemsitry, Mathematics, English, Logic and analytical problem solving.
- The exam is conducted by Tolani Maritime Institute for admission to B.S. Marine Engineering and B.S. Nautical Technology Courses.
- The test is designed to evaluate candidates’ problem solving skills, reasoning skills, language skills, general knowledge, subject knowledge, aptitude and personality traits.
- This test is conducted in 11 centres across India.
- The test is based on 11th and 12th CBSE standard Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics syllabus plus English grammar, vocabulary and Logical & Analytical reasoning.
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Sections in the exam / Questions asked on||Physics|
|English grammar, vocabulary|
|Logical & Analytic reasoning|
|Total number of questions||100|
The test is based on 11th and 12th CBSE standard Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics syllabus plus English grammar, vocabulary and Logical & Analytical reasoning. As this is online objective type test, there are no previous year question banks available.
Candidates have the option of taking either TMISAT or BITSAT 2015.
If you will appear in the BITSAT 2015 exam are exempted from appearing in the TMISAT. Your BITSAT score will be considered and evidence of the same will need to be provided to TMI.
When will the interview be conducted?
Marks scored in the test are seen immediately on the screen after completing the test. Normally, interviews are conducted on the same day as that of TMISAT and at the centre itself.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.