WBJEE JELET Counseling 2019 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has published the call list for WBJEE JELET 2019 Counselling. Candidates whose name is included in the list have to report as per the schedule for the document verification. The counselling process includes registration, payment of counselling fees, declaration of call list, seat allotmet, document verification and confirmation of seat. Check more details on WBJEE JELET Counseling 2019 from this page.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019
Credentials of candidates eligible for counselling and admission are verified at the Counseling Center as per given schedule below. The candidate will have to appear himself/herself. No other person is allowed to appear for counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate. Check the WBJEE JELET 2019 Counselling schedule from the table below.
|WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019||Dates|
|Declaration of WBJEE JELET 2019 Result||08 Aug 2019|
|Registration for WBJEE JELET 2019 Counselling||29 Aug 2019|
|Last date to register for JELET Counselling 2019||02 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of Call list and publication of reporting schedule||03 Sep 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment result publish date||08-13 Sep 2019 (except for 10 Sep 2019)|
- Click Here to download Call LIst for WBJEE JELET 2020 Counselling –New!
- Click Here for WBJEE JELET 2019 Counselling Registration.
- Click here to check guidelines for WBJEE JELET counselling.
- Click Here to check the WBJEE JELET 2019 Counselling Notice.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019: Documents To be Carried
All the candidates who will be shortlisted for the counselling round, The candidates as per the rank obtained will be called for the counselling and will be allotted seats. Candidates attending the counselling must carry the following original documents along with their self-attested copies:
- Downloaded Registration Form of the JELET-2019 counselling
- Rank card of JELET-2019
- One copy of recent passport size colour photograph
- Caste certificate in original (for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates of West Bengal only) issued by Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority if the candidate seeks admission to Government Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy Colleges.
- PWD certificate in Original (for PWD candidates of West Bengal only) issued by competent authority.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019: Seat Matrix
The number of seats (category wise) available for the academic session 2019 -20 has been released online. Candidates can check the seat details from the direct link below.
- Click Here to check the WBJEE JELET 2019 Seat Matrix.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019: Reservation
In respect of reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD, applicable Acts/Rules of the Government of West Bengal/ of the concerned University prevailing at the time of admission will be followed. Such reservations are available only to candidates domiciled in West Bengal.
As the reservation for PWD (persons with disability) candidates is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in General/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category to which he/she belongs.
List of such reserved seats will be announced by the concerned counselling authority before counselling
- WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards are issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate.
- All applicants, who appear to be prima facie eligible, will be issued admit cards and will be provisionally permitted to sit for the examination.
- All verifications are to be done during counselling, admission, registration with the university etc.
- If at any stage after examination it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she had appeared in and secured a Merit Rank. Hence, appearing in the examination and securing a rank does not constitute a right/guarantee in favour of a candidate for his/her claim for admission.