AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card – NTA has issued AIEEA UG Admit Card on ntaicar.nic.in. The candidates have to be ready with their application number and password/date of birth to download it. No candidate is sent the admit card via post. The AIEEA UG 2019 exam date is July 01, 2019 and the candidate has to carry a print copy of the AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card on the day of the exam. Also, the candidates have to carry a passport size photo and valid id proof with it. Know more details on AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card from this page.
AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
The AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card is the proof of the candidate’s application from being submitted successfully. The candidates are eligible to enter the exam center only if they show the admit card st the exam center on the exam day. check important dates below:
|AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of AIEEA 2019 Admit Card|
|AIEEA 2019 exam date||01 Jul 2019|
Download Here: Click Here to download AIEEA UG Admit Card 2019.
|| आईसीएआर एआईईईए यूजी 2019 एडमिट कार्ड हिंदी में – यहाँ से प्राप्त करे ||
|| AIEEA UG 2019 এডমিট কার্ড বাংলায় দেখতে – এখানে ক্লিক করুন ||
In order to prepare for the exam, the best way is to practice the mock test. They will help the candidates to understand the pattern of the exam. The candidates who want to practice the mock test for the exam can click the link given below:
Mock Test: Click here to practice the mock test.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Stats
No. of Centres 796 129 128
Number of Males: 118986
Number of females: 117941
Number of Transgenders: 04
Total Candidates (including PwD candidates): 236931 (891 PwD)
Category/Examination wise distribution:
Total Candidates: 236931
This is the largest single shift CBT based examination in India being conducted by NTA.
- Click here to read the official press release.
Before you download the AIEEA UG Admit Card 2019 keep in mind this checklist
The candidates have to ensure that they have the following details handy before they start with the AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card download:
√ Keep the login details handy – Application number and password/date of birth.
√ Use a good browser like the Mozilla firefox, google chrome or internet explorer to download the admit card.
√ Also, use your laptop/computer to download the admit card. The mobile phone can be used too, but ensure that the downloaded admit card on your phone is clear and is in the correct format.
How To Download AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card If Forgot Application Number
In case the candidates are unable to find their AIEEA UG 2019 application number, then they need to follow the steps below to be able to download their admit card:
1st step: Click on the link that says ‘Forgot application number’ as shown in the image below:
2nd step: In the next page the candidates are asked to enter the type of application form, select AIEEA UG. Te the following fields appear. On entering the details the candidates must click on the ‘get application number button.
After the above two steps, the application number is restored.
How to Download AIEEA UG Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can download their admit card by online mode only. Hence, to download it, you need to follow the instructions as given below.
1st Step: Click on the direct link which is available on this age above as the admit card is out.
2nd Step: Next, the candidates have to log in entering their Application Number and Password.
3rd Step: Click on the “Sign-in” button to submit the login details.
4th Step: On submitting the login details, the candidates can proceed to download the Admit Card.
5th Step: Finally, take a print out of the Admit Card and carry it on the day of the test.
Details mentioned on AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
The details on the AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card are as per the information that the candidates provide at the time of filling the application form of AIEEA 2019. The details that the candidates can check in their admit card are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Subjects for which candidates have applied for
- Date of Birth
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Application Number
- Examination Centre Name
- Code of Examination Centre
- Examination City
- 28 Digit Aadhar Enrollment ID
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Sample Image of AIEEA UG Admit Card is given below:
Documents to Carry to the AIEEA UG 2019 Test Center
On the day of the test, candidates need to carry the following list of documents on the day of the test:
- A print out of the AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
- One passport size photo of the candidate to be pasted on the attendance sheet in front of the exam invigilator.
- A valid id proof such as PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD
What to do if there are errors in the AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
In rare cases is a candidate encounter any error in their admit card they need to first make sure the same error is not made at the time of filling the AIEEA application form. This is because the error in the application leads to the same error in the admit card. However, if the error is not from the candidates’ end and the error in the admit card is valid, they need to contact the AIEEA 2019 authorities.
Send your requests to COE (Agril. Edn) or concerned Nodal Officer via telephone or by contacting him/her personally. Contact details are as follows:
IITK Outreach Centre,
Block C-20/1A/8, Sector-62,
Gautam Buddh Nagar District,
NOIDA-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact: +91-7827980287, +91-7827980288
Important Instructions Related to AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
Candidates need to keep in mind a certain set of instructions related to the admit card for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Candidates must check their admit cards carefully. If there are any errors, then they can contact the helpline.
- Candidates must bring a clear colored self – attested photograph (same as uploaded at the time of filling the application form) so that it could be handed to the invigilator if he/she demands it.
- The city of the examination as filled by the candidate in the Application Form will not be changed. However, ICAR may change/shift the examination city/center opted by the candidate to another nearby center, if the number of candidates is more at any city center.
- The e-admit card allows admission to candidates in the examination hall if they are matching the eligibility criteria. If any ineligibility is found, the candidature will be cancelled.
Important Instruction to be followed on the day of ICAR UG 2019 Exam
On the day of the exam the candidates have to follow certain exam instructions that are important:
- The entry to examination hall should only be done if and when candidates have the hold of their e-Admit Card and Aadhar Card or 28 digits Aadhar Enrollment ID Proof / Passport / Ration Card / Any other Govt. Identity Card as applicable.
- The candidates must also carry a passport-sized image the same as the one uploaded on the day of the exam.
- It is advised to candidates to reach the examination center 2½ hours before the examination in order to avoid chaos and to complete frisking and registration formalities. The registration desk will be closed 5 minutes prior to the examination.
AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card FAQs
The candidates can check here the most frequently asked questions on AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card:
Ques. When and how will I receive my AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card?
Ans. The candidate will be getting their admit cards in the online mode only. There is no posting of the admit card to the students. The candidates have to visit the official website and get their admit card by logging in using the steps on this page above.
Ques. How many printouts of the AIEEA UG 2019 admit card should be carried for the exam?
Ans. One Hard (printed in color) copy of the Admit Card is necessary to be carried to the exam center. However, the candidates are advised to keep one spare copy in case of an emergency.
Ques. Will only the Admit Card be sufficient to gain entry into the AIEEA 2019 exam hall?
Ans. No, the candidates must bring along a valid government photo Id proof with the Admit Card to gain entry into the exam hall.
Ques. Can I carry the admit card as a soft copy on my phone?
Ans. No. Only a Hard copy (printed in color) of the Admit Card must be brought to the examination center along with the original and valid Identity Proof which was specified during the filling up of the online application.
Ques. Should I carry a printed copy of my Application form along with the Admit Card to the exam hall?
Ans. No, you do not have to carry the Application Form to the exam hall. However, you must keep a copy of it at home during the whole course of Application till the time of final Admission.
AIEEA UG 2019 Result
After the exam is over, the candidates can check their AIEEA 2019 Result. NTA releases the result in the form of a scorecard inside the candidate’s login at ntaicar.nic.in. The candidates can check their AIEEA 2019 scores in the exam and proceed ahead with the admission process. The result also has the overall merit- ranks of the candidates as well as their category ranks. The candidates are given admission based on their ranks and the reservation policies.
The courses offered to the selected candidates are:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural Engineering
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Dairy Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology
AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card Date
The candidates are given an opportunity to correct the images in their application form until June 14, 2019. Therefore the release of admit card has been delayed. The official notice regarding the same is given below:
About AIEEA UG 2019
AIEEA UG is a computer-based test of 2½ hours duration (150 minutes). The test consists of 150 MCQ type questions of 600 marks from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Agriculture. The distribution of question in each of these sections are as follows:
|Subject Combination||Subject Papers||Number of Questions|
- For every correct answer, candidates get 04 marks.
- There is negative marking as well of 01 marks for an incorrect answer.
AIEEA 2019 Examination City Centers
NTA is conducting AIEEA UG 2019 exam at the following test centers. The candidates are allotted the exam city, time and venue of the exam center via the AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card only/
|Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna||Goa||Panaji|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Gujarat||Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Behrampur, Sambalpur||Maharashtra||Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune|
|Andaman – Nicobar||Port Blair||Chhatisgarh||Bilaspur, Raipur.|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna|
|Assam||Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem|
|Manipur||Imphal||Kerala||Alappuzha, Idukki, Kannur, Kozhikode, Palakkad,Thiruvanathpuram|
|Meghalaya||Shillong||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Mizoram||Aizawl||Karnataka||Gulbarga, Hubli, Shivamogga|
|Nagaland||Kohima||Andhra Pradesh||Tirupathi, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Kolkata, Siliguri||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareily, Kanpur, Luckknow, Varanasi|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Delhi||Delhi||Punjab||Bhatinda , Ludhiana|
|Haryana||Hissar, Karnal||Jammu Kashmir||Jammu , Srinagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kangra, Solan||–||–|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.