AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card for January Session will be available for download before the commencement of the examination. The All India Institute Of Medical science(AIIMS), New Delhi organizes this entrance examination as a gateway for admission in MD/ MS/ MDS courses at AIIMS New Delhi and eight other AIIMS. The admit card for AIIMS PG 2019 is a mandatory document which the candidates must carry on the day of the examination.
The entrance examination for AIIMS PG Medical and Dental courses will be held in different sessions. The candidates can check complete details about AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card from this page.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
The application process for AIIMS PG courses that are held in two sessions once in January and the second in July. The details regarding the admit card the dates to which will be provided soon after the application process is over or weeks before the examination. The general details regarding the admit card for both the sessions are given further. Related dates are provided for the candidates in the table given below.
|Events||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) (January, 2019 Session)||July 2019 Session|
|Issuance of AIIMS PG 2019 Admit card||23 Oct 2018||A week or two before the exam|
|AIIMS PG 2019 exam date Stage – I||04 Nov 2018||05 May 2019|
|AIIMS PG 2019 exam date Stage – II||15, 16 and 17 Nov 2018||—|
Admit card: AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card will be available online on the Official website www.aiimsexams.org
How to Download AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card?
As the admit card for AIIMS 2019 is only in online mode candidates are to download their respective admit card. The admit card provided to the candidates are very important ad it is to be taken along on the date of examination without which the candidates might not be allowed to take the examination. The process to download the admit card are listed below.
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as soon as the admit card is available.
- Next, the candidates need to enter details such as Application number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button to get your admit card.
- On submitting the login details, the admit card will be available on the screen.
- Finally, the candidates should download and take its print out.
Details given on the AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is the main identification proof of the candidate taking the examination and hence it is to be thoroughly checked before taking to the examination center. The details to be checked properly in the admit card are mentioned below.
- Roll number
- Father’s name.
- Registration no.
- Photograph if properly visible or not.
- Address of examination center.
- Date and timings of examination.
AIIMS PG 2019 Examination Pattern
The entrance examination is conducted through a computer-based test. The duration for examination in three hours(180 mins)for MD/MS courses and one and a half hours(90 mins) for MDS courses. The Papers in the competitive entrance examination to be held are.
- For MD/MS courses: one paper in English consisting of 200 objective type questions.
- For MDS: one paper for English consisting of 90 objective type questions.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Any change in the address, email id or phone of the candidate is to be intimidated immediately to the office.
- In case of any false information provided or any information hidden by any candidate their application will be canceled and hence they will not be allowed to take the examination.
- In case of any ineligibility of a candidate at any stage, their application will be canceled.
- If any candidate is found to be indulged in any irregular assistance of any kind their admission will be canceled and appropriate criminal proceeding will be taken against the candidate.
- The candidates who fail to bring the admit card on the examination date to the center will be debarred from taking the examination.
Discrepancy noted in AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019
The discrepancy, if any, observed in the date and time of the entrance examination mentioned in the Prospectus, Admit Card etc. should be immediately brought to the notice of the Assistant Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi through email. Complaints received after the examination is held will not be entertained. In case any discrepancy is found in the information provided in the various documents, the data provided on the Application Form will be considered as final for all purposes.
05 May 2019Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under ‘AT A GLANCE’. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by Post
If you have any queries about the AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card, let us know in the comment section below.