Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form – Directorate of Technical Education, Assam will invite application for Assam JLEE 2020 from eligible candidates on its official website, www.astu.ac.in. Candidates need to fill this form in order to pursue any B.Tech Course from the State of Assam. Applicants who have done their diploma from a recognized Institute for a 3-year duration and have scored 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in their qualifying exam are eligible to apply. To know more about Assam JLEE 2020 Application form, candidate can keep reading!
Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to check that they fall into eligibility norm set by the conducting body, in order to be considered for admission. Candidate need to fill the information in the Application Form very carefully, once submitted it will be difficult to remit the incorrect information. Candidates can keep a track of Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form related events from below.
|Online application||last week of May 2020|
|Last date of receipt of completed application form
with demand draft at DTE office
|2nd week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of Jul 2020|
Apply here: Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form will be available at www.astu.ac.in:
Assam JLEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates after having filled the Assam JLEE 2020 application form needs to make the payment of the application fee.
Application Fee – Rs.1000 (As per last year)
Mode of Payment – Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) and “State Bank Collect”.
How To Apply For Assam JLEE 2020?
Candidates can follow the instructions mentioned below to apply successfully for Assam JLEE 2020.
- Start by visiting the official website or directly clicking on the link provided below.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find the link to apply for ” Assam JLEE 2020″. Click that.
- Candidates are then required to certain personal, education-related and contact details.
- Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Next, you will be redirected to the payment option. Candidates can choose any of the online available payment gateways.
- You will receive the confirmation, after having filled Assam JLEE 2020 Application and after making the payment.
- Save a copy of the confirmation for future reference.
This is how your Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form is expected to appear…
Details To Be Filled In Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to be ready with these details to be filled over Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form. Make sure, these details are true and correct ones, as further at the time of counseling, these details are verified. And candidates will only be provided with a seat, only after all of these details have been verified.
- Course Applied For
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Age on July 01, 2020
- Permanent Resident Of Assam
- Address for Communication
- STD Code
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Are you appearing in the final exam of Diploma
- Programme Applied for
- Exam Center
- Photograph and Signature
Photograph And Signature Specification
A candidate is advised to upload the documents as per the specifications mentioned by the DTE, Assam. Cancellation of candidature might result, if not meeting any of these following photograph and signature specifications.
- It should be a recent passport size photograph.
- Type: Colored
- Size of photograph: Maximum 35 kb and Minimum 20kb.
- Size of signature: Maximum 30kb and Minimum 15kb.
- Format: jpg, .jpeg
Assam JLEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per last year…
Candidates need to fulfill these eligibility criteria, only then they will become eligible for BE/B.Tech admissions in the State of Assam. Note that, all those candidates who are yet to appear for their final exams are even eligible for admissions.
- Educational Qualification: Recognized Diploma of Minimum 3 years duration from Polytechnic Institutions of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE).
- Marks Requirement: A minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) must be secured in the Qualifying Examination.
- Residentship: Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Assam.
Assam JLEE 2020 Admit Card
On the basis of the details filled in the Assam JLEE 20 Application forms, a candidate is then issued an admit card to appear for the exam. Assam JLEE 2020 admit card is issued online on www.astu.ac.in. Candidates need their application number and password to retrieve their admit cards. Before downloading the admit card, make sure to check the details printed on it. In case of any discrepancy, contact the issuing authority and get it rectified.
Insofar, official details of Assam JLEE 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.