Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form – The last date to apply for JLEE 2020 is August 10, 2020. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, has released Assam JLEE 2020 application form on its official website astu.ac.in. Candidates need to fill this form in order to pursue any B.Tech Course from the State of Assam. Applicants who have done their diploma from a recognized Institute for a 3-year duration and have scored 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in their qualifying exam are eligible to apply. To know more about Assam JLEE 2020 Application form, candidates can keep reading.
Latest: The application form for Assam JLEE 2020 is live until August 10, 2020. Get more details below.
Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates should ensure their eligibility before filling the Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form. They should note that editing / modifying any detail in the same is not possible after submission. Check out important dates for Assam JLEE 2020 application form below.
|Online application||25 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply online|
- Click here to check the Revised Schedule.
Apply here: Click here to register for Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form.
Official Website: astu.ac.in
Assam JLEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates after having filled the Assam JLEE 2020 application form need to make the payment of the application fee.
Application Fee – Rs.1000
Mode of Payment – Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) and “State Bank Collect”.
How To Apply For Assam JLEE 2020?
Candidates can follow the instructions mentioned below to apply successfully for Assam JLEE 2020.
- Start by visiting the official website or directly clicking on the link provided below.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find the link to apply for ” Assam JLEE 2020″. Click that.
- Candidates are then required to certain personal, education-related and contact details.
- Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Next, you will be redirected to the payment option. Candidates can choose any of the online available payment gateways.
- You will receive the confirmation, after having filled Assam JLEE 2020 Application and after making the payment.
- Save a copy of the confirmation for future reference.
Details To Be Filled In Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to be ready with these details to be filled over Assam JLEE 2020 Application Form. Make sure, these details are true and correct only. These details in JLEE 2020 Application Form are also verified at the time of counselling.
- Course Applied For
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Age on July 01, 2020
- Permanent Resident Of Assam
- Address for Communication
- STD Code
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Are you appearing in the final exam of Diploma
- Programme Applied for
- Exam Center
- Photograph and Signature
JLEE 2020 Photograph And Signature Specification
A candidate is advised to upload the documents as per the specifications mentioned by the DTE, Assam.
- It should be a recent passport size photograph.
- Type: Colored
- Size of photograph: Maximum 35 kb, the height of the photograph between 250 pixels to 320 pixels, and the width of the photograph must be between 150 pixels to 220 pixels.
- Size of signature: Size of the signature must be less than 35kb, the height of the signature must be between 100 pixels to 180 pixels and the width of the signature must be between 150 pixels to 220 pixel
- Format: jpg, .jpeg
Assam JLEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill these eligibility criteria, only then they will become eligible for BE/B.Tech admissions in the State of Assam. Note that, all those candidates who are yet to appear for their final exams are even eligible for admissions.
- Educational Qualification: Recognized Diploma of Minimum 3 years duration from Polytechnic Institutions of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE).
- Marks Requirement: A minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) must be secured in the Qualifying Examination.
- Residentship: Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Assam.
Assam JLEE 2020 Admit Card
On the basis of the details filled in the Assam JLEE 20 Application forms, a candidate is then issued an admit card to appear for the exam. Assam JLEE 2020 admit card is issued online on astu.ac.in. Candidates need their application number and password to download their admit cards. Before downloading the admit card, make sure to check the details printed on it. In case of any discrepancy, contact the issuing authority and get it rectified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. I have a query regarding Assam JLEE 2020 application form. Whom should I contact?
Ques 2. Can I change my category / DOB after submission of JLEE 2020 application form?
Ans 2. No, candidates cannot change it after submission of JLEE 2020 application form.
Ques 3. Is JLEE 2020 application form needed for further use ?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.