Baddi University Admission 2021: Baddi University offers admission into the courses of Engineering, Lateral Entry, Sciences, Management, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Medical. The Baddi University common entrance Test is conducted for admission in various courses. The process of filling the application form for Baddi University Admission 2021 has been started. It is advised to the candidates to fill the application form before the last date. Before filling the form it is important for the candidates to match the eligibility criteria. Those who will not qualify the eligibility criteria can not be able to fill the application form. Aspirants can start applying from this page. For getting the information about Baddi University 2021 Admission scroll down this page.
Latest: Application for BUEST CET 2021 Academic Scholarship is now available. Scroll down to apply.
Baddi University Admission 2021
Admission to professional courses in Baddi University are based on Merit Examination conducted by the University or by Central/State government agencies. Schedule for Baddi University Admission 2021 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form (Offline)||25 Apr 2021 Onwards|
|Last date of application form submission (Offline)||05 Jun 2021 Onwards|
|Baddi Merit Exam||10 & 15 Jun 2021 (Offline)|
20 Jun 2021 (Online)
|Declaration of Result||30 Jun 2021|
|Orientation of Programme||01 Sep 2021|
Dates of Scholarship Test
- BU-CET Online Exam – 10 June 2021
- SC/ST Scholarship Test – 15 June 2021
- BKB Offline Exam – 20 June 2021
- Duration of Exam – 1 Hour
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online or offline for Baddi University Admission 2021. Candidates who are interested can check complete application procedure from this page.
Click here to check Eligibility Criteria and Seats.
The application form can be obtained by putting request over the phone or on a personal visit at:
- Admission Office, Baddi University Campus
- Regional Offices: Solan, Shimla, Una, Kangra, Hamirpur & Bilaspur, Mandi & sundernager, Kullu, Panchkula, Chandigarh & Mohali, UP & Bihar, North East, Nepal
The application fee of INR 990 can be deposited by any one of the following ways:
- Depositing Cash at Baddi University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank branch. Please carry a printout of the Voucher (Chalan), as proof of online filling of application form
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card in case of online submission of the form
- Demand draft in favor of Baddi University payable at District Solan Himachal Pradesh
Beneficiary Name: Baddi University of Emerging Sciences & Technology
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Baddi
Account Name: Baddi University of Emerging Sciences & Technology
Account No.: 4131000100369439
IFSC Code: PUNB0413100
- Candidates applying online through Baddi University website will be routed for self application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information: 1. Welcome note 2. Unique ID 3. Admit Card
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for BUEST CET 2021 for Academic Scholarship.
The examination will be both online and offline. The student can choose any one of them. The medium of the exam will be English.
For the online exam, the time slot can be booked via the website once the candidate receives notification from the university that the slot booking facility is available. The center and time slot chosen by the candidate will be reflected in the admit card.
For both the online and offline exams, all candidates who complete the application process before 5th June 2021 will receive their admit cards containing information regardingtheir examination center via email and post by 8th June 2021.
Candidates applying after 5th June 2021 will be given instructions to download theiradmit cards via an online link on the university website.
The program-wise merit lists will be put up within two weeks of the completion of the examon the university website. This will be followed by an official scorecard sent to each candidate via e-mail and post. The counselling date will be intimated along with the scorecard. In case of any discrepancies in the merit list or scorecards, the decision of the MU Admissions Office will be final.
Documents to be Produced during Admission Counselling are given below.
- Self attested passing certificate of Class X
- Self attested marks sheet of Class X
- Self attested pass certificate of Class XII
- Self attested marks sheet of Class XII
- Self attested marks sheet of Graduation (All semesters/Years) wherever applicable
- Self attested marks sheet of Post Graduation (All semesters/Years) wherever applicable
- Migration/Transfer Certificate Caste Certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Recent Passport size color photographs – 2 Counselling invitation letter
Official Website: www.baddiuniv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.