|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2017 – The Central University of Himachal Pradesh offers various courses such as:
- Certificate Programme
- UG Programme
- PG Programme
CU Himachal has invited application form for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2017 for various courses such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, programmes offered, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: – Provisional 3rd selection list of candidates has been published. Scroll down to check the same.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2017
Central University of Himachal Pradesh has released notification for admission various UG, PG and certificate programmes for the academic year 2017-18. Admission for Certificate/UG Programmes of Study will be done on basis of Merit of 10+2 Examination. Admission for PG Programmes University will conduct the FEAT (Further Education Aptitude Test) as a common National level entrance examination.
Schedule for Certificate UG, PG and Programmes is given below.
|Events||UG / Certificate Courses||PG Programme|
|Issue of Prospectus||01 May 2017||01 May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||28 May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||–||04 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination (FEAT)
for PG Programmes only
|–||11 Jun 2017|
|Result||–||06 Jul 2017|
|Display of the First List of Selected Candidates
(including Waiting List)
|15 Jun 2017||10 Jul 2017|
|Display of the 2nd List of Selected Candidates.||20 Jun 2017||17 Jul 2017|
|Display of the 3rd List of Selected Candidates.||24 Jun 2017||24 Jul 2017|
The Central University of Himachal Pradesh has published the 1st, 2nd & 3rd list of Provisionally selected candidates, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
- Check Third Provisional Selection List
- Check Second Provisional Selection List
- Check First Provisional Selection List
Answer Key – PG Programme
Answer Key of PG Programme has been published, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below. The Answer Keys of the different Question Papers of Entrance Test – 2017 conducted by Central University of Himachal Pradesh on 11 June 2017, have been
uploaded on the University Website.
The objections to Answer Keys if any, can be submitted in the office of Controller of Examinations personally or through E-mail Id [email protected] latest by 14 June 2017, 3:00 PM.
Online Application Form of Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission 2017 for Certificate/UG and PG courses is now available here. A candidate can apply online from the University website (www.cuhimachal.ac.in). Candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link, which is given below.
- Get here CU Himachal Pradesh Online Application Form for UG / PG Programme 2017
The application fee for admission to Certificate/UG/PG programme for different categories of applicants shall be as under:
- General Category: Rs. 400/- (Rs 200/- for B.Voc.)
- OBC Category : Rs. 300/-(Rs 150/- for B.Voc.)
- SC/ST/PH Categories: Rs. 100/-(Rs 50/- for B.Voc.)
(A) Minimum Eligibility Conditions for Admission In UG/PG Programmes: The minimum eligibility requirements and selection criteria for admission in the UG/PG Programmes of Study are as under.
Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks : Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks up to a maximum of 5% shall be made in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST and person with Disabilities Categories.
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination To be downloaded and printed from the University Website (www.cuhimachal.ac.in).
- Please note the Hall Tickets will NOT be sent by post.
- Hall Ticket may be collected in person from the office of the University.
- Intimation regarding Entrance Test, Entrance Examination Centres, List of Candidates finally Selected / Waitlisted shall be displayed only on the University Website (www.cuhimachal.ac.in)
- No intimation to the candidates will be sent by post.
Selection Criteria For Admissions UG and PG Programmes
Selection criteria for admission to the various UG, PG and for the academic year 2017-18 is given below.
Selection Criteria For UG Programmes
All applicants seeking admission to UG Programmes of Study shall be admitted on the basis of merit in 10+2 or equivalent examination. [For admission to BA (Sanskrit Honours) 10% weightage will be given to candidates who have passed Prak Shastri Part II or Visharad.]
Selection Criteria For PG Programmes
All applicants seeking admission to a PG Programme of Study shall be required to appear in single common entrance examination i.e.FEAT(Further Education Admission Test). The Entrance test will have two Papers. There shall be no negative marking. Each correct answer will carry 01 mark.
- Paper -I (Aptitude Test): Paper-I will be compulsory and common for all the candidates and will have four sections.
- Section A: Logical reasoning and Analytical ability (15 marks)
- Section B:General mental ability test (15 marks)
- Section C:Comprehension ability and situation analysis (15 marks)
- Section D:Quantitative Aptitude (15 marks)
- Paper-II: Paper-II will be discipline specific and aimed to assess the knowledge of the subject in which the applicant wants to seek the admission. It will have four sections as specified by the concerned department (60 MCQ type questions of one mark each)
Admission to various PG Programmes of Study shall be made on merit of the composite score to be determined on the basis of score obtained in FEAT and marks obtained in Matric,10+2 and UG examination as given below:
|Scores obtained in FEAT||50%|
|Percentage of marks in 10th||10%|
|Percentage of marks in 10+2||10%|
|Percentage of marks in UG Degree||30%|
Candidates can also refer the Information Brochure for Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admission.