BFUHS PPMET 2022 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has released the application form for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022. The last date to apply is June 30, 2022. PPMET 2022 exam is going to be held on July 10, 2022. It is a Nursing Entrance Test for admission into B.Sc Nursing course for the academic year 2022. Candidates can check the complete information of the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 for the Nursing Application Process, Eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest – PPMET 2022 application form has been released. Get the direct link to apply here.
The PPMET is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot by setting up an adequate number of centers, at such places and date and time as the University may deem fit. Selection of the candidates to any institution shall be made on merit and in a transparent manner as per Punjab Government Notifications.
PPMET 2022 Overview
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Course Offered||B.Sc Nursing course|
|Mode of Exam||Pen Paper Mode|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Question||200|
PPMET 2022 Important Dates
Schedule for the PPMET 2022 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||21 Jun 2022|
|Last date to Apply||30 Jun 2022|
|Last date to submission of fee||to be announced|
|Date for Admit card download||to be announced|
|Date of conduct of PPMET 2022||10 Jul 2022|
|Date of Result Declaration||to be announced|
|Release of 1st selection list||to be announced|
PPMET 2022 Notification
Candidates can check the notice for PPMET 2022 from below image.
PPMET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed previous year’s eligibility criteria for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET), candidates can check for the same.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31 of the corresponding year.
- In case candidate has also taken up Mathematics along with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English then the marks obtained in Mathematics shall not be considered for admission to B Sc. Nursing Course.
- Candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (for SC/ST 40%) taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2.
PPMET 2022 Application Form
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the PPMET 2022 Application Form
- For admission into B.Sc Nursing candidates have to fill the online application from the official website bfuhs.ac.in on or before the last date of application.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online Application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only.
- The Candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application Form.
PPMET 2022 Admit Card
The University provides the facility of downloading Admit Cards of PPMET 2022, along with a certificate which would be duly signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School/ Executive Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein.
- The candidate may please note that the admit cards will not be sent by post.
- The direct link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
- Admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose admission fee has been received. In case any candidate has deposited fee and his/her admit card is not downloaded then he/she has to contact to the University personally prior to three days of the PPMET alongwith University copy of Bank Challan Form.
Scheme of Test
One must know the exam pattern beforehand to get better results and it also helps in preparing better strategies for exam. The detailed previous year’s exam pattern is given below, so interested candidates can check it for reference.
- Topic for Exam: The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Duration of exam: The duration of test will be three hours which includes the time consumed in signatures, thumb impressions, photography and other security measures
- No. of Questions: There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions (50 each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology).
- Total Marks: Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
- Language of Exam: The questions will be in English.
- The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN ONLY provided by the university at the time of the test.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- However, for security reasons fifth oval has been introduced. In all un-attempted questions, fifth oval must be darkened otherwise if all ovals are left blank then that question shall carry one negative mark. Hence it is in the interest of the candidate not leave all ovals blank in any question and one oval has to be shaded out of the five.
PPMET 2022 Result
PPMET 2022 Result will be published by the officials as per the schedule. Candidates can able to access/download their Result card from the University website i.e, bfuhs.ac.in.
- The direct link to download the same is also provided on the ‘Result’ page.
- After evaluation, result is declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking is based on the result of PPMET 2022 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking is drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on PPMET-2022.
PPMET 2022 Counselling
The BFUHS conducts physical counselling after declaring the result of PPMET 2022.
- The schedule of physical counselling including the date/time/venue of counselling is available on the website of the University.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the schedule and bring along the Original certificates/documents for verification.
- Candidates have to bring along the online submitted admission application form along with self-attested photocopies of all original documents.
- The fee from provisionally selected candidates is collected on the spot in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences payable at Faridkot.
For more detail of PPMET 2022, Candidates can download last year’s Information Brochure.
PPMET 2022 FAQ’s
Ans. No, the application form for PPMET 2022 cannot be filled via offline mode. It can only be filled via online mode.
Ans. For admission to PPMET 2022, Candidates need to appear in the Entrance Examination.
Ans. There shall be no negative marking for wrong/ unanswered answers. Each correct response shall be scored 4 mark.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.