Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts BVP PHARMUG 2020 entrance exam for admission to B.Pharm and Pharm.D programme of the university. Candidates who applied for admission in B.Pharm. and Pharm.D. from BVP university can now download the admit card for the same. The eligible students has to clear the exam to get admitted to the given course for the academic year 2020-21. The admission is base on the merit list of the PHARMUG exam. The candidate should check the application process, eligibility criteria and other conditions before applying to the entrance exam.
BVP PHARMUG 2020
Candidates can apply for the common entrance test to admission in B.Pharm and Pharm.D course from the official website as per scheduled date. Students will be admitted to said courses in Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test PHARMUG 2020. Admit card will be issued for the entrance exam before the examination which will be held in the month of June 2020. After the successful conduction of the examination the result will be declared.
Schedule for the BVP PHARMUG 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Issue of admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of Examination||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Counselling & on-spot admission||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of Jul 2020|
For B.Pharm Course
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- “Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate for admission to first year of degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology or Technical vocational subject AND Secured minimum 50% marks (minimum 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Person with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition).
- Candidates who have passed Diploma course in Pharmacy (ER 1991) with minimum of 45% marks from AICTE approved colleges from Maharashtra State or its equivalent will also be eligible for the admission to First Year B.Pharm. (I Semester) course. The candidate must have appeared for the All India Entrance Test i.e. PHARMUG-2020 conducted by this university.
- Candidates who have appeared or who are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been as yet declared can also appear for this entrance test provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- The candidate claiming seats under 15% supernumerary quota reserved for NRI’s, Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign National should apply directly to the Registrar Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. Their merit will be decided according to the marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and one of the following subjects that is Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Sciences and must have passed in English subject.
- Candidates appearing in the II year of Diploma in Pharmacy examination will also be eligible for appearing in PHARMUG 2020.
For Pharm.D Course
The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
The candidate should have passed in any of the following examinations –
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmcy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Candidate appearing in H.S.C. or Second Year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appearing in Pharm.D. 2020.
BVP PHARMUG Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing for the PHARMUG-2020 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of Rs. 1,450/- (Entrance test fee is non-refundable) as per last year.
Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential.
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
BVP PHARMUG Admission Card / Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre:
- Printed copy of Admit Card.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit card.
Candidate reporting to test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
In case admit cards are not available online immediately after completion of online application, the candidates will be informed through email about the date of availability of admit card at the website. Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct. Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered. The authorities of the University do not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online application process under any circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter will not be entertained.
BVP PHARMUG Exam Pattern 2020
There will be one question paper. It will be set in English medium and will contain 200 multiple choice objective type questions. The question paper will consist of 100 questions on Physics and 100 questions on Chemistry. The duration of the exam is 3 hrs. They should note that there is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination.
|Subjects||NO. of Questions||Marks|
The candidate will be provided with a sealed Test Booklet with an answer sheet. The candidate will write with ball point pen the required information regarding: Roll Number, Name, Center code and Center of examination in the columns on the Test Booklet without opening the seal. In the Test Booklet, there will be 200 items/questions serially numbered from 001 to 200. Each item will be followed by four responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Out of these four responses only one will be correct or the most appropriate which needs to be selected and marked on the answer sheet.
An answer-sheet will be given to the candidates at the time of examination. The candidates are advised not to open/break the seal of the Booklet before they are instructed to do so by the invigilator.
The B.Tech, B.Pharm/Pharma D. ABON-2020 entrance test will be conducted through “Computer Based entrance Test (online)”. The test will be held at 57 centres throughout the country giving students a wide choice of test centres.
BVP PHARMUG Result 2019
The result of PHARMUG 2020 will be made available after the successful conduction of the entrance test. Candidates who appeared for the test are now able to check their results at the official site & the same can be checked through the direct link which will be provided here.
BVP PHARMUG Merit List 2020
The University will prepare lists of Regular Merit candidates and Foreign or NRI or PIO or OCI or Management Merit candidates who have appeared for PHARMUG 2020 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry taken together in it. The candidates will be called in for counselling as per their ranking in this list. They should note that there is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination. The merit list of the candidates shall be displayed at the designated centres in Pune, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi.
In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the PHARMUG-2020, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher total marks in the 12th standard qualifying examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher total of marks in the 10th standard examination.
- In case of tie at this level, computerized random selection of candidate will be carried out.
- The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune-411038 as per the schedule. Failure to report for counselling on the schedule date and time may result in instantaneous cancellation of the seat.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the on the spot admission, as per the schedule even through he/she does not receive any letter from the university. If the candidate does not attend the counselling session on schedule date and time he will be forfeit his claim for admission permanently and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Only those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with prescribed subjects and percentage of marks and who fulfill other conditions before the date of counselling will be admitted for counselling.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
Admission For B.Pharm & Pharm.D will be given on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination and subject to category, Compliance of eligibility & availability of seat in that Programme.
Waiting lists for candidate of each category will be prepared separately and a seat which will fall vacant before the cut off date will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list. However the seats falling vacant after the cut off date will be offered to any available candidates. If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the counselling due to any unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him/her at the counselling. This representative must carry with him/her the letter of authorization as well as all the documents. The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee and other fees on the day of counselling itself. (Through Bank Draft drawn in the name of ‘The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’ payable at Pune).
The annual intake of First Year B.Pharm. course is 100 students, out of these 60 seats are in the grant-in-aid division and remaining 40 seats are under non-grant division. All the students admitted through PHARMUG-2020 examination will be admitted on seats approved by Pharmacy council of India and AICTE.
Intake Capacity – 30 seats
Instructions Regarding BVP PHARMUG 2020
Few things that should be kept in mind before appearing for BVP PHARMUG 2020 are as follows.
- A candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Test if he is late by 30 minutes or more to reach the examination hall.
- The candidate must bring his admission card with him and show the same on demand for admission to the examination hall. A candidate who does not have the Admission Card issued by the Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat with a number will be allotted to each candidate.
- A candidate will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or hand written chits or any other material except the Admission Card inside the examination hall. Candidates will not be permitted to bring calculators, slide rules, electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall. Possession or use of such devices during the examination is prohibited and candidate is liable to be expelled if found using or possessing them.
- No candidate, will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till the completion of the entire duration of examination. Once the candidate leaves the hall (even for answering a call of nature) he/she will not be readmitted to examination hall. No exception will be made in this regard.
- Parents, relatives, or friends of the candidates will not be allowed to enter into the premises of the centre. No arrangement will be made for tea snacks etc. for the students or parents. The parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates are advised to bring with them a card board or a clip board, on which nothing should have been written. This board will be useful to them while writing their responses in the answer sheet in case tables in the examination hall do not have smooth surface.
- Smoking in the examination centre is strictly prohibited. Beverages or snacks of any kind are not allowed to be taken into the examination halls during examination hours.
- Candidates should maintain perfect silence and discipline in the examination hall. Any conversation, gesticulation or disturbance in the examination hall shall be considered as misbehaviour and the candidates involved in such behaviour will be expelled from the examination hall. Similarly, if any candidate is found using unfair means or allowing someone else to impersonate him / her, his/her candidature at the examination will be instantaneously cancelled.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Admission Cards of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
- After completing the test and before handing over the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet back to the invigilator, the candidate should check once again to see whether all the particulars required in the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet have been correctly written. He should ensure that the Roll Number, Centre Code and the Test Booklet number are correctly written on the answer sheet.
- A warning bell will be given at the beginning of the examination and also to mark the half-time of the examination time. A bell will also be given before the closing time when the candidate must stop marking the responses or writing.
The fee is to be paid through bank draft of any Nationalize bank drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune.”
Official website: bvuniversity.edu.in
For more details of BVP PHARMUG 2020, candidates can refer the previous year – Information Brochure.Insofar, official details of BVP PHARMUG 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.