|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts PHARMUG entrance exam for admission to B.Pharma and Pharma.D programme of the university. The eligible students has to clear the exam to get admitted to the given course for the academic year 2018-19. The admission is base on the merit list of the PHARMUG exam. The candidate should check the application process, eligibility criteria and other conditions before applying to the entrance exam.
BVP PHARMUG 2018
Candidates can apply for the common entrance test to admission in B.Pharma and Pharma.D course from the official website as per schedule date. Students will be admitted to said courses in Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune of Bharati Vidyapeeth University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test PHARMUG 2018. Admit card will be issued for the entrance exam before the examination which will be held in the month of June 2018. Result will be declared after the successful conduction of the examination.
Schedule for the BVP PHARMUG 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||1st week of June 2018|
|Issue of admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2018|
|Date of Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
BVP PHARMUG Application Form 2018
Admission form accompanied by a Demand Draft towards the Entrance Test fee which is non refundable and sent by post or submitted in person must reach the office of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune on or before the last date of application.
Applicant should ensure that
- He/She has signed the application form at the specified places.
- The application form is duly signed by his/her father/guardian.
- Recent passport size photographs duly attested by the head of his School/College or a gazetted officer have been pasted in the spaces earmarked for that purpose.
For B.Pharm Course
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- “Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate for admission to first year of degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject AND Secured minimum 45% marks (minimum 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Person with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition)”
- Candidates who have appeared or who are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been as yet declared can also appear for this entrance test provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- The candidate claiming seats under 15% supernumerary quota reserved for NRI’s, Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign National should apply directly to the Registrar Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. Their merit will be decided according to the marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and one of the following subjects that is Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Sciences and must have passed in English subject.
- The candidate must have appeared for the All India Entrance Test i.e. PHARMUG-2018 conducted by this university
- Candidates who have passed Diploma course in Pharmacy (ER 1991) with minimum of 45% marks from AICTE approved colleges from Maharashtra State or its equivalent will also be eligible for the admission to First Year B.Pharm. (I Semester) course.
- Candidates appearing in the II year of Diploma in Pharmacy examination will also be eligible for appearing in PHARMUG 2018.
For Pharma.D Course
The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
The candidate should have passed in any of the following examinations –
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Mathematics or Biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmcy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Candidate appering in H.S.C. or Second Year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appering in Pharm.D. 2012.
Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
The annual intake of First Year B.Pharm. course is 100 students, out of these 60 seats are in the grant-in-aid division and remaining 40 seats are under non-grant division. All the students admitted through PHARMUG-2018 examination will be admitted on seats approved by Pharmacy council of India and AICTE.
Intake Capacity – 30 seats.
BVP PHARMUG Admission Card / Admit Card 2018
- Admission Cards for BVP PHARMUG 2018 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificates of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
BVP PHARMUG Entrance Test
- The examination consists of one paper. The question paper consists of two hundred objective-type questions. The question paper will consist of 100 questions each in Physics and Chemistry based on the syllabus given in Annexure I. The duration of the examination is of 3 hours. They should note that there is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination
- The examination will be conducted at Pune, New Delhi and Navi Mumbai at 11.00 hours on 11 Jun 2018. The candidates must report at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test. The addresses of examination centres are given else where in this brochure.
- The candidate must bring his admission card with him and show the same on demand for admission to the examination hall. A candidate who does not have the Admission Card issued by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
BVP PHARMUG Result & Merit List 2018
The result of PHARMUG 2018 will be available in the office of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune and at our designated centers at Navi Mumbai and New Delhi on the scheduled date. It will also be displayed on our web site : www.bharatividyapeeth.edu. / www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
The University will prepare lists of Regular Merit candidates and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Management Merit candidates who have appeared for PHARMUG 2018 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry taken together in it. The candidates will be called in for counselling as per their ranking in this list. They should note that there is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination.
The merit list of the candidates shall be displayed at the designated centres in Pune, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi.
- The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune-411038 as per the schedule. Failure to report for counselling on the schedule date and time may result in instantaneous cancellation of the seat.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the on the spot admission, as per the schedule even through he/she does not receive any letter from the university. If the candidate does not attend the councelling session on schedule date and time he will be forfeit his claim for admission permanently and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Only those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with prescribed subjects and percentage of marks and who fulfill other conditions before the date of counselling will be admitted for counselling.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
Document required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counselling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two photocopies of each of these documents.
- Your letter for Counselling.
- For a Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate and Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- A Certificate of the Principal/Headmaster of the School for having studied for 11th and 12th standards.
- Statement of marks of 10th std examination.
- Statement of marks of 12th std examination.
- Statement of marks of D.Pharm. I and II year (if applicable).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate (for students who had joined any other course after 12th).
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking for all students seeking fresh admission to First Year UG & PG courses.
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- An affidavit in the given format signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of Tuition fees, other fees and Hostel fees in case you need an admission to Hostel.
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate issued by Govt. of Maharashtra.
Insofar, official details of BVP PHARMUG 2018 official details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVP PHARMUG 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more details of BVP PHARMUG, candidates can refer to the Information Brochure.