BVP PHARMUG 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, is going to conduct BVP PHARMUG for B.Pharm. and Pharm.D admission on August 16, 2020. The application form of PHARMUG 2020 is available at bvuniversity.edu.in. The test is conducted at national level for 10+2 candidates, who wish to study courses from the University. 10+2 qualified candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. Scroll down to know more about BVP PHARMUG 2020 B.Pharm and Pharm D. such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern etc.
Latest: Bharati Vidyapeeth University has revised the entire schedule for PHARMUG 2020. The last date to submit the application form for PHARMUG 2020 is August 07, 2020. Click here to apply.
BVP PHARMUG 2020
BVP PHARMUG is going to be conducted on multiple dates. The candidates can apply for either of the test. For more information about BVP PHARMUG 2020, check the dates given below.
Schedule for the BVP PHARMUG 2020 is given below.
|BVP PHARMUG 2020||Dates|
|Last date for submitting the completed form|
7 Aug 2020
|Last date to apply at the limited center|
10 Aug 2020
|Issue of admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of Examination|
16 Aug 2020
|Declaration of Result|
24 Aug 2020
|Date of Counselling & on-spot admission|
|Commencement of classes|
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Revised Schedule
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the BVP PHARMUG 2020 Revised Schedule.
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Application Form
Application form for BVP PHARMUG releases in the online mode at bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill BVP PHARMUG 2020 application form.
Step 1: Go to the official website, bvuniversity.edu.in.
Step 2: After coming on the website, fill the basic registration form and jot down the login credentials sent to the registered e-mail id.
Step 3: Login and fill the details in the application form such as personal details, academic details, address details.
Step 4: After entering the details, upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature.
Step 5: Pay the application fee.
Step 6: Take a printout of the confirmation page.
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 1450. The application fee can be paid via debit cad / credit card / net banking.
BVP PHARMUG Exam Pattern 2020
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern of any exam as it specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, total marks etc. Check the exam pattern given below for BVP PHARMUG 2020.
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Type of questions: MCQ
- No. of questions: 200
- Marking scheme: 01 mark for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
|Subjects||NO. of Questions||Marks|
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Syllabus
The questions are framed according to the syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
Click here to check the syllabus of BVP PHARMUG 2020.
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for BVP PHARMUG 2020 given below.
For B.Pharm Course
- Candidates must belong to Indian nationality.
- The candidates must have passed H.S.C (class 12th) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical vocational subject.
- The candidates must have attained minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST)
For Pharm.D Course
The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
The candidate should have passed in any of the following examinations to apply for Pharm D
- 10+2 examination with physics, chemistry as compulsory subjects along with either mathematics / biology.
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Apart from the above qualification, any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India equivalent to any one of the above examinations.
- Those candidates who are still appearing in H.S.C or second year D.Pharma are also eligible for in Pharm D.
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download BVP PHARMUG admit card from the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, at bvuniversity.edu.in. BVP PHARMUG 2020 admit card can be downloaded by entering the login credentials. Hall Ticket is a necessary document which has to be carried to the exam centre.
It is to be noted that a valid id proof along with the admit card is to be carried. The id proof which can be taken are aadhar card / driving license / passport / driving license etc.
Important Instruction For the Examination Day
Check the instructions given below that has to be followed on the day of examination.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre on time. No candidate is allowed to enter after the scheduled time of reporting for the examination.
- Carry a valid id proof with the admit crd to the exam centre.
- Candidates are required to at least one and a half hour before the commencement of the test.
- Do not carry any electronic devices such as mobile phones, pagers, log tables, calculators in the exam hall.
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Seat Intake
Candidates can check the seat intake for BHP PHARMUG given below.
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Fee Structure
Check the amount given below for BVP PHARMUG. However, it must be noted that the amount mentioned below is according to the previous year’s data.
merit quota category
NRI / PIO / OCI merit category
|Rs 1.02,000||Rs 2,18,000||US $ 5,500|
For Pharm D
merit quota category
NRI / PIO / OCI merit category
|Rs 1,75,000||Rs 2,70,000||US $ 8,000|
BVP PHARMUG Result 2020
The university prepares lists of Regular Merit candidates and Foreign or NRI or PIO or OCI or Management Merit candidates who have appeared for PHARMUG 2020 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in Physics, Chemistry taken together in it. The candidates will be called in for counselling as per their ranking in this list. They should note that there is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination. The merit list of the candidates shall be displayed at the designated centres in Pune, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi.
In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the PHARMUG-2020, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher total marks in the 12th standard qualifying examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher total of marks in the 10th standard examination.
- In case of tie at this level, computerized random selection of candidate will be carried out.
BVP PHARMUG 2020 Counselling
AFter the decalration of result, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling with proper set of documents for their verification. Check the important instructions regarding counselling given below.
- The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University as per the schedule. Failure to report for counselling on the schedule date and time may result in instantaneous cancellation of the seat.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the on the spot admission, as per the schedule even through he/she does not receive any letter from the university. If the candidate does not attend the counselling session on schedule date and time he will be forfeit his claim for admission permanently and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
- Only those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with prescribed subjects and percentage of marks and who fulfill other conditions before the date of counselling will be admitted for counselling.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
Official website: bvuniversity.edu.in
For more details of BVP PHARMUG 2020, candidates can refer the previous year – Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.