CAT 2020 Application Form Correction – The application form correction facility or Common Admission Test 2020 is available online at iimcat.ac.in. CAT form correction is applicable only to the scanned images that is the uploaded photo and signature. To do corrections, candidates had to access the link below and open the login by entering use id and password. Candidates who wish to edit details in the application form of CAT need to write to CAT Help Desk at [email protected] Know more details on CAT 2020 Form Correction from this page.
Latest: Application Form Correction Facility for CAT is now active. Scroll down to check the link.
CAT 2020 Application Form Correction
Common Admission Test application form 2020 correction is a one time facility. It is only available online and once the deadline lapse, candidates will not be able to edit images. Check dates for CAT form correction 2019 from the table below.
|Opening of CAT 2020 Application Form Correction||27 Sep 2020 (10:00 am)|
|Closing of CAT 2020 Application Form Correction||29 Sep 2020 (05:00 pm)|
Edit Here – Click here to Login to the CAT application form correction facility.
Official Website: iimcat.ac.in.
What Details Can bu Edited Via CAT 2020 Application Form Correction Facility
The candidates can editr the below given details using the CAT 2020 application form correction facility:
- Scanned photo
- Scanned Signature
- Exam centre
How to Make Correction in CAT 2020 Application Form Correction?
To make correction in the scanned and uploaded CAT 2020 photo and signature candidates need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page and navigate to the login link.
Step 2: On clicking the link, a login window as shown below opens. To access it, you need to enter user id and password.
Step 3: As soon as the login opens, it displays a message. The message indicates if the application form has been submitted successfully or not.
Step 4 – Candidates whose form has not been accepted correctly will get “Edit” option. From the the edit button, candidates can change the images.
Step 5: Before final submission please check everything again. After the final submission no more changes can be done.
Step 6: Click on the submit option for final submission.
Note: CAT 2020 form correction is a one time facility. It will not be provided again to the candidates. Hence, make sure that you make most of it.
Correct CAT 2020 Photo and Signature Specification
Only those application form of CAT are accepted in which every details is correct and images are uploaded in the prescribed format. Hence, it is important to know what is the correct specification for uploading images in the specified format, which is as follows:
CAT 2020 Specification for Photograph:
- Scan a passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The dimension of the scanned photo should be 30mm X 45mm.
- Size of the images must be more than 80KB.
- Image must be clear with a minimum resolution of 150px / inch.
- Make sure the photo should have been take before 6 months and must have a white background.
- Do not upload images that are smaller or larger than the size specified
- Do not wear any accessories like goggles, scarf, etc
- Well lit photo must be uploaded. Not too dark or too bright photo should be uploaded in the form
- Do not upload blur images
- Your face must be totally visible in the picture
CAT 2020 Specification for Signature:
- Sign on a clear sheet with black or blue pen.
- Scan a photograph of your signature in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The dimension of the image must be 80mm X 35mm and the size must be more than 80KB.
- The minimum resolution of the signature images should also be 150px / inch.
- Do the signature in running hand and not in all CAPS.
- Make sure you do the signature neatly
- Do not use any other colored pen accept for black or blue.
Importance of CAT 2020 Application Form Correction
If a form is not submitted as per the format or there are errors in it, it is rejected and the candidates are not issued CAT admit card to appear for the exam. Now your form is subjected to rejection if you have errors in the form like:
- Spelling errors
- Exam center selection error
- Error in choosing educational qualification
- Marks input errors
- errors in uploading the images
To avoid the rejection of your form avoid the above mistakes. If you have uploaded blur or incorrect images please login and re-upload the correct images.
What Happens if CAT 2020 Form Is Rejected
If your form is rejected then you face the below-given circumstances:
- You are not issued the CAT 2020 Admit Card
- Your CAT 2020 Application Fee is not refunded
Therefore it is advised that the aspirants crosscheck every details before final submission of their form. Also in the correction window, upload correct images and submit after checking all the specifications.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.