CCMN 2018 facilitates admission to those candidates who have not obtained allotment through counselling (with qualified JAM score) and to those candidates who have not appeared JAM 2018 examination through a process called Institute Spot Admission 2018 (ISA 2018).
- No Institutes are participating in ISA.
- NIT Jalandhar & NIT Silchar will be conducting a Spot Admission at their institutes. Kindly contact the institutes directly for all further information (viz., Vacancy, Fee, Admission Procedure etc.,).
- All admissions are complete at CCMN 2018.
CCMN Institute Spot Admission (ISA) 2018
The candidates those who have valid JAM 2018 score but disqualified due to minimum qualifying marks or those who have failed to clear the JAM 2018 or have not appeared for JAM 2018 are eligible to register through Institute Spot Admission (ISA). The admission procedure through ISA will be solely governed by the respective institutes’ admission rules.
ISA, precise to the name depends on the rules of individual Participating Institute (PI) and CCMN 2018 does not guarantee admission to any Institute. CCMN 2018 supports the ISA Pooling# of candidates who fall into the below categories;
- Candidates with valid JAM score and did not obtain allotment through CCMN 2018 counselling (Normal Rounds + NSR) and wish to participate in ISA.
- Candidates with valid JAM score and do not meet the essential eligibility criteria of CCMN 2018 counselling i.e., 60% or 6.5 CGPA or equivalent (for OB/OC category) and 55% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent (for SC/ST/PWD category) or any other requisite criteria not being met.
- Candidates who did not qualify JAM 2018 examination.
- Candidates who had not appeared JAM 2018 examination and do not possess a valid JAM score.
However, Individual PIs may or may not admit candidates through ISA, depending upon the vacancy after all rounds (including NSR) of admission through CCMN 2018.
- A Participating Institute decides to keep the remaining seats vacant after CCMN 2018 is over and admission through any mode will not take place in such institutes. ISA is not applicable to those institutes and candidates can claim for admission to those institutes neither at CCMN nor at concerned PI.
- A Participating Institute conducting ISA with data from CCMN 2018 is independent of the admission criteria and rules for the same. If a candidate fails to meet the criteria specified by the concerned PI conducting ISA, the candidate loses the right to claim for admission/refund neither at CCMN nor at concerned PI.
Candidates should register under ISA to be considered for admission in PIs. The registration will start during NSR registrations. The preference of institutes will be available for filling, once the Final Vacant Seat Matrix is published after the completion of NSR.
- The candidates should choose all possible preferential institute from the list available with better convenience for their greater benefit.
- After closing of ISA registration and preference filling, the data containing the Merit List of candidates will be published in CCMN 2018 website. The data will be sent to all PIs conducting ISA with data from CCMN 2018.
- Merit List of the registered candidates will be based on the order of preference mentioned under the ISA Pooling categories.
The candidate will be communicated either by Phone or Email by the concerned ISA conducting PI. CCMN’s roles seize after sending the data to concerned ISA conducting PI. Candidates must contact the ISA conducting PI for further queries.
ISA 2018 minimize the hardship to candidates from traveling to multiple institutes with mediocre probable circumstances. Candidates can opt for the preferential institute to report for admission on the specified date with requisite documents and Full Institute Fee.
Candidates, please note that any details of CCMN Institute Spot Admission (ISA) 2018 has not been announced yet. Details update on this page as per the last year. As soon as CCMN Institute Spot Admission 2018 will be released, same will be updated here.