CCMN 2019 facilitates admission to those candidates who will not get allotment through counselling (with qualified JAM score) and to those candidates who will not appear JAM 2019 examination through a process called Institute Spot Admission 2019 (ISA 2019).
- No Institutes are participating in ISA.
- NIT Jalandhar & NIT Silchar will be conducting a Spot Admission at their institutes. Kindly contact the institutes directly for all further information (viz., Vacancy, Fee, Admission Procedure etc.,).
- All admissions are complete at CCMN 2019.
CCMN Institute Spot Admission (ISA) 2019
The candidates who will have valid JAM 2019 score but disqualify due to minimum qualifying marks or those who will fail to clear the JAM 2019 or will not appear for JAM 2019 will be eligible to register through Institute Spot Admission (ISA). The admission procedure through ISA will be solely governed by the respective institutes’ admission rules.
ISA, precise to the name depends on the rules of individual Participating Institute (PI) and CCMN 2019 does not guarantee admission to any Institute.On the basis of previous year record CCMN 2019 supports the ISA Pooling# of candidates who fall into the below categories;
- Candidates with valid JAM score and do not obtain allotment through CCMN 2019 counselling (Normal Rounds + NSR) and wish to participate in ISA.
- Candidates with valid JAM score and do not meet the essential eligibility criteria of CCMN 2019 counselling i.e., 60% or 6.5 CGPA or equivalent (for OB/OC category) and 55% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent (for SC/ST/PWD category) or any other requisite criteria not being met.
- Candidates who do not qualify JAM 2019 examination.
- Candidates who had not appeared JAM 2019 examination and do not possess a valid JAM score.
However, Individual PIs may or may not admit candidates through ISA, depending upon the vacancy after all rounds (including NSR) of admission through CCMN 2019.
- A Participating Institute decides to keep the remaining seats vacant after CCMN 2019 is over and admission through any mode will not take place in such institutes. ISA is not applicable to those institutes and candidates can claim for admission to those institutes neither at CCMN nor at concerned PI.
- A Participating Institute conducting ISA with data from CCMN 2019 is independent of the admission criteria and rules for the same. If a candidate fails to meet the criteria specified by the concerned PI conducting ISA, the candidate loses the right to claim for admission/refund neither at CCMN nor at concerned PI.
Candidates will have to register under ISA to be considered for admission in PIs. The registration will start during NSR registrations. The preference of institutes will be available for filling, once the Final Vacant Seat Matrix is published after the completion of NSR.
- The candidates should choose all possible preferential institute from the list available with better convenience for their greater benefit.
- After closing of ISA registration and preference filling, the data containing the Merit List of candidates will be published in CCMN 2019 website. The data will be sent to all PIs conducting ISA with data from CCMN 2019.
- Merit List of the registered candidates will be based on the order of preference mentioned under the ISA Pooling categories.
The candidate will be communicated either by Phone or Email by the concerned ISA conducting PI. CCMN’s roles seize after sending the data to concerned ISA conducting PI. Candidates must contact the ISA conducting PI for further queries.
ISA 2019 minimize the hardship to candidates from traveling to multiple institutes with mediocre probable circumstances. Candidates can opt for the preferential institute to report for admission on the specified date with requisite documents and Full Institute Fee.
Insofar, Official details for CCMN Institute Spot Admission (ISA) 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CCMN will release the admission information will be updated here.