CEED 2019 Admit Card: IIT Bombay has released CEED Admit Card 2019 on January 01, 2019. The admit card of CEED is issued to all the registered candidates. The downloading of admit card begins on the official website, ceed.iitb.ac.in. To download CEED Admit Card details needed are e-mail id and password. Candidates can only download it until the exam date, which is January 19, 2019. It is vital that candidates carry coloured copy of CEED 2019 Admit Card. Details such as reporting timings for the candidate, address of the test center, roll number, etc will be mentioned on it. Along with the print out of the CEED 2019 Admit Card, the candidates also need to carry a valid id proof and necessary stationery items to the test center. Check complete details about CEED 2019 Admit Card from this page.
CEED 2019 Admit Card
After the candidates have downloaded CEED Admit Card 2019, it is important that they should verify that the details printed on it are correct. The candidates can check the complete schedule for issuance of admit card for CEED 2019 from the table below.
|CEED 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Downloading of CEED 2019 Admit Card starts from||01 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the request for rectification of error(s) in the admit card||05 Jan 2019|
|CEED 2019 exam date is||19 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download CEED 2019 Admit Card
CEED 2019 Question Paper Structure
IIT Bombay has specified the question paper structure for CEED 2019. Hence, those who will appear for the CEED 2019 entrance exam must go through it once. CEED exam is divided into two parts – Part A, and Part B. Check the paper structure for both parts from the table below.
CEED 2019 Question Paper Structure for Part A
|Section||Number of Questions||Question Number||Marks if Correct||Marks if Wrong||Marks if not Attempted||Total Marks|
|NAT||10||1 — 10||3||0||0||30|
|MSQ||10||11 — 20||2||0||0||20|
|MCQ||25||21 — 45||2||− 0.6||0||50|
|Total||45||1 — 45||100|
CEED 2019 Question Paper Structure for Part B
|Section||Number of Questions||Question Number||Total Marks|
|Discipline Specific Question||5 (answer any one)||1 — 5||40|
|Total||8||1 — 8||100|
CEED 2019 Schedule
The admit card for CEED 2019 will consist of the information about the reporting time of the exam. The Common Entrance Exam for Design-2019 is held on a single day, in single shift. The timings for the examination are 10:00 AM till 01:00 PM. The candidates need to report at the allotted test center at least 02 hours before the test.
How to Download CEED 2019 Admit Card?
The process to download the Admit card for CEED 2019 is very simple. Here are the quick steps:
- Click on the direct link on this page to download CEED 2019 Admit Card
- On clicking the direct link, the candidates are going to be redirected to the Login page.
- On the login page, the aspirants need to enter details like their Email ID, and Password.
- Now, click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the correct login details, the admit card of CEED 2019 will appear on the screen
- Finally, download and take its print out to bring the same to the test center
How to Download CEED 2019 Admit Card If Forgot Password?
To download CEED Admit Card, the aspirants need to log in by entering their Email ID and Password. If a candidate does not enter any one of the detail, he/she will not be able to download their Admit Card. However, if a candidate does not remember their Password for CEED Login, they can retrieve it by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link on this page for download the CEED 2019 Admit Card
- On the login page for CEED 2019, the candidates need to click on the link “Forgot Password”.
- To retrieve the Password, the candidates need to enter any one of the options, i.e. either the Date of Birth or Security Question and Answer.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to submit the details.
- An email will be sent to the registered email id to reset your Password.
Details Given in the CEED Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card for CEED 2019 will consist of the following information. The applicants after downloading the CEED admit card should check that the details are correct.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Center Address
- Photograph of Candidates
- Signature of Candidates
- General Instructions
What to Carry with CEED 2019 Admit Card?
On the day of the examination, the candidates have to report at the allotted test center along with these documents:
- A colored print out of the CEED 2019 Admit Card
- A valid ID proof such as college issued identity card, passport, driving license, PAN card, Voter ID or Aadhaar card.
- The candidates need to carry their own stationary items such as pencils, sketch pens, poster colors and other drawing materials for the examination.
What Not to Carry to CEED 2019 Exam Center?
It is important that the candidates should also be well aware of the items which they are not allowed to bring inside the CEED 2019 exam center:
- Drawing sheets
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, smart or digital watches etc.
- Notebooks/ Notes/ Guidebook, etc
How to Rectify Error in CEED 2019 Admit Card?
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card for CEED 2019, they must ensure that details in it such as their Name, category, Father’s Name, mother’s name, etc have been printed correctly on it. The exam conducting will provide an opportunity to the candidates to get the error(s) in the CEED Admit Card rectified. The aspirants will have to submit the request for rectification of an error in the Admit Card as per the schedule. To get the errors rectified, the candidate should contact the concerned authorities at the following helpline:
Phone: +91 22 2576 4063 / 9093 / 9094
E-mail: [email protected]
CEED 2019 Exam Pattern
First of all there is no notification of the changes in the exam pattern which means that the students should prepare for CEED 2019 on the ongoing pattern of examination. All the candidates are requested to go through a quick view of the CEED 2019 exam pattern, which is as follows:
- Duration of the Exam – 03 hours
- Total No. of Parts: Part A and Part B
- Duration of Part A: 1 hour
- Duration of Part B: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
The exam pattern for Part A is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Type of questions||Total marks for the section|
Exam Pattern for Part B is as follows:
- The duration of Part B is of two hours. The questions in Part B will consist questions that will aim at testing design, drawing and writing skills.
- The questions in Part B will be displayed on the computer screen and the answers are to be written in the answer book provided by the invigilator (NOT into the Computer). Part B answer books will be collected at the end of the examination.
Download CEED Previous Year Question Paper
One of the best way to prepare for the entrance test when the exam is near is to solve previous year question papers as much as possible. Hence, the candidates can download the previous year papers from the table below.
|CEED exam year||Download Previous Year Paper|
|2018||Click Here to download|
|2017||Click Here to download|
|2016||Click Here to download|
|2015||Click Here to download|
|2014||Click Here to download|
|2013||Click Here to download|
|2012||Click Here to download|
|2011||Click Here to download|
|2010||Click Here to download|
If you have any question about the CEED 2019 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.