The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board will hold, a competitive entrance exam for admission to the course of M.Sc Nursing in the state of Chhattisgarh for session 2019. This exam is conducted by the Board to grant admission to candidates in the first year of the M.Sc. Nursing. The CG MSc Nursing 2019 Examination was held on June 23, 2019. Candidates who wish to get admission in the M.Sc Nursing will have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by it. First of all, you need to register yourself for the examination. The registration form for the entrance exam is available in the online mode only. You can get complete information about the CG MSc Nursing 2019 on this page below.
CG MSc Nursing 2019
Candidates will be admitted in the desired course on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. The candidate has to fill the application form and must appear in the entrance exam to get admission.
Schedule for CG MSc Nursing 2019 is given below:
|Commencement of Application Form||09 Apr 2019|
|The application form will end on|
|Admit card released on||14 – 20 June 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||23 June 2019 (1st Shift)|
|Declaration of Result||26 Jul 2019|
|Online registration for Counselling||to be announced!|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board released the rank list of the CG M.Sc Nursing entrance exam for admission to the course of M.Sc Nursing in Chhattisgarh state. The result released after the successful completion of the entrance exam. Candidates who appeared in the test can only able to check their result. Candidates can use the link below to check it.
- Click here to check the CG MSc Nursing 2019 Result.
- Click here to check the CG MSc Nursing 2019 Top 10 Candidates.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board releases the Answer key for the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam after the successful completion of the test. The answer key will be released online at the official website. Candidates who appear in the Entrance Test can check his / her answer key by using its application form number and date of birth. With the help of this answer key, candidates can estimate their marks and also cross their marks with the official answer key’s answers.
- Click here to check the Final Answer key of Pre M.Sc. Nursing (MSCN) Entrance Examination 2019
- Click here to check the Answer key of Pre M.Sc. Nursing (MSCN) Entrance Examination 2019
Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the CG M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2019 has been released on the official website. It is compulsory that you carry your admit card on the day of your entrance exam as you will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. The admit card serves as a unique identification proof throughout your admission process hence, it is necessary that you preserve your admit card till the completion of your admission process.
- Click here to download the admit card for CG M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2019.
- Click here to check important notice regarding issuance of admission letter form M.Sc Nursing and Post Basic Nursing Entrance Examinations.
The application form is available on the official website. The Board will not accept the application form in any offline mode. Applicants have to register to this site in order to access the Application Form. To register at this site candidate must have a valid email id. Candidates who will go to fill the application form must ensure his / her eligibility before filling the application form. The application form must be filled on or before its last date.
The Application process for CG MSc Nursing 2019 is over now..!!
- Instructions before filling online application form.
- Instructions to fill application form.
- Sample Application Form.
- Bank Instruction.
- Online Application Form
- Track Application Status.
- Check Transaction Status.
The amount paid by the candidates is as follows:-
- General Candidates- Rs. 200/-
- OBC Candidates- Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates- Rs. 100/-
- Candidate should be a Native of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing / Post-Basic Nursing with atleast 55% and with a pass in the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University (5% relaxation for SC/ST category candidates).
- Candidate should have 1-year experience before Post Basic B.Sc. or after Basic B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc.
The question paper of the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will consist of 100 questions (100 marks). All the questions in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Type/Objective type. There is no negative marking. Therefore, for wrong answer zero marks will be given. And, for the correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
Exam Center is given below.
Below we mentioned the detailed syllabus for the CG MSc Nursing 2019, candidates can check for the same.
The board will release an important notice counselling for M.Sc Nursing. Candidates need to register themselves for the counselling process online before the last date. The counselling schedule will be released as per the schedule.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
For more details about the CG MSc Nursing 2019 – Download Information Brochure.