CMAT Registration 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released CMAT application form 2022 online at cmat.nta.nic.in. The candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022). To fill application form, the candidates need to register, enter the details in the form, upload the scanned images, pay the application fee, download the confirmation page and select the examination city. Get more information about CMAT registration 2022 here such as its process to apply, application fee, details to be mentioned in it, etc.
CMAT Registration 2022
There is no provision to apply for CMAT 2022 via offline mode. The candidates can complete the steps to fill the application form via online mode only. Check the table given below to know more about CMAT 2022 application form.
|CMAT Registration 2022||Important Dates|
|Commencement of registration||16 Feb 2022|
|Last date to apply||17 Mar 2022|
Direct Link for CMAT Registration 2022: Click here to fill CMAT application form 2022.
What next? – Get CMAT admit card 2022 to appear in the exam!
Important notes on CMAT Registration 2022
- Multiple CMAT 2022 Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted at any cost.
- The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the Examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up CMAT Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates can apply for CMAT 2022 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form.
How to apply for CMAT 2022?
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for CMAT 2022 Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number. Upload scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate‟s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb), if applicable.
Step-3: Pay fee using SBI/HDFC Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
Download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
All the 3 Steps of CMAT registration 2022 can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of Application of a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her.
- The final submission of CMAT Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and step-3 are not complete. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
- The entire application process for CMAT 2022 is online, including uploading of scanned images, payment of fees, and printing of confirmation page, admit card, etc. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand.
- Usage of Data and Information: NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the End Users (test taker in this case) for internal purpose(s) including training, research and development, analysis and other permissible purpose(s). However, this information is not for use by any third party or private agency for any other use.
Important – Check CMAT Exam Day Guidelines
Application Fee for CMAT 2022
The CMAT 2022 application fee is as follows.
Prescribed Examination Fee (please see the Information at a Glance) can be paid through any Bank/Payment Gateway in any Payment Mode [service/processing charges per transaction & GST applicable @ 18 % are to be paid by the candidate, except for payment made through debit card (Visa/Master)
NTA Helpdesk for Payment Related Issues
NTA Helpdesk Contact details (incase the payment related issues are not resolved through the above-mentioned Helplines of the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator)
Email: [email protected]
Phone No.: 011-40759000
CMAT Registration 2022 – Payment Related Grievance
After (successful completion of all the Steps, Confirmation Page of the CMAT registration 2022, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online CMAT 2022 Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Annexure- I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment.
Inspite of above, if successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, the candidate may contact NTA Helpline. If the payment issue is still not resolved, the candidate may pay second time.
However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in course of said transactions will be refunded through the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received, after fee reconciliation by NTA.
Information to be provided by the Candidate while raising any payment related query/grievance through QRS/email/Helplines: –
- Name of the Bank and /or payment Gateway.
- Date and time of the transaction
- Transaction Number
- Bank Reference Number
- Proof of transaction
- Screenshot from the payment portal (incase of payment failure)
How to apply for CMAT 2022 using CSC?
Candidates who are not well conversant to submit the online application due to various constraints, can use the services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India under the Digital India initiatives of Hon‟ble Prime Minister. The Common Services Centre (CSC) scheme is a part of the ambitious National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India and is managed at each village panchayat level by a Village level Entrepreneur (VLE).
Recommended: CMAT Answer Key 2022
Pre-Requisites for CMAT Registration 2022
It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before starting the filling of the Application CMAT registration 2022:
- A computer with proper internet connectivity
- The particulars of a valid Government ID proof
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate)
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt IDs.
- Educational/Qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- PwD certificate (file size: 50kb t300kb), if applicable..
- List of City of your choice (Refer Annexure-III for Cities)
- Bank account details for payment of fee.
- A valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent tthis number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account for ONLINE payment.
CMAT Registration 2022 – Confirmation Page
The Confirmation Page of the CMAT 2022 registration will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline no. and email given in Annexure- I of the Information Bulletin) for ensuring the successful payment or for obtaining the refund of duplicate / multiple payments.
However, if inspite of above action payment has not been successfully made it means that the transaction has not been completed and the amount not reflected in the NTA account. Such amount will be refunded to concerned Credit/Debit Card within a reasonable time. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
The Candidates are not required to send/ submit the confirmation page of Online Application Form to the NTA. However, he/she is advised to retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence:
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form.
- Proof of fee paid
- Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) – 6 to 8 passport size photographs need to be kept aside.
- The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam. Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
Also check – CMAT Answer Key 2022
Do’s and Don’ts for CMAT Registration 2022
Candidates shall ensure that the information entered by them in their respective online CMAT 2022 registration is correct.
Information provided by the candidates in their respective online CMAT registration, like, name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances.
NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates under any circumstances. Any request for change in information after submission of CMAT 2022 registration will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution for filling up correct details in the Application Form.
NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by him/her in his/her online CMAT registration 2022.
Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in their online Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and / or through SMS on registered mobile number only. NTA shall not be responsible for any noncommunication / mis communication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/her other than his/her own.
Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for latest updates.
Check – CMAT Result 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2022 – Who can apply?
The candidate must hold a Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2022-23, can also apply for CMAT-2022.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT – 2022
CMAT Registration 2022 Binds You To an NDA
Kindly note that by registering for the CMAT 2022, candidates are covered by Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). As per NDA, candidates cannot disclose any question or contents of question paper in part or otherwise with any person or party or website or such other media/publication. Any act in breach of the NDA shall be liable for penal action as per law. Kindly note that this is a punishable offence and shall lead to cancellation of candidature.
Candidates are deemed to have read, agreed and accepted the contents of Information Bulletin and the terms and conditions in the information bulletin for CMAT 2022 on completing the registration/Online Application Form by the candidates.
Candidates can register for CMAT 2022 only once.
Checklist for CMAT Application Form 2022
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading „Conditions of Eligibility.
- That they have filled their gender and category viz General/OBC (NonCreamy Layer)/SC/ ST/Gen-EWS/ Male/Female/Third gender, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their Subject and City of Examination in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form.OnlyPwD candidates have to fillthis columnandtheothershave toleave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.