Cannot remember JEE Main 2020 application number or password? Worry not, we will help you find it. National Testing Agency (NTA) has provided ways though which you can recover application number, as well as, password. However, going too deep into the recovery process, have you tired?
- Checking JEE Main application form confirmation page? – It has all the details, including the application number.
- You personal e-mail? – During registration, NTA sent an e-mail on the registered e-mail id. In that also, application number and password was given.
Now, if you have tried these two methods and have also stressed your memory cells too much, then scroll down to know how to recover JEE Main application number and password.
How To Retrieve the Application Number?
The process to retrieve the JEE Main application number is very simple, you just need to follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Click Here to access the login of JEE Main admit card.
Step 2 – Then, scroll download to the bottom of the login and click on “Forgot Application No?” link.
Step 3 – Next, you need to enter name, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth.
Step 4 – Now, click on the blue “Get application number”.
Step 5 – Your application number will be displayed.
How To Retrieve Password for JEE Main?
Step 1 – Click Here to access the login of JEE Main for admit card.
Step 2 – After that the candidates can check thse 3 options, using which the candidates have to proceed to the next step.
- Using security question and its answer you chosen during form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registration mobile number.
- Using a reset link sent via e-mail to your registered email address.
Step 3 – In choosing the first option, the below shown window appears on the screen. On the open window candidates have to enter application number, security question, security answer and security pin to get the password.
For the option 2, candidates need to enter application number, date of birth, and security pin.
The last option is the reset link, using this option, candidates get a link on their registered mail to reset their password and create a new one.
Step 4 – After selecting the preferred option, candidates have to click on the submit button and complete the process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.