|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
IIIT Hyderabad has issued the online Application Form for Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE). Interested candidates can fill the application form of IIITH PGEE 2017 at the online application portal of IIIT Hyderabad or from the direct link provided below on this page. Required details need to be filled correctly in the IIITH PGEE 2017 application form within prescribed dates, and submitted with application fees.
|Last Date for the submission of applications & fee payment||31 Mar 2017|
IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2017 Application Form
IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2017 Application form is available now for Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) which has been held on 30 Apr 2017. Candidates can fill the online application form of IIIT Hyderabad Post Graduate Entrance Exam from the link given below.
- Application Fee is Rs. 2000/-
Candidates please note that below information updated on this page as per the last year, only for references purpose.
Steps of Online Application Form Procedure
Online Application Procedure. It involves the following steps to complete the online application. Read it carefully.
- Fill the Pre-Registration Form
- After filling the Pre-Registration form, the candidate receives an e-mail which contains the link and identification code.
- Click the link in the email which you receives after the pre-registration form
- New window open to type the identification code (see the email for identification code)
- Type the identification code in the column (advised to copy and paste in the column to avoid the errors) to proceed for Main Registration Form
- Furnish the personal particulars
- Educational details
- Project records (if any)
- Employment record (if any)
- Programme preferences wish to join at IIIT-Hyderabad
- Application fee payment options (click your preference): Credit Card /Net Banking/Debit Card
- Preferences for Entrance Examination Centre (PGEE-2016)
- Statement of Purpose (Mandatory)
- Upload of resume in pdf /doc formats (file size: < 1 MB)
- Upload of recent passport size photograph in .jpg format ( file size: < 600 KB)
- Check the filled in application details
- If the data is correct, please press submit button OR edit data if you wish
- Payment page – Proceed for online payment
- Click the button to proceed for online payment
- Verify fee payment details
- Press continue button
- Proceed to payment gateway
- Choose payment preference option – Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit Card , etc.
- Fill the bank particulars and make the payment
- Receive an acknowledgement of fee payment to the candidate’s registered email id
- Also receive the application details to the registered email id
Instruction to Candidates
- The Registration will not be considered until the candidate completes the Main Registration Form. After filling in the Main Registration Form, the candidate gets an Acknowledgement E-Mail, which confirms that the registration is complete.
- The purpose of Pre-Registration Form is to confirm the e-mail address. So it is very important to give a valid e-mail ID as it will be used for later communication.
- If there is any problem with e-mail ID registered during the registration or before payment, kindly register with a new e-mail ID.
- Note that the candidate can also update the information such as program details and center till their application has been finalized, by following the same link which has been received after filling in pre-registration form.
- Everytime you update or modify your information you will get an updated acknowledge e-mail.
- Most important, please check the acknowledgement E-Mails in your “Bulk” or “Junk” folders, because sometimes the mails may go there.
- Application will be considered valid only after the Pre-Registration and Main-Registration form is completed, and the application fee is received by IIIT-H.