IISER Mohali Ph.D. Admission August 2022: The application form is available on the official website, iisermohali.ac.in, The last date to submit the Appliation form is November 10, 2021. IISER Mohali offers admission to Ph.D Programme for the academic year 2021 – 22. Admission is offered in the areas including Biology, Chemical Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Earth & Environmental Science and Humanities & Social Sciences. Candidates who have possessed a bachelor’s/ master’s degree with a valid score in GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ NBHM-JRF/ GPAT/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/ DBT- BINC/ ICAR-NET/ DST- INSPIRE able to fill the online application form. Admission is given to candidates on the basis of the interview round. Scroll down to check more details about IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission August 2022, from this page.
Latest: IISER Mohali has started the application form for Admission to Ph.D. Program Jan 2022. Scroll Down to apply.
IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission Jan 2022
The IISER Mohali Ph.D. the admission process has been initiated for the academic session beginning in Jan 2022. Prospective candidates should apply online using the “Online Application Facility” by visiting the website at Short-listed candidates will be invited for a screening-test/ interview at IISER Mohali. The schedule for IISER Mohali Ph.D. Admission January 2022 is given in the table below.
|Last date of the online application form||10 Nov 2021|
|Interview date||to be announced|
IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission January 2022 Application Form
The Ph.D. Application form has to be filled online for admission to the Ph.D. Program at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali. The application process for IISER Mohali Ph.D. Admission in January 2022 is available till November 10, 2021. However, candidates can check the information about the application process below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Ph.D. Application form January 2022 Session.
Steps to be followed by candidates:
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to register themselves by entering the email ID and clicking on submit button.
Step 2: Secondly, the login credentials are sent to the email ID. Candidates have to login by using the email ID and sent password.
Step 3: Next, the candidate has to start by entering the asked details.
Step 4: After that, click on the save button. Before the final submission, candidates are advised to check all the information.
Step 5: Now, the candidates can download and take a printout of the application page for further use.
Application Procedure: Prospective candidates should apply online using the “Online Application Facility” by visiting the website at https://www.iisermohali.ac.in. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a screening-test/interview/online interview at IISER Mohali.
IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission January 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for IISER Mohali Ph.D. Admission January 2022 from below:
- Department of Biological Sciences: Candidates should have a master’s degree/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ M.Tech with a minimum marks of 60%. Also, candidates should have a valid score in GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ GPAT/ ICMR-JRF/ DBTJRF/ DBT-BINC/ ICAR-NET/ DST- INSPIRE exam.
- Department of Chemical Sciences: Candidates should have a master’s degree in Chemistry/ Physics with a minimum mark of 55% (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). Also, candidates should have a valid score in NET/ GATE/ DST-Inspire/equivalent national level fellowship.
- Department of Mathematical Sciences: Candidates should have possessed a master’s degree or B.Tech degree.
- Department of Physical Sciences: Candidates should have a master’s degree physics or bachelor’s/ master’s degree in engineering. Also, candidates must have a 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PD) in M.Sc. Candidates should have a valid score in GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET-JRF/ JEST/ DST- Inspire fellowship in Physics.
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences: Candidates should have possessed a Masters/ B.Tech/ M. Tech degree in Atmospheric Sciences/ Earth and Environmental Sciences/ Geology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Environmental Biotechnology /Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Geophysics/ Meteorology/Hydrology/ Climate Sciences/ Statistics. Also, candidates should have a valid score in GATE/ CSIR-UGC-NET/ DST-Inspire fellowship.
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences: Candidates should have possessed an M.A./M.Sc./M.Phil degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PD). Also, candidates should have a valid score in UGC/ NET/ NET JRF/ GATE.
IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission January 2022 Selection Procedure
On the basis of applications filed by the candidates, IISER Mohali will release the shortlisted candidate’s list prior to 30 days of the interview. The list will be prepared on the basis of their eligibility. Candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be called for interview round. The final selection list for admission will be prepared on the basis of the performance of candidates in the interview. Candidates can check the same from the official website.
IISER Mohali Ph.D Admission January 2022 Shortlisting Candidates List
The Ph.D January 2022 shortlisted candidates list will be uploaded online at the IISER Mohali official website. The list will be available for Ph.D program in various departments. The list consists of the name and application numbers of the selected candidates only. Candidates will able to check their result from the official website.
Official Website: iisermohali.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.