IMU CET 2020 Application Form – IMU has released IMU CET MBA application form online at imu.edu.in. A direct link to apply online is also provided on this page. Application form for IMU CET MBA 2020 for other UG and PG courses like BTech, MTech, BSc, etc. will be out soon. Indian Maritime University (IMU) CET application form is available by online mode only, no offline form is released for the candidates. To apply for the test, aspirants have to first register and then proceed to fill-in details in the IMU CET form, upload images and finally pay the application fee. For IMU CET 2020, application fee is Rs. 1000 for general category and Rs. 700 for SC/ST category. For more information about IMU CET 2020 Application Form, candidates can check the information given below.
Latest: IMU CET 2020 Application form date for MBA admission to release on November 15, 2019. Keep visiting this page for more updates on this.
IMU CET 2020 Application Form
The IMU CET application form 2020 is released separately for MBA, and other programmes. Candidates can check the complete schedule for the release of IMU CET 2020 application form from the table below.
|IMU CET 2020 Application Form||For MBA||For other courses|
|Date of commencement of Online Registration||15 Nov 2019||01st week of April 2020|
|Last Date for Basic Registration and Online Payment for CET Registration Fee||13 Dec 2019||02nd week of May 2020|
|Issuance of IMU CET 2020 hall ticket||20 Dec||03rd week of May 2020|
|IMU CET 2020 exam date||04 Jan 2020||01st week of Jun 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to fill IMUCET 2020 application form for MBA admission.
IMU CET 2020 Application Fee
It is mandatory for candidates to pay the application fee in order to submit the application form. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstance. Candidates can check below the application fee for IMU CET 2020.
|Category||IMU CET Application Form Fee|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the above-given amount of the application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
Documents Required for IMU CET Application Form 2020
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following documents ready with themselves to fill in details in the application form. This will help the candidates to fill in only correct information in the form.
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Degree marksheet/ certificate, if applicable
- Income certificate
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates, if applicable
- PWD ceritifcate, if applicable
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo and signatue
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
How to fill the IMU CET Application Form?
The application for IMU CET 2020 shall be best viewed with screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels or higher, using Internet Explorer 10 / Mozilla Firefox 16 / Google Chrome 23 or higher. Candidates can check the step-by-step process to apply for IMU CET entrance exam from below.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to register for IMU CET.
- Next, the candidates have to register online by entering their basic information like name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the “Send mobile OTP” button and enter the OTP as sent on your mobile phone.
- After verifying the OTP, submit the basic registration form and then in the next screen, you will receive your user id and password for IMU CET login.
- In the end of the page, click on the “Click here to login” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Login to your account
- In the next screen, you have to log in using your user id and password as obtained after the IMU CET 2020 registration form.
- Click on the “Sign-in” button to submit the login details.
- After signing in to your account, you need to change your password.
- To change it, enter your old password and then create a new password or IMU CET login.
Step 3: Pay application fee
- Once you sign in to your account, candidates can proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- To pay the application fee, select the mode of payment and pay the registration fee.
- On completion of the above-given steps, candidates can proceed to fill in details in the IMU CET application form.
Step 4: Fill in details in IMU CET 2020 Form
- After the candidates have received their login details, next they can proceed to fill in details in the application form.
- In the IMU CET 2020 form, you have to enter details like your personal details, educational qualification details, test centre detaisl, etc,
- After entering all the necessar information, proceed to the next step which is uploading the images.
Step 5: Upload Images
- In the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature, etc in the IMU CET application form.
- The scanned images are to be uploaded as per the format and size specifications.
- Lastly, candidates can take a print out of the completed IMUCET application form for future reference.
Details Required to fill-in IMU CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below the details to fill IMU CET 2020 application form.
- Name of the Candidate
- Social Category- General/OBC/SC/ST
- EMAIL Id
- Mobile number
- Choose the CET you are applying for
- Name of the Candidate-
- Social Category
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 17th July 2020
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Mother tongue
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Occupation
- Parent’s/Guardian’s annual income
- Parent’s/Guardian’s mobile number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Email address
- Board Name
- Total percentage in the board exam
- Total percentage scored in English
- Year of passing
- Board name
- Year of passing
- The percentage in board exam
- The Percentage scored in English subject
- Have you passed UG degree examination?
Address for Communication
- Address line 1
Filling Choice of exam city – 3 preference
- Preference number 1
- Preference number 2
- Preference number 3
IMU CET 2020 Exam Centre
In the IMU CET application form 2020, candidates need to select atleast 03 test cities as per their preference. Candidates can check the list of test cities for IMUCET 2020 from below.
IMU CET MBA 2020 test centre
IMU CET 2020 test centre for other courses
The list of test cities for IMU CET 2020 is provided in the table below
IMU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for IMU CET 2020 entrance exam, it is important that the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of their respective course. Check the basic criteria for IMU CET 2020 from below:
- Age Limit: For UG programmes, the minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years. There is a relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried candidates can apply for IMU CET
- Educational qualification for UG courses – Should have passed Class 12th in PCM with Englsh
- Educational qualification for PG courses – Shoud have passed Graduation degree
IMU CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for IMU CET 2020 is issued to the registered candidates only by online mode. No hard copy of the iMU CET hall ticket 2020 is sent to the candidates via post. To download the IMU CET admit card, candidates have to log in bye ntering their user id and password. It contains details such as candidates name, programme chosen, Exam centre, date and timing, photograph, signature and general instructions for candidates. It is mandatory for candidates to carry admit card along with valid id proof to the exam centre. Candidates should also carry their own stationery item to the test centre.
About IMU CET
Indian Maritime University conducts IMU Common Entrance Test for admission to UG programmes (Marine Engineering), B.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering), B.Sc (Nautical Science), B.Sc (Maritime Science), B.Sc (Ship Building and Repair) and Diploma Nautical Science] and PG programmes MBA (International Transportation and Logistics), MBA (Port and Shipping Management), M. Sc (Commercial Shipping and Logistics) and M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering), M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering) and M.Tech (Marine Engineering and Management) programmes.
The Indian Maritime University (IMU) was established on November 14, 2008 as a Central University. The University has its headquarter at Chennai and the new HQ building is built at 300 acres land allotted to IMU at Semmancherry, Chennai. The University has its regional campuses at Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Cochin. Currently. it offers Diploma, Degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Post Graduate Degree courses in Nautical Science, Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, Ship Building & Repair, Maritime Management, Doctoral Programmes and Post Sea Courses.
IMU CET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for IMU CET examination on the official site of Indian Maritime University i.e. imu.edu.in.
Ans : Indian Maritime University releases the Application Form for IMU CET examination.
Ans : Candidates must have passed Class 12th with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in PCM and 50% marks in English to appear for the IMU CET. Candidates can check the required eligibility for IMU CET on this page above.
Ans : Application Fee for IMU CET is Rs.700 for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 1000 for all the other categories.
Ans : Candidates must enter all the details in the IMU CET Application Form correctly as once candidates submits the IMU CET Application Form there is no provision for correction in the same.
Ans : Candidates must pay the amount of the IMU CET Application Form through Debit Card/ credit card or by internet banking.
Ans : IMU CET Application Form will be in online mode only. Candidates can not get the same in offline mode through any means.
Ans : After completing the submission of IMU CET Application Form candidates must take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.