IMU CET Application Form 2019: Indian Maritime University will release the application form on its official website imu.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first before applying for the same. We will provide the direct link to apply online on this page as soon as the University releases the registration process. In the application form, candidates will have to upload and fill the details such as personal details, contact details, educational qualification, scanned passport size photograph, signature and many more. There will be four stages for completing the application form Stage- I- Registration Process, Stage- II- Upload photo and documents, Stage- III- Preview and edit and Stage- IV- Payment. Candidates must scroll down to check the full details on IMU CET 2019.
IMU CET Application Form 2019
The official dates are not being announced yet by the University. Candidates can refer to the tentative schedule given below to get a glance at IMU CET Application Form events and their performing dates.
|IMU CET 2019 Application Form Events||Date|
|Date of commencement of Online Registration||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||2nd week of May 2019|
Application Form: The online registration will start on the official website www.imu.edu.in.
It is mandatory for all the appearing candidates to pay the application fee to give the entrance examination. The application fee varies according to the category of the candidate. The prescribed amount will be paid using the Credit/Debit/Visa/Master Cards.
|Category||IMU CET Application Form Fee|
How to register for IMU CET 2019?
The first steps to apply for IMU CET 2019 will be the registration. Candidates must check the steps given below to understand the procedure of registering themselves to appear in the entrance examination.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link of the Application form given above.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- Select the option (I have read…) given at the bottom of the page.
- The candidates will be registered first on the basic level. Fill the asked details in the spaces.
- Name of the Candidate
- Social Category- General/OBC/SC/ST etc.
- Nationality- Indian/Others
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
NOTE: Once the registration is done, the University will send the confirmation mail to the candidate’s registered email address carrying application number and password details. To log onto the candidate portal, use application number as the username and date of birth as the password.
Stages for filling IMU CET Application Form 2019
There are total four stages for completing the submission of the application form. Candidates must check the IMU CET Application Form 2019 procedure for the same.
Stage-I-Enter your personal details, educational details, and exam center choice.
Filling Personal Details
- Choose the CET you are applying for
- Name of the Candidate-
- Social Category-
- Date of Birth-
- Age as on 17th July 2019-
- Mobile Number-
- Email Address-
- Mother tongue
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Occupation
- Parent’s/Guardian’s annual income
- Parent’s/Guardian’s mobile number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Email address
Filling Educational Details
- Board Name
- Total percentage in the board exam
- Total percentage scored in English
- Year of passing
- Board name
- Year of passing
- The percentage in board exam
- The Percentage scored in English subject
- Have you passed UG degree examination?
Providing Address Details
- Address line 1
Filling Choice of exam city
- Preference number 1
- Preference number 2
- Preference number 3
Stage- II- Upload photo and documents
Candidates shall upload the following documents at the time of Online Application Form:
- digital copy of signature of the candidate.
- digital copy of passport size photograph.
- digital copy of 10th Standard Mark Sheet or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
- digital copy of 12th Standard Mark Sheet (wherever applicable).
- digital copy of UG Degree Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
Stage- III- Preview and edit
The candidates can make all the necessary changes before proceeding to fee payment. Please see the entries you have made and ensure that they are correct. Take a print after seeing a preview. Students are requested to check these details carefully as the university may not release any other date for online editing of the application form.
Stage- IV- Payment
The candidates are required to pay Registration Fee based on the category to which they belong. While General category candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- candidates from SC/ ST category will have to pay Rs. 700/-.
Application Correction Window
As per the last year trends, there was no application correction window available for the candidates to make certain changes. Candidates are advised to fill the application form diligently as there will be no other way to make corrections. In case, if the University found any wrong information on any application invite then the candidature of that candidate will be cancelled and the application fee will be non-refundable. Candidates must review the application form before the final submission and make changes accordingly.
IMU CET 2019 Exam Centre
These are the exam centres for IMU CET 2019. Candidates should check all the 36 test centres and book their slots accordingly.