JAM 2020 Admit Card is issued by IIT Kanpur to the registered applicants online at JOAPS. Candidates can download the JAM Admit Card 2020 using their enrollment id/ email id and password. Candidates will have to carry the admit card on the JAM 2020 exam day. It consist of details like candidate’s name, registration number, name and address of the test centre allotted, etc. Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry original valid photo-identity proof to the examination hall. Check all details related to JAM 2020 Admit Card through this page below.
JAM 2020 Admit Card
Even though an Admit Card has been issued and is produced in front of the Presiding Officer of the Test Centre, the Organizing Institute has the authority to withdraw the permission to appear in JAM 2020 examination. Check important dates related to the JAM 2020 Admit card from the table below.
|JAM 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of JAM 2020 Admit Card||01st week of Jan 2020|
|Last Date To Download IIT JAM Admit Card||09 Feb 2020|
|JAM 2020 Exam Date||09 Feb 2020|
Download Here: Candidates can download the JAM 2020 Admit Card from the official website, jam.iitk.ac.in.
How to Download JAM 2020 Admit Card if Forgot Login Details?
In the event that the candidates forget the login details, they will be able to get it back by following the below procedure;
How to get your Enrolment ID for JAM 2020?
Step 1: Click on the admit card download link which is going to be provided here.
Step 2: Now the candidates have to click on Request for an OTP.
Step 3: Enter the details such as Mobile Number and Email id.
Step 4: Click on “Send Enrolment ID” button to get your Enrollment ID.
How to retrieve your Password for JAM 2020 Login?
Follow these simple instructions to get your Password for the JAM Login.
Step 1: Visit the login page for downloading the admit card
Step 2: Click on “Forgot Enrolment ID & Password” button.
Step 3: Now the candidates have to click on “Request for an OTP”.
Step 4: After receiving the OTP, enter it
Step 5: Reset your password.
What to Carry to the IIT JAM 2020 Test Center?
On the day of the test, the applicants need to carry the following list of documents:
- A Printout of JAM 2020 Admit Card
- Original and valid photo identification as chosen by the candidate in the JAM Application Form. The acceptable ID proofs are – Aadhaar ID, College ID, Driving License, Employee ID, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID.
How to Download JAM 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the Admit card for JAM 2020 through JOAPS which is JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) by simply following the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to download the JAM Admit Card.
Step 2: Next, candidates have to provide their login details such as their Enrolment ID / Email ID and Password.
Step 3: Submit the login details and then in the next screen, candidates can download their admit card.
Step 4: Lastly, take a print out of the Admit Card to carry it on the day of the test.
Details Mentioned in the JAM Admit Card 2020
Upon downloading the admit card, students will find the below details in it;
- Candidate’s Name
- The Registration number of candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature’s of the candidates
- Name and code of test paper
- Name and address of JAM 2020 exam center
JAM 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates going to appear for the JAM 2020 exam have to check the exam pattern to appear in the examination. Below, the candidates can find the exam pattern for JAM 2020 examination.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice questions
- Total number of questions – 60 Questions
- Total Time Duration – 3 hours
- Marking Scheme – 60 questions carrying 100 marks
- Mode – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language of Exam – All questions in JAM 2020 exam will be available in English Language Only.
Structure of Questions
- Section -A – 30 Multiple Choice Questions
- Section -B – 10 Multiple Choice Questions
- Section -C – 20 Numerical Answer Type
- Total Number of Questions – 60
- Total Time available – 3 Hrs