The application form for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 is available now in online mode. Candidates can fill the online application form on the official website i.e jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or direct link to fill the same is also provided below. The last date for submission of application form for B.Ed entrance exam is April 09, 2019. Candidates are strictly advised that all the details provided by them during the registration process must be valid and the photograph, signature and other documents should be in a specific format. The detailed information regarding B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 Application Form is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2019
Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria for the concerned course before filling of the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 Application Form. The important dates regarding the application form are mentioned below in the table.
|Application Form starts from||15 Mar 2019|
|Application Form ends on||09 Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
Official website: jcebed.eadmissions.net
The payment of application fee for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. The application fee will be non-refundable. The detailed fee structure for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 application form is mentioned below in the table.
|BC-I / BC-II (Jharkhand State Only )||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST / Female (Jharkhand State Only)||Rs. 500/-|
How to apply for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019
Below we mentioned the steps to fill the online application form of B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019.
Steps to fill the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019:
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. jcebed.eadmissions.net or click on the link given on this page.
- Then click on the NEW REGISTRATION.
- Then the NEW REGISTRATION window will be shown on the screen.
- Fill the Registration details such as name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email-ID, etc. and then submit for registration.
- Now, Candidates can proceed with the online application form and submit the filled application form.
- After submitting the form candidates have to pay the application fee.
The detailed eligibility criteria for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanities / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for appearing in the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019.
- The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
- There are no restrictions in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.
Marking Scheme and Syllabus
The exam pattern of B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 will be as mentioned below.
- Type – MCQ
- No of Questions – 100.
- Total Marks – 100.
- Marking – For correct answer (+1), For incorrect answer (-0.25)
The detailed syllabus for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 question for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
Reasoning Ability (30 questions) indicating specific areas like verbal nonverbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability.
All the eligible candidates who will submit the online application successfully will be able to download the admit card for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019. The admit card will issue online by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to the applicants who have applied for the exam B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019. No call letter will be sent by post.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.