Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020 – The last date to fill Jharkhand B.Ed application form is June 15, 2020. Also candidates will be able to re-login and upload qualification details until June 15, 2020, at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. To submit Jharkhand B.Ed application form, candidates need to register, enter correct details in the form, upload images, and pay the application fee. Get more information about Jharkhand B.Ed application form 2020 like how to apply, fees, documents needed, and more here.
Latest: June 15, 2020, is the last date to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020, apply using the direct link below.
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020
After the last date of the submission of application form, the registered candidates can login and enter their qualification details. Check the table given below to know about Jharkhand B.Ed application form 2020.
Schedule for Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020
|Application Form starts from||25 Feb 2020|
|Application Form ends on|
|Date for re-login and uploading qualification details|
03-15 Jun 2020
|Exam Date||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 application form.
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020 Last Date
There are 2 things to note:
- The last date to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed is June 15, 2020. Check the image below.
- Also, the last date to re-login and uploading qualification details in the application form is June 15, 2020. Check official notice
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Application Fee
For successfully submitting the application form, the candidates are required to submit the application fee. The fee can be submitted only through the online mode. Check the amount given below.
|BC-I / BC-II (Jharkhand State Only )||Rs. 750|
|SC / ST / Female (Jharkhand State Only)||Rs. 500|
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Refer the eligibility criteria given below for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020.
- The candidates must have atleast 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Science / Social Science / Humanities / Commerce.
- The candidates who have done their graduation / post – graduation in Engineering / Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics must have minimum 55% marks.
- The candidates are required to choose a subject (within a subject category) which they have must have studied in their qualifying degree and must have obtained atleast 200 marks and minimum 50% marks in the subject.
- Candidates who are still appearing in graduation can also apply.
Image Specifications for Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020
Check the image specifications given below to upload the images in the proper format in the application form of Jharkhand B.Ed 2020. The candidates also have to upload left-thumb impression.
|Photograph||20 Kb – 50 Kb|
|LTI||Not more than 50 KB|
|Signature||10 Kb – 20 Kb|
|Other Documents||Not more than 500 Kb|
Other Important Information Regarding Images
- The photograph must be scanned and in JPG / JPEG format.
- The photograph must be recent stamp size colored photograph and it should be clicked against white background.
- The photograph must not be older than 6 months.
- The candidates have to sign on white paper with blue / black ink pen
Documents to be Attached with Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020
The candidates are required to upload some documents with the application form. Check the list of the documents that have to be uploaded.
- Class 10th / Matric marksheet
- Graduation degree marskheet
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NCC / NSS certificate (if any)
- EWS certificate (if any)
- PH certificate (if any)
- Other document (if any)
How to Fill Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Application Form?
Check the steps given below to fill the application form for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 application form.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Then, enter the details required to get registered such as name, e-mail id, contact nu,ber etc.
Step 3: After the registration, login by providing your registration number and password sent at your registered e-mail address.
Step 4: A window opens wherein, you have to enter your details like personal details which includes your parent’s name, e-mail id, aadhar number, gender, date of birth etc.
Step 5: After entering the personal details, enter the reservation category and education qualification details.
Step 6: Then, enter the address details.
Step 7: After entering all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph, left-thumb impression, signature.
Step 8: Then, preview the application form and pay the application fee.
Step 9: As the last step, take the printout of the submitted application form.
Details to be Entered in Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Application Form
There are numerous details that candidates have to enter in the application form. Check the list of the details given below.
- E-mail id
- Contact number
- New Password
- Security code
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card number
- Father’s / Mother’s occupation
- Subject category
- Domicile of Jharkhand or not
- Appeared in any Qualifying exam from Jharkhand Universities
- Graduation / post – graduation details like maximum marks obtained, year of passing, total marks, qualifying status
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download Jharkhand B.Ed admit card 2020 via online mode at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. For obtaining Jharkhand B.Ed admit card, the candidates need to enter the details like application number and password. Admit card is an important document that has to be carried to the examination centre positively.
About Jharkhand B.Ed 2020
Jharkhand B.Ed entrance competitive examination is conducted in the computer-based mode. The entrance test consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. There is negative mafrkinvg of 0.25 marks in case of wrong answers. The questions in the paper will be test the language proficiency, teaching aptitude and reasoning ability of the candidates.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : For filling the application form for Jharkhand B.Ed, you can apply at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Ans : You can submit the application form till March 31, 2020.
Ans : The candidates belonging to General category are required to submit Rs 1000. The candidates belonging to BC 1 /2 category have to pay Rs 750 whereas, candidates belonging to SC / ST / Female have to pay Rs 500.
Ans : Candidates can pay the application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans : The candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-thumb impression.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.