WBJEE JENPAUH Nursing Counselling 2019 – The Central Selection Committee (Nursing), West Bengal Government college of Nursing (SSKM college of Nursing) is conducting the mop-up round of counselling. It is going to be held on October 23 and 24, 2019. The counselling is conducted to offer admission to candidates in B.Sc. Nursing courses in different Government and Private Nursing colleges / Institutions on the basis of their WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 score. The WBJEE JENPAUH Nursing counselling process includes application and online payment of counseling fees, choice filling, allotment result, reporting for admission to allotted college. Candidates can check more information on JENPAUH Nursing 2019 Counselling from the table below.
Latest: JENPAUH Nursing 2019 Mop Round Counselling will be held on October 23 and 24, 2019.
JENPAUH Nursing Counselling 2019
Candidates can check below the schedule for B.Sc. Nursing (JENPAUH) online counselling 2019.
|Online registration, Fee payment and Choice filling||From 12 noon of 05 Sep 2019|
Midnight of 09 Sep 2019
|Choice locking||10 Sep 2019 till midnight|
|Declaration of Round 1||13 Sep 2019|
|Document verification of candidates||17 Sep 2019 |
18 Sep 2019
|Reporting to allotted institution for admission||17 Sep 2019|
20 Sep 2019
(10 am to 04 pm)
|503 – 3088||27 Sep 2019|
|3091 – 17095||27 Sep 2019|
JENPAUH Nursing Counselling 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria to appear for JENPAUH B.Sc. Nursing counselling 2019.
Age limit: Not below 17 years of age as on 31st Dec 2019
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of West Bengal (uninterruptedly for 5 years) for admission in private and government nursing institution.
- Female (unreserved category) candidates should have secured at least an aggregate of 45% marks in PCB and English (both in theory and practical paper) and should have passed in every subject in Class 12th.
- Candidates of reserved category should have scored at least 40% or above in PCB and English (both in theory and practical paper)
- Candidate should be a Rank holder in JENPAUH 2019 exam
- Candidates who have a minimum of 40 -70% loco-motors disorder are eligible for under PwD category.
Documents required for JENPAUH Nursing 2019 admission verification
Candidates can check below the list of documents needed at the time of verification
- Aadhaar card/ Voter card/ Photo Id
- JENPAUH Admit card
- JENPAUH Rank number
- JENPAUH Application number
- JENPAUH Roll number
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- DOB as per 10th admit card or certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
Venue for document verification – Auditorium, Academic building, SSKM (PG) Hospital at 10 am.
JENPAUH Nursing Counselling 2019 Fees
Candidates can check below the counselling fees for JENPAUH Nursing 2019.
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
Transaction charges summary
|Type of transaction||Fees|
|Credit card transaction processing fee||1.45% of transaction value|
|Net banking Transaction processing fee||Rs. 15 per transaction|
|Debit card transaction processing fee up to Rs. 2000||0%|
Process for JENPAUH Nursing E-counselling
Candidates can check below the step by step process of JENPAUH B.Sc. Nursing counselling 2019
- Visit the official website wbmcc.nic.in
- Click on the B.Sc. Nursing counselling link
- Candidates are required to fill in details of Class 12th qualifying marks .
- Then candidates have to pay the counselling fees before registration for the counselling process.
- Now the candidate is allowed to register online using the link provided on the website. Candidates need their roll number, DOB and online payment transaction Id to register for the counselling process.
- Candidates have to fill in their personal details during the registration process.
- Fill in choice of institution and lock it
- Seat allotment process – Round 1
- Result for Round 1
- Reporting of candidates who are allotted the seats for document verification
- Seat allotment process – Round 2
- Result for Round 2
- Reporting of candidates of round 2 who are allotted the seats for document verification
- Mop Up round
Admission process for JENPAUH Nursing 2019
Candidates can check below step by step admission process for JENPAUH Nursing 2019
- Candidates who are allotted seats are required to report to the allotted institute for document verification on the specified date and time. Candidate has to produce all the original documents during verification.
- After the successful verification of documents , the candidate will report to the institution where she has been provided the seat and complete all the formalities of the admission.
- The candidate can also opt to participate in next round of the counselling for up-gradation of the seat allotted as per choices made by her during 1st round.
- Candidates who are already allotted the seats should withdraw or resign from the counselling process.
- The second round of counselling process will be conducted for seats left vacant
- In second round of counselling process, the seats will be allotted to candidates who opted for up gradation during the 1st round and also to the not allotted candidates during the first round.
- The same document verification process will be repeated.
List of Participating Institutes
Candidates can check below the list of participating institutes in JENPAUH Nursing Counselling 2019.
- West Bengal Govt. College of Nursing
- Govt. College of Nursing, Medical College and Hospital
- Govt. College of Nursing, RG KAR Medical College and Hospital
- Govt. College of Nursing, NRS Medical College and Hospital
- Govt. College of Nursing, Burdwan Medical College and Hospital
- Govt. College of Nursing, BankuraSammilani Medical College and Hospital
- Govt. College of Nursing, Medinipur Medical College and Hospital
- Govt. College of Nursing, North Bengal Medical College & Hospital
- Govt. College of Nursing, I.D.& B.G. Hospital Campus
- University College.Of .Nursing, WBUHS, College of Medicine and J.N.M.Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia.
- College of Nursing Asansole ESI Hospital
- Maa Sarada College of Nursing Kolkata
- B.M. Birla College of Nursing
- Apollo Gleneagles College of Nursing
- College Of Nursing, Asia Heart Foundation, Ukhila-2, Paikpara, Narendrapur, Kolkata-
- SovaRani College of Nursing
- Peerless Institute of Nursing
- Sister Florence College of Nursing
- Neotia Academy of Nursing
- Charnok College of Nursing
- IQ City Institute Of Nursing Sciences. Sovapur ,Durgapur
- International Institute of Nursing & Research Kalyani
- Jagannath Gupta Institute of Nursing Sciences, Budgebudge
- Anandaloke Institute of Nursing Education , Siliguri
- GitaRam College of Nursing, Murshidabad
- Priyamvada Birla Institute of Nursing, Unit of Bellevue Clinic, Rajarhat
- Jiaganj College of Nursing, Sadarghat, Jiaganj, Murshidabad
- Maa Sarada Nursing College, Durgapur