JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2018 – Admission are based on merit from among those qualifying in the entrance test to be conducted at JNTUA and valid score of GATE, Anantapur as per the timetable. The last date for applying online was August 06, 2018. Candidates securing equal marks in the entrance test will be bracketed for the purpose of the award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, an older candidate being given priority. The entrance test was of two-hour duration and consists of the objective type of questions.
JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2018
JNTU Anantapur invites application from the eligible candidates for admissions in Full-Time M.Tech courses in constituent colleges/units of JNTU. Aspirants can check all the details of the M.Tech. admission from this page below.
|Last date for applying online||06 Aug 2018|
|Release of Merit List||Released!|
|Counselling||20 Aug 2018|
Notice: Click here to check the Advertisement, Instruction and application notice regarding Admission to M.tech(PTPG) Programmes 2018-19 at JNTUA CE, Pulivendula.
Candidates interested for admission in JNTU Anantpur may keep a check on the vacancies left out or which arise by withdrawal of admission by the students who took admission in the first place. Candidates can visit the official website to keep a check on the same, direct links to check the same is also provided here.
- Click here to check the vacancies under category A C
- Click here to check under sponsored ca
tegory with Fee Structure.
Candidates qualifying for admission to JNTU 2018 M.Tech Programme are called for counselling as per the counselling dates in the admission schedule of 2018. Instructions regarding counselling or any other clarifications will be displayed on the official website i.e. www.jntua.ac.in. and will also be published on the page. So candidates are advised ot visit the page or official website frequently.
Date of Admission Counselling: 20 Aug 2018 (Monday)
Time: 11.00 AM
Venue: Office of Director of Admissions, Administrative Building, JNTUA
- Click here to check information for candidates regarding counselling.
Merit list for JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2018 has been released. Candidates can check the merit list on the official website, also direct link to check the same is also available below. Category wise divided merit list has been released, link to check all the category wise lists is available below.
Merit Lists: Click here to check the merit list for different categories.
Candidates can fill their Application from the official website of JNT University, www.jntua.ac.in, on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Apply Online: Process Over..!!
- Click Here to apply online.
- Click Here to make payment with Reference ID.
- Click Here to get Acknowledgement with Reference ID.
Official Website: www.jntua.ac.in.
How to Apply?
- Read the “Information to candidates” and the appended details
- Check the courses to which you are eligible
- If you desire to apply for more than one course/ specialization or college fill in separate applications with the separate requisite registration fee.
- Pay the registration fees of Rs 1000/- online per program. Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Take the print out of filled in registration form and attach the following attested copies of Certificates and send it to the Director of Admissions which should reach on or before July 31, 2018.
- Attested copies of degree, date of birth (SSC certificate), service and salary certificates
- Employment cum “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” cum “SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Attested copy of Valid GATE/GPAT Score card, APPGECET-2018 / APICET-2018 Hall Ticket and Rank Card, Qualifying examination consolidated marks memo Showing the percentage of marks obtained, Print out of the online generated registration fee receipt.
The candidates should have academic qualifications as prescribed by the PGECET-18 of the APSCHE, Hyderabad, for JNTUA courses. Also, the candidates must be presently employed in the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and the employer should have sponsored the candidate. To get the details about the eligibility criteria click the link given below.
- Eligibility Criteria: Click Here to Check the eligibility criteria.
Attach copies of the following ( Not Originals)
- Registration fee Payment document.
- Attested copy of degree, date of birth, service and salary certificates
- “SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Attested copy of
- Valid GATE/GPAT Scorecard
- PGECET-2018 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Qualifying examination consolidated marks memo., Showing the percentage of marks obtained
The order of Priority for selection shall be
- Valid GATE/GPAT Score
- Rank in PGECET–2018
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% for ST and SC candidates and 50% for others and
- At least One Year of experience in Teaching / Industry / Research and Development organization as on July 12, 2018 after acquiring the prescribed qualifications
However, if seats fall vacant for any reason, the requirement of One year Experience will be relaxed at the discretion of the University for only the courses in which such vacancies arise.
JNTU Anantapur has released the fee structure regarding the M.Tech admission for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can check it from below.
Instruction to Candidates
The rule of reservation will be followed as per the University rules for admission
- The University reserves the right to make alterations in the intake or rules for admission.
- No Hostel facility will be provided for the admitted candidates.
- The University does not offer any scholarships/stipends or any concessions for the candidates admitted under this category.
- Admissions will be closed within one month from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme.
- Once admitted into a course by paying the tuition fee and other fees, requests for cancellation of the seat will not be entertained after 15 days from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme and the cancellations will be as per the University rules.
- The Admitted candidates should attend to class work within five working days from the date of admission to the programme otherwise the seat gets forfeited.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay/loss in transit. No Claims or communications will be entertained.
- If any dispute concerning admissions in the courses of JNTUA arises, the jurisdiction shall remain with the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.jntua.ac.in