JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2020 – Admission will be based on merit of those candidates who will be qualifying in the entrance test to be conducted at JNTUA and have valid score of GATE & AP PGCET, Anantapur as per the timetable. Candidates securing equal marks in the entrance test will be bracketed for the purpose of the award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, an older candidate being given priority. The entrance test was of two-hour duration and consists of the objective type of questions. Information pertaining to JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2020 are provided below, candidate can follow this page for that.
JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2020
JNTU Anantapur is going to invite application from the eligible candidates for admissions in Full-Time M.Tech courses in constituent colleges/units of JNTU. Aspirants can check important dates of M.Tech. admission from the schedule provided below.
|Last date for applying online||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Release of Merit List||To be Announced!|
|Counselling||3rd week of Aug 2020|
The candidates should have academic qualifications as prescribed by the PGECET-20 of the APSCHE, Hyderabad, for JNTUA courses. Also, the candidates must be presently employed in the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and the employer should have sponsored the candidate. To get the details about the eligibility criteria candidates can check the previous year eligibility from below.
- Eligibility Criteria: Click Here to Check the eligibility criteria.
Attach copies of the following ( Not Originals)
- Registration fee Payment document.
- Attested copy of degree, date of birth, service and salary certificates
- “SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Attested copy of
- Valid GATE/GPAT Scorecard
- PGECET-2020 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Qualifying examination consolidated marks memo., Showing the percentage of marks obtained
Candidates can fill their Application from the official website of JNT University, http://www.jntua.ac.in, on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. A link to fill the Application Form will be provided on this page below.
How to Apply?
- Read the “Information to candidates” and the appended details
- Check the courses to which you are eligible
- If you desire to apply for more than one course/ specialization or college fill in separate applications with the separate requisite registration fee.
- Pay the registration fees of Rs 1000/- online per program. Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Take the print out of filled in registration form and attach the following attested copies of Certificates and send it to the Director of Admissions which should reach on or before July 31 on the year of admission.
- Attested copies of degree, date of birth (SSC certificate), service and salary certificates
- Employment cum “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” cum “SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Attested copy of Valid GATE/GPAT Score card, AP PGECET-2020 / APICET-2020 Hall Ticket and Rank Card, Qualifying examination consolidated marks memo Showing the percentage of marks obtained, Print out of the online generated registration fee receipt.
Merit list for JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2020 will be released soon. Candidates can check the merit list on the official website, also direct link to check the same will also be provided below. Category wise divided merit list will be released, link to check all the category wise lists will also be available below.
Candidates qualifying for admission to JNTU 2020 M.Tech Programme will be called for counselling as per the counselling dates in the admission schedule of 2020. Instructions regarding counselling or any other clarifications will be displayed on the official website i.e. http://www.jntua.ac.in. and will also be published on the page. So candidates are advised to visit the page or official website frequently.
Candidates interested for admission in JNTU Anantpur may keep a check on the vacancies left out or which arise by withdrawal of admission by the students who took admission in the first place. Candidates can visit the official website to keep a check on the same, direct links to check the same will also be provided here.
The order of Priority for selection shall be
- Valid GATE/GPAT Score
- Rank in PGECET–2020
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% for ST and SC candidates and 50% for others and
- At least One Year of experience in Teaching / Industry / Research and Development organization as on July 12, of the admission year after acquiring the prescribed qualifications
However, if seats fall vacant for any reason, the requirement of One year Experience will be relaxed at the discretion of the University for only the courses in which such vacancies arise.
JNTU Anantapur will release the fee structure regarding the M.Tech admission for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates can check the previous year fee structure from below.
Instruction to Candidates
The rule of reservation will be followed as per the University rules for admission
- The University reserves the right to make alterations in the intake or rules for admission.
- No Hostel facility will be provided for the admitted candidates.
- The University does not offer any scholarships/stipends or any concessions for the candidates admitted under this category.
- Admissions will be closed within one month from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme.
- Once admitted into a course by paying the tuition fee and other fees, requests for cancellation of the seat will not be entertained after 15 days from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme and the cancellations will be as per the University rules.
- The Admitted candidates should attend to class work within five working days from the date of admission to the programme otherwise the seat gets forfeited.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay/loss in transit. No Claims or communications will be entertained.
- If any dispute concerning admissions in the courses of JNTUA arises, the jurisdiction shall remain with the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.jntua.ac.in
Insofar, Official details for JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year’s information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as JNTU will release the information it will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.