JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2018 – Admission will be based on merit from among those qualifying in the entrance test to be conducted at JNTUA, Anantapur as per the timetable. Candidates securing equal marks in the entrance test will be bracketed for the purpose of the award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, an older candidate being given priority. The entrance test is of two-hour duration and consists of the objective type of questions.
JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2018
JNTU Anantapur invites application from the eligible candidates for admissions in Full-Time M.Tech courses in constituent colleges/units of JNTU. Aspirants can check all the details of the M.Tech. admission from this page below.
The candidates should have academic qualifications as prescribed by the PGECET-18 of the APSCHE, Hyderabad, for JNTUA courses. Also, the candidates must be presently employed in the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and the employer should have sponsored the candidate.
Candidates can fill their Application from the official website of JNT University, www.jntua.ac.in, on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
How to Apply?
- Read the “Information to candidates” and the appended details
- Check the courses to which you are eligible
- If you desire to apply for more than one course/ specialization or college fill in separate applications with the separate requisite registration fee.
- Download the application form and fill in the details as required in the legible form.
- Put your signature on the declaration form and get the attestation of the employer on the Photograph and his/her signature on the sponsorship certificate
- Complete the payment process.
- Fill in the details of the payment of the registration fee.
Attach copies of the following ( Not Originals)
- Registration fee Payment document.
- Attested copy of degree, date of birth, service and salary certificates
- “SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Attested copy of
- Valid GATE/GPAT Scorecard
- PGECET-2018 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Qualifying examination consolidated marks memo., Showing the percentage of marks obtained
Candidates qualifying for admission to JNTU 2018 M.Tech Programme will be called for counseling as per the counseling dates in the admission schedule of 2018.
The order of Priority for selection shall be
- Valid GATE/GPAT Score
- Rank in PGECET–2018
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% for ST and SC candidates and 50% for others and
- At least One Year of experience in Teaching / Industry / Research and Development organization as on 26.08.2018 after acquiring the prescribed qualifications
However, if seats fall vacant for any reason, the requirement of One year Experience will be relaxed at the discretion of the University for only the courses in which such vacancies arise.
Instruction to Candidates
The rule of reservation will be followed as per the University rules for admission
- The University reserves the right to make alterations in the intake or rules for admission.
- No Hostel facility will be provided for the admitted candidates.
- The University does not offer any scholarships/stipends or any concessions for the candidates admitted under this category.
- Admissions will be closed within one month from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme.
- Once admitted into a course by paying the tuition fee and other fees, requests for cancellation of the seat will not be entertained after 15 days from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme and the cancellations will be as per the University rules.
- The Admitted candidates should attend to class work within five working days from the date of admission to the programme otherwise the seat gets forfeited.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay/loss in transit. No Claims or communications will be entertained.
- If any dispute concerning admissions in the courses of JNTUA arises, the jurisdiction shall remain with the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.jntua.ac.in