|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2017 – Admission will be based on merit from among those qualifying in the entrance test to be conducted at JNTUA, Anantapur as per the time table given. Candidates securing equal marks in the entrance test will be bracketed for the purpose of award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, older candidate being given priority. The entrance test is of two hour duration and consists of objective type of questions.
Counselling – New!
Counselling for JNTU Anantapur MTech Admissions 2017 is scheduled to be held on 21 Sep 2017 as per the below timings:
- Click Here to check List of Provisionally Selected Candidates.
Candidates can fill their Application form from the official website of JNT University on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Application process is over now..!!
How to Apply?
- Read the “Information to candidates” and the appended details
- Check the courses to which you are eligible
- If you desire to apply for more than one course/ specialization or college fill in separate applications with separate requisite registration fee (i.e., Demand draft for Rs. 1,000/-)
- Down load the application form and fill in the details as required in legible form.
- Put your signature in the declaration form and get the attestation of the employer on the Photograph and his/her signature on the sponsorship certificate
- Obtain Demand Draft(s) for Rs 1000/- per application in favour of the Registrar, JNTU Anantapur, payable at Ananthapuramu as registration fee. Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fill in the details of the registration fee payment (DD) in the space provided.
- Attach copies of the following ( Not Originals)
- Original Bank Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- with each application (separate application for each course/ specialization applied)
- Attested copy of degree, date of birth, service and salary certificates
- “SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- Attested copy of
- Valid GATE/GPAT Score card
- PGECET-2017 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- Qualifying examination consolidated marks memo., Showing the percentage of marks obtained
- 10.Please superscribe on the envelope “Application for sponsored seats in M.Tech/M.Pharm
The candidates should have academic qualifications as prescribed by the PGECET-17 of the APSCHE, Hyderabad, for JNTUA courses.
The candidates must be presently employed in the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and the employer should have sponsored the candidate.
The order of Priority for selection shall be
- Valid GATE/GPAT Score
- Rank in PGECET–2017
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% for ST and SC candidates and 50% for others and
- At least One Year of experience in Teaching / Industry / Research and Development organisation as on 26.08.2017 after acquiring the prescribed qualifications
However if seats fall vacant for any reason, the requirement of One year Experience will be relaxed at the discretion of the University for only the courses in which such vacancies arise.
Instruction to Candidates
The rule of reservation will be followed as per the University rules for admission
- The University reserves the right to make alterations in the intake or rules for admission.
- No Hostel facility will be provided for the admitted candidates.
- The University does not offer any scholarships/stipends or any concessions for the candidates admitted under this category.
- Admissions will be closed within one month from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme.
- Once admitted into a course by paying the tuition fee and other fees, requests for cancellation of seat will not be entertained after 15 days from the date of commencement of the class work for the first semester of the programme and the cancellations will be as per the University rules.
- The Admitted candidates should attend to class work with in five working days from the date of admission of the programme otherwise the seat gets forfeited.
- The University will not be responsible for postal delay/loss in transit. No Claims or communications will be entertained.
- If any dispute concerning admissions in the courses of JNTUA arises, the jurisdiction shall remain with the High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- The last date and time to receive the filled in applications is 26.08.2017 by 4 PM at the Director Admissions office of the University