Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Application Form – KEA has extended the last date for submission of application form. The Karnataka Diploma CET application form was released online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The direct link to apply is also given on this page. To complete the application process of KEA DCET 2020 candidates have to register, login, fill the online application, upload scanned images, and pay the application fee. For more information about Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 application form, candidates can read the information given below.
Latest: Karnataka DCET 2020 application form submission date is extended. Apply using the direct link below.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below some important dates related to Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 application form.
|KDCET 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of Application Online||16 Jun 2020|
|Last Date to Enter Application details online||30 Jun 2020|
|Last date to pay the fees in the bank||02 Jul 2020|
|Application repoen||06 – 09 Jul 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to fill Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Application Form.
Karnataka DCET 2020 Application Date Extension Notice
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
- Chandigarh University AdmissionChandigarh University Admission Apply Now!!
- Amity University Admission Apply Now!!Amity University Admission
- Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Application Fee
It is mandatory for candidates to pay the application fees in order to submit the application form. Candidates can check below the application fees for Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 application form.
Candidates can check below the expected amount of application fees for Karnataka DCET 2020 application form.
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
|General and OBC||650|
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to pay the application fees through challan. Select the bank challan, download and take a printout of the challan and pay the fees in the respective bank.
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Bank
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Payments from any Bank Account to Corporation Bank
Documents required for filling Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below the list of documents required while filling the KDCET 2020 Application form.
- Category certificate
- SSLC Marks Card
- All semesters qualifying examination marks card
- Study certificate to show candidate has studied in Karnataka for a minimum of 7 years.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and father’s / mother’s / Gardian’s signature.
Specification of Documents to Upload in Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Application Form
All the documents must be uploaded as per the specifications below:
|Format||jpg/jpeg format only.|
|Size||not be more than 40KB.|
|Dimension of photo||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.|
|Dimension of Signature and left hand thumb impression||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.|
How to fill the Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below the steps to fill KDCET 2020 application form.
Step 1: Candidates are required to select “DCET-2020 UG Online Application” by browsing URL on Website http://kea.kar.nic.in.
Step 2: Candidates have to click on “New User? Click Here to Register” on the home page of the online application form. Candidates will have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form and submit. After successful registration, candidates will receive an Application number and User-ID to their registered mobile phone number and email-id and also same will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: A Login Prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
Step 4: On successful login by the candidates “Student information” will be displayed, in which the candidates have to start entering the required information.
Step 5: Once the candidates complete the student information entries, they will have to save the entries made
Step 6: The candidates will enter all the study details and select “save and next” button.
Step 7: After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, candidate signature, candidate Left-Hand Thumb Impression, and Parent Signature and select “save and next” button.
In this phase, the candidate will select the declaration, read and understand it completely and then select the “Submit” button. After submission selects the bank challan, download and take a printout of the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
- Step 1: After completion of entry of all the details the candidate will receive an application ID and Password to their registered email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph and Signature in JPG / JPEG format separately. (Photograph Captured on the mobile phone can also be updated)
- Step 3: Candidates have to take the printout of the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1). The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branches of specified banks. The bank will retain bank copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
- Step 4: Candidates have to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided. Afterward, students have to obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where they have studied Final Year Diploma on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan (KEA copy).
Important Note: The information furnished in the online application form with regard to Caste / Category and Annual Income remains the same for the purpose of assignment of ranks/selection of a seat and no change will be entertained in future for any reason. The students should produce the Caste / Category and Income Certificate without fail during the verification of original documents at the Helpline Centres
Karnataka DCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria to appear for Karnataka DCET 2020.
For B.E courses (Day shift)/ For B.E courses (Evening shift) – Candidate should have scored a minimum aggregate of 45% in all the subjects opted in the final year of the diploma. For SC/ST candidates its 40%.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of work experience in any reputed private or government organization.
For Architecture Courses – Candidates who want to apply for architecture course should have a NATA score with a minimum marks of 40%. A minimum aggregate of 50% should have been scored in the final year of diploma in all the subjects taken. For SC/ST minimum aggregate is 45%.
Karnataka DCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 will be available online at the official website kea.kar.nic.in. It is released after the successful completion of the application form. Candidates who fill the application form on time and pay the application fee are only eligible to download the admit card.
Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission in College or Institution. The relevant photocopy of the original documents of the parents in support of their claim such as marks cards, study certificates, etc., along with the DCET admission ticket should be produced on the day of Kannada Language Test.
Karnataka DCET 2020
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) for admission to 2nd yr Engineering courses and for first-year Architecture course under lateral entry scheme. Candidates who want to take admission in Diploma courses have to fill in the application form and appear for the common entrance test.
official website kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka DCET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Application form will be released on the official website.
Ans : As per last year application fee for General/OBC category is Rs.600/- and for SC/ST is Rs.500/-
Ans : No, Candidates are required to pay the Application fee through Challan (in any Bank specified by the KEA)
Ans : Candidate who have scored a minimum aggregate of 45%(General/OBC) & 40% (SC/ST) in all the subjects opted in the final year of the diploma.
Ans : Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates
Ans : Yes, after completion candidates have to obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where they have studied Final Year Diploma on the space provided in the printed form. And also for the future references.
Ans : Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, candidate Left Hand Thumb Impression and Parent Signature in JPG / JPEG format separately.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.