LPU NEST 2020 Slot Booking – Lovely Professional University (LPU) will conduct LPUNEST Slot Booking on lpu.in from December 01, 2019 for schedule 1. Via LPUNEST 2020 Slot Booking, the registered candidates can select their preferred exam centre, date and time. To do LPUNEST Slot Booking 2020, the candidates have to log in using their username/email id and password. Only after the slot booking the admit card is issued to the candidates. Check complete details regarding the LPU Slot Booking 2020 including important date, how to book the slot, etc in the article below.
LPU NEST 2020 Slot Booking
LPU NEST 2020 Slot Booking is similar to booking a seat in a movie or while booking a seat in a flight or train. In the slot booking, you have to select the exam centre in the test city you have selected while filling the LPU NEST application form. Thereafter you also get to select the exam date and time. The important dates of the slot booking are given herein:
|LPUNEST 2020 Slot Booking||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Online Slot Booking Starts||01 Dec 2019||01 Mar 2020|
|Online Slot Booking Ends||To be announced!||To be announced!|
Slot Booking: Candidates can book LPUNEST 2020 Slots at lpu.in
Important Things To Keep In Mind While Doing The LPU NEST 2020 Slot Booking
Slot booking is an important event that the candidates must take part in. As per your convenience, you get to select your desired exam day, time and venue. However, here are a few important things that you must note before you start the slot booking:
The LPUNEST 2020 slot booking is done in the firsts come first serve basis: This means that a slot once completely booked is unavailable for the others. It might happen that if you are not quick enough to book the slot as and when it starts, it might just get completely booked.
The candidates must have their login details ready before starting the slot booking: To book the slot you have to enter the login details like your application number/username and password. These details were made available during the LPU NEST registration. Thereafter the slot booking screen appears for you. If forget your password you can retrieve it online at the same website.
Check your schedule: Check which date and day are most suitable for you. Keep in mind other entrance exams that you might have nearby. In addition to that, mind the distance of the exam venue that you select to appear in the exam.
How to do Online Slot Booking for LPU NEST 2020
To book the slots quickly and without any error, here is the stepwise guide. Note that the prerequisites as talked about above, must be ready with you before you follow the steps below:
Option-I: Booking of the Slot by the Applicants
- To book the slot by yourself visit the login page. The page appears like the one below:
- Enter their Application Number and Password to access it.
- Then, the applicant can book test centre/ test schedule/ test date and time according to their choice.
- An applicant has to book the test at least 3 days before the desired date.
- Note that if you have paid the application fee and completed the application fee only then, the slot booking tab is made available.
It has been observed that during the last dates applicants do not get their desired slots. So it is strongly advised that applicant should book their exam slot at the earliest to avoid any inconvenience later on.
Option-II: Booking of the slot by University
- If the candidate fails to complete the slot booking before the schedule, the University books the slot for the applicant.
- University allots any date (preferably from the given choices at the time of registration) for the exam as per the availability of exam slots.
- University processes the request for exam slot within 48 hours after receiving the application form.
- An applicant has to visit the LPU website regularly and is required to fill username and password to check the allocated slot for the test.
- In case of non-availability of slots out of the 5 choices filled by the applicant or due to reason, the university may allocate any other date to the applicant.
Lost Your LPU NEST 2020 Password?
To use the Online Slot management system, Applicant should have to submit Username and Password. Username and password are made available while filling the application form. In addition to that, they are also sent to your registered email id.
Now if you have lost them, here is what you need to do:
- Click on the link that says “FORGOT PASSWORD?”
- After that, a new window appears asking for the registered email id.
- Enter the same and click on the submit button in blue.
- The password is sent to your registered email id at once.
- The candidates can enter the same to access their account again.
Courses For Which LPU NEST 2020 Slot Booking Is Available
LPU NEST 2020 is conducted for admission in various courses. However, the slot booking facility is available for the following courses only and not for all of them. Therefore the candidates who have applied for these courses have to visit the website and complete the slot booking before the deadline
LPU NEST 2020 slot booking is done for the candidates who have applied for:
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Hotel management
LPU NEST 2020 Admit Card
As soon as the slot booking is complete the LPUNEST 2020 admit card is made available. The candidates can download the same then and there. However, they can log in later on to download the same. The admit card must be downloaded by both the candidates who have booked the slot and the candidates who have selected the option for the university to book their slots on their behalf.
In addition to that, the admit card is a very important asset. Candidates must keep it safe even after the LPU NEST result declaration. Also, the admit card is to be taken to the counselling for the finalization of the admission procedures.
LPU NEST 2020 Slot Booking FAQs
Here are some doubts that the candidates mostly face regarding the LPU NEST 2020 slot booking:
Q1: What if I don’t book the slots?
A: In that case, the University reserves the right to book the lost on your behalf.
Q2: On what basis does the university book my slot if I don’t do it on my own?
A: The university processes your preference for the 5 exam city in the application form. It tries to allot the chosen exam date and time by you in the application form.
Q3: Until when can I book my exam slots?
A: You can book the exam slots until 3 days prior to the start of the exam.
Q4: I am not satisfied with the exam dates that the University has booked. How can I change it?
A: You cannot change the exam date, time and centre once the University has booked them.
Q5: What exactly is the slot booking system and why is it important?
A: The slot booking system is an opportunity for the registered candidates to select a schedule of their own choice to appear in the exam. It is important as out of the exam dates on which the exam is to be held, the candidates can select any one day that is not clashing with their schedule.
If you have any queries regarding LPU NEST Slot Booking, please ask in comments below.