MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form – The new exam date for MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 has been released. The application process for B.P.Ed CET is over now. Those candidates who have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% or 45% marks or BPE degree with 45% marks can fill the application form. Candidates need to register first by providing the name, contact details and e-mail id. The submission of MAH B.P.Ed CET application form 2020 can only be done after filling the correct details, uploading images and lastly, after the payment of fees. Scroll dow to know more about MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 application form such as image specifications, application fee, process to apply etc.
Latest: MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 new exam date has been announced. Scroll down to check the revised dates.
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the B.P.Ed CET 2020 application form through online mode only. No offline applications shall be accepted. After the written entrance, there is a field test. Check the important dates for MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020.
|MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020||Dates|
|Online Application Starts||02 Mar 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Last date for printing of application form||08 Jun 2020|
|Online fee payment||06 – 08 Jun 2020|
|Re-opening of application form||07 – 08 Sep 2020|
|MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam|
11 Oct 2020
|MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam|
12 – 16 Oct 2020
MAH B.P.Ed 2020 Notification for Re-opening of Application form
Click here to download the notice.
MAH B.P.Ed 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application form along with the payment of the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. Check the application fee from the below-given table.
|MAH B.P.Ed 2020||Fees|
|Open category/EWS candidates from Maharashtra|
Or Out side of Maharashtra
|Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories||Rs. 600|
Note: Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories – (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT- (B), NT-(C), NT-(D), OBC ,SBC and SEBC categories) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate.
Mode of Payment: Application Form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through on-line system only by the following methods:
- Internet Payment
- Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Internet Banking, IMPS,
- Mobile Wallets
Note: Candidates will have to pay the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees.
Documents Required For Filling MAH B.P.Ed CET Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to the following documents ready while filling the MAH B.P.Ed CET Application Form 2020. The documents are as follows:
- Educational certificates/mark sheets of qualifying exam.
- Scanned images of the photograph and signature
- valid e-mail ID or Mobile number for verification
- Cards/Net banking/ Internet Banking details – For Online payments
- Photo ID proof for reference of name and address
Click here to check the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form Guidelines.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Application Form Image Specification
Candidates must check the specifications for uploing photo and signtaure in the application form. The specifications for signature and image is mentioned in the section bleow.
Specification for Photograph
- Photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
- Size of Photo: 20kb-50kb.
- Dimension 200 x 230 pixels is preferred
- Face should be clearly visible in Photo
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format
Note: Candidates are suggested not to wearing Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses while taking the photograph. Use white background to take Photographs and your face should be clearly visible.
Specification for Signature
- Signature with white paper with Black Ink pen
- Size of Photo: 10kb-20kb.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels is preferred
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall not be accepted
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format
How to Fill MAH B.P.Ed CET Application Form 2020?
Candidates can fill the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form through online mode. The application forms shall be made avaible on the official website. Check the steps mention below to fill the application form.
- Step 1. Visit the official website, mahacet.org & Do the registration for B.P.Ed CET 2020.
- Step 2. Enter the deatils in the B.P.Ed CET 2020 Registration Form such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- Step 3. After the Registration, Login id and password will be generated.
- Step 4. Login with login id and password & application dashboard will appear.
- Step 5. Enter the details in application form such as personal, academic, category details and Save their filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Step 6. Thereafter candidates have to Upload the image and signature as per the specifications mentioned above.
- Step 7. After filling the form, Go and Click on the “Preview Tab” to preview and cross verify the application form before final submission.
- Step 8. Make the online payment for B.P.Ed CET 2020.
Details Entered in MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
The following detilas are mentioned in the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form.
- Name of candidate as it appears in class 10 certificate
- Date of birth
- Mother Name
- Father/Husband Name
- Annual Family Income
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Address for correspondence
- Pin Code
- Eligibility Qualification
- Board State
- Board Name
- Marks Obtained
- Out of Marks
- Caste Certificate
- Minority Category
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Applied for Caster Validity Certificate
- Application Receipt Number
- District Applied
Eligibility Criteria for MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before going to apply for MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020.
- Nationality: The Applicants must be the Indian national.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit for admission to MAH-B.P.Ed. CET Examination.
Acedemic Qualification: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50 % marks, (Minimum 45% in case of Backward Class categories and having at least participation in the inter-college /inter-zonal / district/school competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Government of India
Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 45% marks and 40% marks in case of BC candidates belong to Maharashtra State only.
Candidate hold a Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and 40% marks in case of BC candidates belong to Maharashtra State only.
Candidate have participation National /Inter-University /State Competitions or secured 1st ,2nd or 3rd position in Inter-college /inter–zonal /district /school competition in Sports and Games as recognized by Respective Federation / AIU/IOA/SGFI/Government of India.
Candidate hold Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks, 40% marks in case of BC students belong to Maharashtra State along with Physical Education as compulsory/Elective subject.
Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience in physical education.
Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with participation in International
Note: Candidates who has appeared for the Qualifying Examination in the academic year 2020-2021 and qualified the B.P.Ed CET 2020 successfully, they will become eligible for admission to B.P.ED.2020 only if they produce Marks Memo/ Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination at the time of admission.
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates who successfully apply for MAH B.P.Ed CET 2020, can download their admit card to appear for the exam online from the official website, mahacet.org. candidates can download the admit card using the application number and password. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name appearing as on photo identity proof. Hall ticket should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
MAH B.P.Ed CET
Maharastra B.P.Ed CET is conducted for the admission in admission in Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed). The test is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State for admission in Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed). The mode of the test is online and the Field Test is conducted offline – On Ground. The government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority. The Entrance is being conducted in the supervision of State Common Entrance Test Cell.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.