MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal has extended the last date to fill the application form for MAKAUT CET II exam till September 16, 2021. It is available online at makautwb.ac.in and cetmat.examflix.in. To apply, candidates first have to register themselves followed by filling the application form and paying the application fee (Rs 200 (UG), 400 (PG) for General/OBC and Rs 100 (UG), 200 (PG) for SC/ST/PWD). Steps to fill the application form are also provided on this page. Check complete details regarding MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form by scrolling down.
Latest – MAKAUT CET II 2021 application form last date is extended up to September 16, 2021. Scroll down to apply online.
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form
All the details in the application form must be filled as accurately as possible. The candidates himself/herself is responsible for the consequences if discrepancies are found at any stage of the admission process.
Schedule for MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form
|Online applications start||24 Aug 2021|
|Last date to apply online||16 Sep 2021|
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Fee
The candidates must accompany form submission with fee payments. Application fee varies for different categories. However, it is independent of the choice of group. Check the application fee amount below.
|General/OBC||Rs 200 for UG|
Rs 400 for PG
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs 100 for UG|
Rs 200 for PG
Mode of Payment: Fee payment can be made using an online mode of payment, as listed below.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Internet Banking
Eligibility Criteria to Submit MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form
We are going to provide the general eligibility criteria needed for each level of course and each group here.
- Undergraduate- passed/appeared or due-to-appear in 10+2/HSE/equivalent in 2021. The applicant can have general or vocational stream.
- Postgraduate- A bachelor’s degree is needed to be eligible. Candidates in final year of their degree courses are also eligible to apply.
- Group A- English at 10+2 level is a must.
- Group B- English at 10+2 level with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Information Practice/ Computer Application.
- Group C- English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology at 10+2 level.
- Group D and E- passed/ appeared in the final year of a 3-year bachelor’s degree course.
Image Specifications for MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form
Before starting to fill the application form, one must scan his/her photograph and signature to be uploaded in the form. Specifications for the scanned images must be as per the table given below.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||20 kb -50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||10 kb – 50 kb|
Instructions for Photograph
- It should be a recent stamp size photograph.
- It should be coloured.
- A light background, preferably while, must be used.
- Preview the photograph after uploading and make sure it is clearly visible in the appropriate space.
Instructions for Signature
- The signature must be made on a white paper.
- A black/blue ink pen must be used.
- Preview the signature after uploading and make sure it is clearly visible in the appropriate space. If the uploaded image is blurred or not up to the mark, one can reupload it.
Things/Documents Required for MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form
Before opening the application form for MAKAUT CET II 2021, the candidates must have the following things ready.
- Personal Information such as name, DOB, parent’s details etc.
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Address for Communication
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheets and certificate, if applicable
- Good quality scanned images of photograph and signature
- Identity proof (that will be carried to the exam centre)
- Bank Transaction details to make payment of application fee
How to Fill and Submit MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form?
The guidelines to fill the MAKAUT CET II Application Form 2021 are provided in this section. Follow the steps carefully.
Step 1: Click on the registration link provided above.
Step 2: Fill all the details in the registration form and submit the form to get Registration number and password via email/SMS.
Step 3: Access the applicant login portal using the direct link given above on this page. Enter Registration number and Password to login.
Step 4: Complete the application form, along with choice of exam centre and upload of photograph and signature.
Step 5: Preview the application form before final submission. Make sure all the information is correct. Tick the declaration box and submit the MAKAUT CET II Application Form.
Step 6: Pay the application fee through online payment gateway. After making the payment, a payment slip is generated. Take print out of the payment slip and the filled-in application form for future references.
Details to Enter in MAKAUT CET II 2021 Application Form
Following data must be entered while applying online for MAKAUT CET II 2021. It is the sole responsibility of candidate to ensure the correctness of furnished information.
- Choice of Group
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Physical Handicap Status
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Communication Address
- Test Centre preferences
MAKAUT CET II 2021 Admit Card
After the application submission window closes, the applicants can download their admit cards. CET Committee releases the MAKAUT CET 2021 admit card on the official website of the exam on 9 July 2021. It is made available under applicant login. Hence, Registration number and password must be put in to view and download the admit card. All the candidates must positively carry a hard copy of the admit card along with a valid identity proof while appearing for the test.
also check, MAKAUT CET II 2021 Result
About MAKAUT CET 2021
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal organizes MAKAUT CET every year. It is conducted for admission of candidates into Non-AICTE courses in MAKAUT (In-house) and its affiliated institutions. The test takes place in online mode and comprises of multiple-choice questions. A total of 50 questions, amounting to 100 marks, are given in the test paper.
official website i.e.cetmat.examflix.in
MAKAUT CET 2021 Application Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans In such a case, use “Forgot Password” link on applicant login page. Enter your Registration number in next screen to retrieve/reset password.
Ans Check size and format of photograph/signature and make the necessary adjustments.
Ans No, MAKAUT CET 2021 application fee is not refundable.
Ans Avoid making another payment instantly. It is recommended to wait for 48-72 hours. There might be some problem at the bank server end.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.