MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form: The application form has been released online by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. It is available on makautwb.ac.in and cetmat.examflix.in. To apply, candidates first have to register themselves followed by filling the application form and paying the application fee (Rs 600 for General/OBC and Rs 350 for SC/ST/PWD). Steps to fill the application form are also provided on this page. Check complete details regarding MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form by scrolling down.
Latest: The application form has been released for CET MAT Direct Admission and candidates can do registration till November 23, 2020. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form
All the details in the application form must be filled as accurately as possible. The candidates himself/herself is responsible for the consequences if discrepancies are found at any stage of the admission process.
Schedule of MAKAUT CET MAT Direct Admission 2020
|Online applications start||13 Nov 2020|
|Last date to apply online||23 Nov 2020|
Schedule for MAKAUT CET III 2020 Application Form
|Online applications start||01 Oct 2020|
|Last date to apply online||21 Oct 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for MAKAUT CET MAT Direct Admission 2020.
MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates must accompany form submission with fee payments. Application fee varies for different categories. However, it is independent of the choice of group. Check the application fee amount below.
Mode of Payment: Fee payment can be made using an online mode of payment, as listed below.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Internet Banking
Eligibility Criteria to Submit MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form
We are going to provide the general eligibility criteria needed for each level of course and each group here.
- Undergraduate- passed/appeared or due-to-appear in 10+2/HSE/equivalent in 2020. The applicant can have general or vocational stream.
- Postgraduate- A bachelor’s degree is needed to be eligible. Candidates in final year of their degree courses are also eligible to apply.
- Group A- English at 10+2 level is a must.
- Group B- English at 10+2 level with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT/ Information Practice/ Computer Application.
- Group C- English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology at 10+2 level.
- Group D and E- passed/ appeared in the final year of a 3-year bachelor’s degree course.
Image Specifications for MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form
Before starting to fill the application form, one must scan his/her photograph and signature to be uploaded in the form. Specifications for the scanned images must be as per the table given below.
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||20 kb -50 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||10 kb – 50 kb|
Instructions for Photograph
- It should be a recent stamp size photograph.
- It should be coloured.
- A light background, preferably while, must be used.
- Preview the photograph after uploading and make sure it is clearly visible in the appropriate space.
Instructions for Signature
- The signature must be made on a white paper.
- A black/blue ink pen must be used.
- Preview the signature after uploading and make sure it is clearly visible in the appropriate space. If the uploaded image is blurred or not up to the mark, one can reupload it.
Things/Documents Required for MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form
Before opening the application form for MAKAUT CET 2020, the candidates must have the following things ready.
- Personal Information such as name, DOB, parent’s details etc.
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Address for Communication
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheets and certificate, if applicable
- Good quality scanned images of photograph and signature
- Identity proof (that will be carried to the exam centre)
- Bank Transaction details to make payment of application fee
How to Fill and Submit MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form?
The guidelines to fill the MAKAUT CET Application Form 2020 are provided in this section. Follow the steps carefully.
Step 1: Click on the registration link provided above.
Step 2: Fill all the details in the registration form and submit the form to get Registration number and password via email/SMS.
Step 3: Access the applicant login portal using the direct link given above on this page. Enter Registration number and Password to login.
Step 4: Complete the application form, along with choice of exam centre and upload of photograph and signature.
Step 5: Preview the application form before final submission. Make sure all the information is correct. Tick the declaration box and submit the MAKAUT CET Application Form.
Step 6: Pay the application fee through online payment gateway. After making the payment, a payment slip is generated. Take print out of the payment slip and the filled-in application form for future references.
Details to Enter in MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form
Following data must be entered while applying online for MAKAUT CET 2020. It is the sole responsibility of candidate to ensure the correctness of furnished information.
- Choice of Group
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Physical Handicap Status
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Communication Address
- Test Centre preferences
MAKAUT CET 2020 Admit Card
After the application submission window closes, the applicants can download their admit cards. CET Committee releases the MAKAUT CET 2020 admit card on the official website of the exam. It is made available under applicant login. Hence, Registration number and password must be put in to view and download the admit card. All the candidates must positively carry a hard copy of the admit card along with a valid identity proof while appearing for the test.
About MAKAUT CET 2020
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal organizes MAKAUT CET every year. It is conducted for admission of candidates into Non-AICTE courses in MAKAUT (In-house) and its affiliated institutions. All the courses are divided into 5 groups: A, B, C, D and E. The test takes place in online mode and comprises of multiple-choice questions. A total of 50 questions, amounting to 100 marks, are given in the test paper.
official website i.e.cetmat.examflix.in
MAKAUT CET 2020 Application Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.