Mizoram University B.Tech. Admission 2020 (MZUEEE) – Mizoram University will provide admission to its 25 affiliated B.Tech colleges based on the merit of the class 12th for regular admissions and on the basis of diploma marks for lateral entry admission. No entrance exam will be conducted at this time. Candidates who fulfil eligibility criteria and have necessary documents must fill and submit the application form on time. Other than B.Tech courses, Mizoram University also offers various Lateral Entry, M.Tech and Ph.D programmes. To know more about Mizoram University B.Tech. Admission 2020 (MZUEEE), candidates can keep reading.
– Mizoram University has released the notification for 2nd counselling. Scroll down to check the details.
– Mizoram University B.Tech. Admission 2020 (MZUEEE) Selection list has been released. Click here to check.
Mizoram University B.Tech. Admission 2020 (MZUEEE)
Mizoram University will release the application form. The candidates are need to advised that fill the application form carefully before the last date . The admission will be stars from August onwards. Candidates are advised to keep a note of it, so that they don’t miss out on any important update!
|Availability of Online Application Form||1 Jun 2020|
|Closing date of submission of Online Application Form|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|Publication of Merit List|
|Announcement of Results|
|First Counselling (Regular)|
|First Counselling (Lateral)||to be announced|
|Second Counselling||15 Sep 2020|
|Commencement of Admission||to be announced|
MZUEEE 2020 – Notification Regarding 2nd Counselling
MZUEEE 2020 Courses Offered
Candidates are offered the following B.Tech courses to pursue in Mizoram University. In order to get admission in any of the following course, a candidate needs to fulfil its eligibility.
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
MZUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who has passed the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized board
- A candidate having secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates) shall be eligible for admission in B.Tech.
- Those appearing in the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2020 may also appear in MZUEEE-2020 provisionally.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1995 are eligible.
- However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PWD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1990 are eligible.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry
Candidates have 3-year diploma holder in engineering in relevant branch with a minimum of 60% (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates)marks may apply for lateral entry. Appearing candidates may also appear in MZUEEE 2020 provisionally.
MZUEEE 2020 Admission Criteria
In order to pursue, any of the following above course specializations, a candidate needs to fulfill all the eligibility criteria related to age and educational. Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill the form. Mizoram university has released the application form. The applicants who have passed HSC exam with required passing marks will be eligible to apply for the examination.
MZUEEE 2020 Application Form
Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website, www.mzu.edu.in or directly click on the link. After going through the official notification, a candidate needs to start applying (if fulfilling the eligibility). Before, form filling, a candidate is asked to keep the following things handy – Soft copy of passport size colour photograph and signature (Max Size 25Kb) and Valid personal Email-ID and active mobile number. Over the MZUEEE 2020 Pre Application form, a candidate needs to fill the following details:
- Full name
- Mobile Number
- Preferred programme and department
- Personal and Bank Details(Your name, parent’s name, bank account number, IFSC Code, etc.)
- Educational Details (Qualification level, Board/ University, Degree)
- Uploading of documents
- Payment Details (Payment can only be made online)
- Address details
- Photo and Signature details
A candidate is required to submit the following amount of money as MZUEEE Application fee in online mode.
Expected Application Fee:
Syllabus for MZUEEE 2020
No entrance exam this time
The syllabus for Mizoram University Entrance Exam is as per the JEE main exam. So, your preparation for JEE Mains is said to be sufficient to appear for MZUEEE.
Exam Pattern: The standard of exam will be that of Class XI and XII level, comprising three sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Syllabus for B.Tech Regular course is as per JEE MAINS syllabus.
Syllabus for Lateral Entry:
- Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
MZUEEE 2020 Result
Mizoram University announces the result of MZUEEE 2020 on its official website, mzuegov.in. The result is in the form of merit list. Over the MZUEE merit list, a candidate finds his/her order of merit, exam roll number and Application ID. The merit list is separately released for separate courses. On this basis, a candidate is called for counselling round. All the documents/details, provided by a candidate, at the time of form filling is verified and a candidate is allotted a seat, finally. In case of any vacant seats, the University calls for further counselling rounds and a candidate is notified regarding the same at the time of counselling.
MZUEEE 2020 Seat Intake
The number of seats, available per B.Tech course is subject to change, every year. In case of any changes, this year, we will update the same on this page! Till that time as according to last year, a candidate can check the number of seats available, per B.Tech specialisation from below.
|Course Specialisation||Number of Seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||
List of Affiliated Colleges to Mizoram University
Candidates by qualifying for MZUEEE 2020 become eligible to pursue any B.Tech course from its affiliated colleges. The list of affiliated colleges has been provided below.
- Pachhunga University College
- Lunglei Govt. College
- Govt. Champhai College
- Govt. Serchhip College
- Govt. Aizawl College
- College of Teachers Education
- Govt.Saiha College
- Govt. Kolasib College
- Govt. Hnahthial College
- Govt. Lawngtlai College
- Govt. Mamit College
- Govt.J.Buana College
- Mizoram Law College
- Govt. Saitual College
- Govt. Aizawl West College
- Govt.T.Romana College
- Govt.Johnson College
- Govt. Zirtiri Res. Science College
- Govt. Khawzawl College
- Govt. Zawlnuam College
- Kamalanagar College
- DOEACC, Aizawl
- Mizoram College of Nursing
About Mizoram University
Mizoram University was established in the year 2001, under UGC guidelines in the Aizawl city of Mizoram. Other than B.Tech courses, the University also offers, courses in the field of life sciences, education & humanities, physical sciences, engineering & technology, social sciences, earth sciences & natural resources management, economics management & information sciences and fine arts, architecture & fashion technology. The applications are online invited in online mode and from eligible candidates. Furthermore, candidates need to check the different admission process for different courses, before applying. It has 36 affiliated colleges, 14 different cells/clubs and 8 different schools.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.