Mizoram University has organized MZUEEE 2018 on June 05, 2018 from 11 am to 1 pm, To enroll aspirants for courses in engineering and the official notice regarding the application procedure is yet to roll out. The university is going strong with a strength of 232 academic professionals and healthy enrollment each year and besides that it has 25 affiliated colleges. Applicants can apply online for the entrance exam through official link of the university before the deadline.
The journey for enrollment process will commence in the first week of July, 2018 followed by the occurrence of exam, declaration of results and counselling process. Aspirants who have cleared higher secondary education can apply for the admission and must satisfy the eligibility norms set by the university before applying as there will be no refund of fee once paid.
Mizoram University B.Tech. Admission 2018 (MZUEEE)
The mentioned dates are tentative and only official notification of online application form has released by the conducting body regarding timelines for MZUEEE 2018. Stay tuned for the fresh updates that we will provide soon to our readers.
|Availability of Online Application Form||27 Apr 2018|
|Closing date of submission of Online Application Form|
|Deadline for submission of Hard copy of Application Form|
|Date of Entrance Examination||05 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of Results||06 Jun 2018|
|First Counselling (Regular)||06 Jun 2018|
|First Counselling (Lateral)||25 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Admission||1st week of August, 2018|
List of Eligible Candidates
Mizoram University has released the the list for eligible candidates for their B.tech courses.The admit card has already been sent through email to respective candidate. Candidates who are provisionally eligible but have not received the admit card through email can collect their admit card on spot before examination.Those candidates who are coming from outside of Mizoram should possess valid Photo identity and one copy of passport photograph.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for regular 1st year B.Tech(CV/EE/ECE/IT/CE).
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for B.Tech Lateral entry- Electrical Engineering.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for B.Tech Lateral entry- Civil Engineering.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for B.Tech Lateral entry- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Click here to check the list of eligible candidates for B.Tech Lateral entry- Computer Engineering & Information Technology.
- Click here to check the list of rejected candidates for B.Tech.
- Click here to check the important information for MUZEEE 2018.
- An aspirant must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any recognized board.
- For reserved categories, there is relaxation of 5% marks i.e., they must have obtained 45% marks in 10+2 examination through a recognized board.
- Those who are appearing for 10+2 exam this year shall also apply.
- A candidate is eligible if his/ her date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1993.
- There is upper age limit relaxation of 5 years for reserved category students i.e., SC, ST and PWD students whose date of birth lies on or after October 01, 1988.
- Date of Birth mentioned in the Class X Board certificate will be considered.
Back in year 2017, the aspirants had to pay fee as mentioned below in the table:
Mizoram University can alter the Application Fee structure for the admission session 2018-2019 without any notice therefore it’s the responsibility of students to check the official website for fresh information.
Prerequisites before Filling up the Application Form
- Soft copy of passport size colour photograph and signature (Max Size 25Kb)
- Valid personal Email-ID and active mobile number
How to apply for MZUEEE 2018
Reach the official link
Log onto the official website www.mzu.edu.in and click on ‘Admission notification MZUEEE 2018’.
Next, on admission notification page, scroll down to the bottom and select ‘Click here to apply online’. Pre-admission online Registration portal will open in which you have to go through all the required documents.
Pre-admission online registration
You have to fill in the Full name, Email-ID, Mobile Number, preferred programme and department.
Next, confirm the details and click on submit.
You will receive the application ID and OTP(One time Password) through registered mail and mobile number.
Sign In and Fill the Application Form
Enter the Application ID, One-time password and set a new password for login. Now, click on submit. Then, you will be taken to homepage for Sign In.
To sign up, you have to enter Application Number and password, this would guide you to the following page:
Aspirants are required to fill in the following details:
- Personal and Bank Details(Your name, parent’s name, bank account number, IFSC Code, etc.)
- Educational Details (Qualification level, Board/ University, Degree)
- Uploading of documents
- Payment Details (Payment can only be made online)
- Address details
- Photo and Signature details
Syllabus for MZUEEE 2018
The syllabus for Mizoram University Entrance Exam will be as per the JEE main-2018 exam. Exam Pattern: The standard of exam will be that of Class XI and XII level, comprising three sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Class XI Topics
|Unit, Dimension, Measurement||Periodic table and properties||Logarithms and related expressions|
|Kinematics||Mole concept||Compound angles|
|Newton’s laws of motion||Nomenclature of organic compounds||Quadratic equations and expressions|
|Circular Motion||Chemical bonding||Sequence and Progression|
|Work, power, energy||Gaseous state||Trigonometric functions, equations, inequalities|
|Momentum and collision||Electronic displacement effect||Solutions of triangle|
|Centre of mass and Inertia||Atomic structure||Straight line and pair of lines|
|Elasticity, Calorimetry, Thermal Expansion||Redox and equivalent concepts||Permutation and Combination|
|Ktg and Thermodynamics||Chemical and ionic equilibrium||Binomial Theorem|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||Chemical Kinetics||Sets, relations, functions|
|Mechanical Waves||Nuclear chemistry||Mathematical induction and reasoning|
Class XII topics
|Geometrical Optics||Halogen Derivative||Limit and Derivatives|
|Wave Optics||Coordination Compounds||Differentiation|
|Electrostatics||Aliphatic Hydrocarbons||Indefinite integration|
|Gravitation||Aromatic Hydrocarbons||Definite Integration|
|Current Electricity||Liquid Solution & Surface Chemistry||Application of Derivatives|
|Capacitance||Metallurgy||Determinant & Matrices|
|Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism||Alcohol and Ether||Vectors|
|Electromagnetic Induction & AC||Phenol||Three-dimensional geometry|
|Nuclear physics and radioactivity||Solid State||Probability|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Qualitative Analysis||Differential Equation|
|Electronic devices||Carbonyl Compounds||Area under curve|
|Communication systems||Thermodynamics and thermochemistry||Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola|
|Errors in Measurements & Instruments||Electrochemistry||Complex Number|
|Carboxylic acids and its derivative|
|S,p, d & f block elements|
|Practical Organic Chemistry|
List of Affiliated Colleges to Mizoram University
- Pachhunga University College
- Lunglei Govt. College
- Govt. Champhai College
- Govt. Serchhip College
- Govt. Aizawl College
- College of Teachers Education
- Govt.Saiha College
- Govt. Kolasib College
- Govt. Hnahthial College
- Govt. Lawngtlai College
- Govt. Mamit College
- Govt.J.Buana College
- Mizoram Law College
- Govt. Saitual College
- Govt. Aizawl West College
- Govt.T.Romana College
- Govt.Johnson College
- Govt. Zirtiri Res. Science College
- Govt. Khawzawl College
- Govt. Zawlnuam College
- Kamalanagar College
- DOEACC, Aizawl
- Mizoram College of Nursing