NEET 2018 Answer Key by Aakash – The Akash Institute is releasing the NEET 2018 Answer Key after the exam. The candidates can get the answer key for all set codes from this page. The exam is holding today, i.e., on May 06, 2018. You can download the NEET Answer Key by Aakash and then start cross-checking your answers. On the basis of cross-checking the answers and calculating the probable score, you can estimate your chances of qualifying the entrance examination. Here at Aglasem, we provide you all the necessary information about NEET 2018. Check more details from this page.
NEET 2018 Answer Key by Aakash
Students will also be provided with the official answer key released by CBSE on the official website cbseneet.nic.in. Students can calculate their probable score in NEET 2018 examination through the Answer key by Akash. However, answer key released by CBSE should be considered more reliable.
Download NEET 2018 Answer Key by Aakash
The answer key is prepared by the Subject Experts. It is released separately for each subject with the answer code. Answer keys will be in the form of PDF. Candidates must check this page for the answer key.
NEET 2018 Answer Key (Code Wise)
|Paper Code||Link to Download|
|Code EE||Click Here|
|Code FF||Click Here|
|Code GG||Click Here|
|Code HH||Click Here|
NEET 2018 Paper With Answer
|Subject||Link to Download|
NEET 2018 Paper With Solution
|Subject||Link to Download|
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to know the marking scheme for calculating marks using the NEET 2018 Answer Key by Aakash. The marking scheme for NEET 2018 is as follows:
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Total Number of Questions||Physics – 45
Chemistry – 45
Biology – 90
Total – 180
|Marks Per Question||4|
How to use the answer key by Akash Institute?
To check your probable score using the NEET Answer Key by Akash, students must follow the below instructions.
- Get the answer key using the direct link which will be provided above.
- Compare your answers with the answers in the NEET 2018 answer key by Akash
- For each correct answer, reward +4 marks.
- Negative Marking – For each incorrect answer, deduct 1 mark.
- The above procedure can be easily understood using the below formula
Total Marks obtained = (4 x R) – (1 x W)
where R stands for Number of right answers and W for Number of Wrong answers.
Importance of Answer Key By Akash Institute
The Akash answer key is important to the candidates because of the following major reasons
- Students discuss the question paper after the examination which is a good practice yet it builds tension among the candidates when they are not sure about the answers. Thus the answer key released by the Akash institute helps the candidate in the most probable marks calculation.
- Akash Answer Key is available instantly to the candidates and thus they have enough time to analyze the solutions. This helps them know their weak points and they can look after the same.
- The answer key calms the candidates as they get satisfaction after comparing their answers with the answer key of a reputed institute.
Official Answer Key by CBSE
CBSE will also release the answer key for the NEET 2018 examination. The students will have to wait for some time to get the official answer key. The official answer key is prepared by the experienced subject teachers assigned by the CBSE and thus it helps more with the result estimation. The official answer key will be available on the official website of CBSE. Any discrepancies found in the official answer key can be challenged and the new answer key will be prepared if the challenge gets accepted. Later, on the basis of the final answer key, the students will be provided the NEET 2018 result.