The qualified candidates who hold a valid merit/ rank are able to register for the NEET Super Specialty Counselling 2020 within few days of the declaration of results. First counselling for NEET SS 2020 will be conducted, candidates need to report at the allotted institute within the stipulated date. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is responsible for the conduct of the counseling process and invite qualified candidates for seat allotment. One can visit the official website of the conducting body mcc.nic.in to apply for the counselling process of NEET SS. The candidates can get the direct link to apply for the counselling process on this page once the counselling process starts.
NEET Super Specialty 2020 Counselling
Get the quick details about the counselling process for the seat allotment right here. There shall be an common counselling for all seats of NEET-Super Speciality at National Level to be conducted by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)”.
|Name of the Event||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super-Speciality Counselling|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)|
|Basis of Seat Allotment||Merit/ Rank obtained in the Written Examination|
|Name of the Postgraduate Courses||Diploma/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch.|
|Official Website||mcc.nic.in / mohfw.nic.in|
The expected schedule for completion of the admission process for Super Specialty Medical Courses as per PGME Regulations notified by Medical Council of India is as follows:
Schedule for Super Specialty admission:
|Conduct of Entrance Examination||15 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of result of the qualifying Entrance Exam||25 Sep 2020|
|1st round of counseling admission||to be announced|
|Joining the allotted college and the course||to be announced|
NEET-SS Counselling Process
- The aspirants can register for the counselling process online and enter the prescribed date and time to attend the counselling process.
- All the qualified candidates will be required to report on the allotted date along with the important documents/ certificates.
- Reserved Category candidates will be required to provide the caste certificate to support their claim.
- Through the process of counselling, the candidates will be allotted seats as per merit-cum-preference.
- The subsequent rounds will take place to fill the vacant seats from the previous round.
- The common counselling process will take place for the seat allotment of candidates to different colleges through NEET-Super Speciality at National Level.
- The process of counselling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.