The qualified candidates who will hold valid merit/ rank can register for the NEET Super Specialty Counselling 2018 within few days of the declaration of results. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will be conducting the counselling process to invite the qualified candidates for the seat allotment. One can visit the official website of the conducting body www.mcc.nic.in to apply for the counselling process of NEET SS. The candidates can get the direct link to apply for the counselling process on this page once the counselling process starts.
NEET Super Specialty 2018 Counselling
Get the quick details about the counselling process for the seat allotment right here.
|Name of the Event||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super-Speciality Counselling 2018|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)|
|Basis of Seat Allotment||Merit/ Rank obtained in the Written Examination|
|Name of the Postgraduate Courses||Diploma/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch.|
|Official Website||www.mcc.nic.in/ www.nbe.edu.in|
The expected Schedule for Online National Counselling for NEET Super Speciality Courses 2018-19 is given in the table below:
|Event||Date (Expected)||Duration (Expected)|
|Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat Allotment result||2nd week of Aug 2018||4 Days|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking on||2nd week of Aug 2018||3 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||2nd week of Aug 2018||1 Day|
|Publication of Result of Round -1||3rd week of Aug 2018||1 Day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against seat allotted in Round – 1||3rd week of Aug 2018||4 Days|
|Display of seat matrix||3rd week of Aug 2018||1 Days|
|New Registration Exercising of choices and Locking ( Round 2 )||4th week of Aug 2018||3 Day|
|Processing of Result Round-2||4th week of Aug 2018||1 Days|
|Publication of result of Round-2||2nd week of Sep 2018||1 Days|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical College against seat allotment in Round 2||2nd week of Sep 2018||3 Days|
NEET-SS Counselling Process
- The aspirants can register for the counselling process online and enter the prescribed date and time to attend the counselling process.
- All the qualified candidates will be required to report on the allotted date along with the important documents/ certificates.
- Reserved Category candidates will be required to provide the caste certificate to support their claim.
- Through the process of counselling, the candidates will be allotted seats as per merit-cum-preference.
- The subsequent rounds will take place to fill the vacant seats from the previous round.
- The common counselling process will take place for the seat allotment of candidates to different colleges through NEET-Super Speciality at National Level.
- The process of counselling will be conducted by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
List of Medical Institutions that will not be covered for admission through NEET-SS 2018
Below is the list of medical institutions that will not participate in the admission process.
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates can go through the document of NEET 2017 counselling below for detailed clarification of the counselling process.
Insofar, official details of NEET SS 2018 counselling process have not been announced only NEET SS 2018 Admission notice has been released. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NBE releases NEET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.