The qualified candidates who hold valid merit/ rank can register for the NEET SS Counselling 2017 within few days. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will be conducting the counselling process to invite the qualified candidates for the seat allotment. One can visit the official website of the conducting body www.mcc.nic.in to apply for the counselling process of NEET SS. The candidates can get the direct link to apply for the counselling process on our website.
Aspirants can participate in the counselling process to get the seats in the preferred college for the postgraduate courses (Diploma/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch.). Access the link provided on this page to fill the choices for the seat allotment. There will be subsequent counselling rounds to fill the vacant seats from the previous round. Get to know more details about the NEET SS Counselling Process like Official schedule, detailed instructions of counselling procedure, etc.
Highlights of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super-Speciality Counselling 2017
Get the quick details about the counselling process for the seat allotment right here.
|Name of the Event||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super-Speciality Counselling 2017|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)|
|Basis of Seat Allotment||Merit/ Rank obtained in the Written Examination|
|Name of the Postgraduate Courses||Diploma/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch.|
|Official Website||www.mcc.nic.in/ www.nbe.edu.in|
Final Schedule for Online National Counselling for NEET Super Speciality Courses 2017-18
Follow the official dates mentioned below to appear for the NEET-SS 2017 counselling process.
|1||Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat Allotment result||12 Aug 2017 to 15 Aug 2017 (Up to 5:00 PM)||4 Days|
|2||Exercising of Choices and Locking on||13 Aug 2017 to 15 Aug 2017
(Locking facility only on 14 & 15 Aug up to 5:00 PM)
|3||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||16 Aug 2017||1 Day|
|4||Publication of Result of Round -1||17 Aug 2017||1 Day|
|5||Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against seat allotted in Round – 1||18 Aug 2017 to 21 Aug 2017 (Up to 5:00 PM)||4 Days|
|6||Display of seat matrix||22 Aug 2017||1 Days|
|7||New Registration Exercising of choices and Locking ( Round 2 )||23 Aug to 25 Aug 2017 upto 5:00 PM as per Server time||3 Day|
|8||Processing of Result Round-2||26 Aug 2017||1 Days|
|9||Publication of result of Round-2||11 Sep 2017||1 Days|
|10||Reporting at the Allotted Medical College against seat allotment in Round 2||12 Sep to 14 Sep 2017 upto 5:00 PM||3 Days|
Schedule For Mop Up Round For NEET Super Speciality Courses:
|1||Processing and Display of Seat Matrix Mop-Up Round||13 Oct 2017||1 Day|
|2||Exercising of Fresh Choices for Mop Up Round||14 Oct 2017 to 15 Oct 2017 (Locking facility only on 15 Oct 17 up to 11:59 PM, as per server time)||2 Days|
|3||Process of Seat Allotment Mop Up Round and Publication of Result||16 Oct 2017||1 Day|
|4||Reporting at the Allotted Medical College against seat allotted in Mop Up Round||17 Oct 2017 to 21 Oct 2017 (Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time)||5 Days|
- Eligibility for Mop Up Round Counselling – Click Here
Seat Allotment Result for Round 2 & Mop Up Round has been published on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below. Kindly go through the link provided below.
- Check Mop Up Allotment | Check Mop Up Allotment Report
- Check 2nd Allotment report
- Check 1st Allotment report
Flow Chart of NEET-SS Result & Seat Allotment For DM/ MCh Courses
NEET-SS Counselling Process
- The aspirants can register for the counselling process online and enter the prescribed date and time to attend the counselling process.
- All the qualified candidates will be required to report on the allotted date along with the important documents/ certificates.
- Reserved Category candidates will be required to provide the caste certificate to support their claim.
- Through the process of counselling, the candidates will be allotted seats as per merit-cum-preference.
- The subsequent rounds will take place to fill the vacant seats from the previous round.
- The common counselling process will take place for the seat allotment of candidates to different colleges through NEET-Super Speciality at National Level.
- The process of counselling will be conducted by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
List of Medical Institutions that will not be covered for admission through NEET-SS 2017
Below is the list of medical institutions that will not participate for the admission process.
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum