National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) Result 2019 will be declared on Third week of Jun 2019. The candidates who gave the NEST 2019 Exam will be able to check their NEST Result 2019. The candidates can check the result from the login link will be given below. To check the NEST Result 2019, candidates have to enter User Id and Password. The candidates who qualify the NEST 2019 will get admission in National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), University of Mumbai- Department of Atomic Energy and Centre for Excellence in Basic Science (UM-DAE CEBS). The information related to NEST Result 2019 are given on this page.
NEST Result 2019
NEST Result 2019 will be announce for the candidates who gave the NEST 2019 exam. The candidates can check the dates of result from the table below.
|Date of NEST 2019||First week of Jun 2019|
|Result Announcement||Third week of Jun 2019|
Result: NEST Result 2019 will be available at official website i.e., www.nestexam.in
How to Check NEST Result 2019?
The candidates can able to check the NEST Result 2019 by following these points.
- First, the candidate have to click on the link will be provided on this page.
- Then the candidates will have to fill the User Id and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Take the printout of the NEST Result 2019.
Number Of Seats
The number of seats for the admission in NISER and CEBS are given below.
|PwD||3% seats in each category||3% seats in each category|
|Supernumerary Quota (J & K)||2||2|
|Total Proposed Intake||202||47|
- There would be a general section of 30 marks and four other sections of 50 marks each.
- The candidates are advised to attempt as many questions as he/she can.
- The merit list will be prepared on the marks obtained in the general section and the best three of four sections.
- The total marks of NEST 2019 can be calculated as 180 (30 + 50 x 3 = 180).
Total Cut-off Marks
- The total marks obtained by the candidate will be calculated as the marks obtained in the general section and the best three score from the rest four sections.
- Section wise minimum admissible score (SMAS) will be calculated by “20% of the average of best 100 score of that section” for each section.
- The candidate must score more than or equal to the SMAS.
- The candidates must score SMAS in general section as well as in best three sections to get into the merit list.
- For the OBC category candidates the SMAS will be 90% of the General category candidates.
- For SC/St category candidates, the SMAS will be 50% of the General category candidate.
- The candidate will have to score minimum admissible score (MAS) 50% of the total marks (90) to get in the merit list.
- It is important to fulfill the MAS and SMAS conditions to get in the merit list.
Tie Breaking for NEST 2019
- If two candidates will get the equal score then the candidate with higher score in general section will get better rank.
- If the tie will persist then the best score in the subject section will be compared and the candidate with the better score will get better rank.
- Again if the tie will persist then the candidates will get the same provisional rank at the time of result declaration and for the tie breaking the marks scored in 12th class and date of birth will be compared during admission / counseling.
If the candidate will get the specified marks in MAS and SMAS then it will not be assured that they will called for the admission / counseling.
Insofar, official details of NEST 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NEST releases NEST 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.