Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) has been renamed to Common Post Graduation Entrance Tests (CPGET). The result is made available online at http://www.ouadmissions.com or http://www.osmania.ac.in. The candidates can check their scorecard under their result inside their login. The candidates who are selected as per the OUCET Result, the candidates are called for the counselling rounds.
Latest: OUCET is now CPGET. Click here to know the latest details.
Candidate can check their result of OUCET from the official website. The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to exercise options through web upon which the provisional allotment of admissions to qualified candidates will be made through a process of web based counselling.
|Commencement of Entrance Tests from||14 – 26 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Jul 2019|
Result: OUCET rank card will be available at www.osmania.ac.in.
How to Check OUCET Result and Download Rank Card?
The candidates can check the result of OUCET by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website or the link given on this page.
- Then, the candidates will have to enter Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Search’ button.
- Your score and rank will be displayed on the screen
- Save and print the Rank Card for further admission process.
After downloading the OUCET Rank Card, the candidate will be required to affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for certificate verification. Also, the candidates will have to make sure that it is carried in good condition, with a clear photograph.
OUCET Result: Rank and Tie Breaking
The candidates will be admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned OU Common Entrance Test subject to rules of reservations. The reservation criteria is given below but the rank of the candidates will be determined on the basis of the score secured in the exam.
Tie Breaking: If during the rank calculation, the rank of two or more candidates collide then the following method will be used to resolve the tie.
1) marks secured in Part A of Common Entrance Test
2) age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority)
3) percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
Further Admission Process for OUCET
The eligible candidates will be admitted to different courses based on web counselling on the basis of web counselling provisional list will be made. Those candidates who are allotted provisional admission have to go through the certificate verification along with original certificate and two sets of xerox copies.
Following are the list of Documents that are to be carried at the time of verification:-
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate Of the Last Institute.
- Original certificate of Qualifying Examination (If not issued than a Provisional certificate).
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Secondary School Certificate / 10th Std. Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If belonging to any reservation)
- Income Certificate
- Certificate (Sports, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Armed Personnel, Teacher, Laboratory Assistant categories)
Reservation Criteria for OUCET
The reservation in Osmania University will be done as follows as per last year information:
|Local Candidates(belonging to local area)||85%|
|Schedules Caste (Total Seats Available)||15%|
|Group D||7% (Subjected To Court Decision)|
Note: In addition to qualifying in the common entrance test, the candidates must fulfil other eligibility conditions specified for the course in which he/she seeks admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.