The OUCET 2018 Result has been announced by the Osmania University, after the successful completion of the exam. The result of Osmania University Common Entrance Test has been announced online, at oucet.ouadmissions.com. The candidates can check their result and download Rank Card from the link below. To check OUCET 2018 Result and Rank Card, candidates will have to enter hall ticket and date of birth. The candidates qualified as per the OUCET result 2018 will be called for the counselling and seat allotment. Check more details about OUCET 2018 Result and more from this page.
OUCET Result 2018
Candidate can check their result of OUCET 2018 from the official website. The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to exercise options through web upon which the provisional allotment of admissions to qualified candidates will be made through a process of web based counselling.
|Commencement of Entrance Tests from||04 to 13 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||05 Jul 2018|
Result: Click Here to check OUCET Results 2018.
How to Check OUCET Result and Download Rank Card?
The candidates can check the result of OUCET 2018 by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website or the link given on this page.
- Then, the candidates will have to enter Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Search’ button.
- Your score and rank will be displayed on the screen
- Save and print the Rank Card for further admission process.
After downloading the OUCET 2018 Rank Card, the candidate will be required to affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for certificate verification. Also, the candidates will have to make sure that it is carried in good condition, with a clear photograph.
OUCET 2018 Result: Rank and Tie Breaking
The candidates will be admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned OU Common Entrance Test subject to rules of reservations. The reservation criteria is given below but the rank of the candidates will be determined on the basis of the score secured in the exam.
Tie Breaking: If during the rank calculation, the rank of two or more candidates collide then the following method will be used to resolve the tie.
1) marks secured in Part A of Common Entrance Test
2) age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority)
3) percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
Further Admission Process for OUCET 2018
The eligible candidates will be admitted to different courses based on web counselling on the basis of web counselling provisional list will be made. Those candidates who are allotted provisional admission have to go through the certificate verification along with original certificate and two sets of xerox copies.
Following are the list of Documents that are to be carried at the time of verification:-
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Transfer certificate Of the Last Institute.
- Original certificate of Qualifying Examination (If not issued than Provisional certificate).
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Secondary School Certificate / 10th Std. Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If belonged to any reservation)
- Income Certificate
- Certificate (Sports, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Armed Personnel, Teacher, Laboratory Assistant categories)
Reservation Criteria for OUCET 2018
The reservation in Osmania University will be done as follows:
|Local Candidates(belonging to local area)||85%|
|Schedules Caste (Total Seats Available)||15%|
|Group D||7% (Subjected To Court Decision)|
Note: In addition to qualifying in the common entrance test, the candidates must fulfill other eligibility conditions specified for the course in which he/she seeks admission.