|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The PGET 2018 examination is conducted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. The examination is conducted for the admission in the Engineering and Technology and Pharmacy courses in Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) and the colleges affiliated to MAKAUT, WB. To apply for WB PGET 2018, candidates need to fill the application form for the entrance examination from the official website of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal at wbut.ac.in
WB PGET 2018 Application form will only be filled through online procedure on the website and it must be downloaded and send as a hard copy to the university. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the examination. The application form dates along with the examination dates will be notified in the notification section on the official website of the University. The dates to apply for PGET 2018 has not yet notified by the University. However candidates must have a look on the expected dates for the WB PGET 2018 that are mentioned below in the table.
Tentative dates for the WB PGET 2018 application form
Given below are the expected dates for the PGET 2018 examination conducted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Unversity of Technology, West Bengal. The dates will be updated soon as per the official announcement by the University.
|Release of the Application form||2nd week of June|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of June 2018|
|Date of examination||1st week of July 2018|
Instructions to apply for WB PGET 2018
The application form for WB PGET 2018 will be released in the 2nd week of June 2018. The candidates will be able to apply for the examination from the official website of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology at wbut.ac.in The admission will be given on the basis of entrance test (PGET- 2018) followed by the technical interview in the relevant field. Due weightage will be given to valid GATE/GPAT score while preparing the merit list. The procedure to fill the application form will be an online process. The candidates need to submit the application fee along with the application form for the examination.
WB PGET Application Form 2017
The candidates who shall apply for the WB PGET 2018 have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee as directed by the University. The Application fee amount is given below:
|General Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|Reserved Category candidates (ST/SC)||Rs. 300|
The application fee is to be paid through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “WBUT-PGET” from any bank payable at Kolkata.
The instructions for the Application form of WB PGET 2018 are mentioned below:
- The duly filled online application form must be downloaded from the website. Candidate needs to take a printout of the filled in application form and should sign on it.
- The application form must be sent with the DD of prescribed amount of application fee along with the relevant documents to the University. The applicant’s name and mobile number must be mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Documents to be attached along with the application form are as follows:
- The candidate has to attach the Self-attested photocopy of GATE/GPAT score card if any.
- Self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets/certificates etc starting from class x(10th ) to qualifying examinations must be attached along with the application form. The final year students have to submit the mark sheet of last/latest semester examinations.
- If candidate belongs to the reserved category as approved by the State of West Bengal as per the reservation norms. Then he or she has to submit the self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents or certificates from appropriate authorities in proof of reservation eligibility of the candidate.
- Who all will apply under the sponsored category must mention the same in the application form and submit the required documents at the time of application.
Note- The candidates who shall apply for the examination have to fill the application form through online mode and submit it through the offline mode along with the application fee and relevant documents as mentioned above at the University (MAKAUT, WB, campus) until the 1st week of July 2018. If the candidate fails to produce any of the required document then his or her application form shall be rejected by the University. All the application forms that will be found incomplete will be rejected by the concerned authority.