WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form: The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, has released the WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form on the official website. All the candidates willing to apply for the same must fill and submit the application through online mode and then send the printed application form with relevant documents to the university. The application form fee for WBUT PGET 2019 is Rs.600 for general and OBC category (Rs.300 for SC/ST/PWD). Only the eligible candidates are able to apply for the examination. Get here complete details of WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form from this article.
WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form
The application form will have to be submitted only online on the university website. The candidate will have to pay the for the application form to be considered. The application fee is non-refundable. The complete schedule of WBUT PGET 2019 Application form is as follows.
|WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|The Release of the Application form online||10 Jun 2019|
|Last date to Apply Online||08 Jul 2019|
|WBUT PGET 2019 Exam Date||13 Jul 2019|
Apply Online: To fill the WBUT PGET 2019 Application form Click Here.
WBUT PGET 2019 Application Fee
The candidates who shall apply for the WBUT PGET 2019 have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee as directed by the University. The complete details about the application fee and mode of payment is given below.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category candidates (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment:
- The candidates will have to pay the Application Fee through online mode only. They can use any of the online payment gateways like Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking for the payment.
Images Specifications For WPUT PGET 2019 Application
The candidates can check the specifications of the images from the table given below. Make sure to upload the images as per specification only.
|Size||20-50 KB||10-20 KB|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
Documents Required for WPUT PGET 2019 Application Form
- The candidate has to attach the Self-attested photocopy of GATE/GPAT scorecard if any.
- Self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets/certificates etc starting from class X(10th ) to qualifying examinations must be attached along with the application form. The final year students have to submit the mark sheet of last/latest semester examinations.
- If the candidate belongs to the reserved category as approved by the State of West Bengal as per the reservation norms. Then he/she has to submit the self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents or certificates from appropriate authorities in proof of reservation eligibility of the candidate.
- Who all will apply under the sponsored category must mention the same in the application form and submit the letter of sponsorship from their employer.
WBUT PGET 2019 Application Process
The candidates will have to fill the application form online. To do so, they will have to visit the official website. They can check the steps to fill the form from below:
Step-1: Go to the official website first. You can do so by clicking on the link given on this page.
Step-2: Then click on the link named as “PGET 2019” available at the Homepage.
Step-3: Now you will have to click on the button “Apply Now”.
Step-4: After that, you will have to fill the Registration Form. In the form, you will have to fill:
- Paper Code
- First Preference of Exam City
- Second Preference of Exam City
- Third Preference of Exam City
- Name of the Candidate
- Is Physically Handicapped (PH)
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Security Question
After entering all the details, you will have to click on the “Submit” button. Then you will get the pop-up as “Are you sure all the details are correct?”. If the details are correct then click the “OK” button.
Step-5: Once your Registration will be completed, you will be redirected to the page where you will have to fill the other important details. You will have to fill:
Personal Details: In this section, the fields which will have to be filed are:
- Father’s Name
- Are you GATE qualified?
- Are you GPAT qualified?
- Are you Sponsored, Candidate?
Address for the Correspondance: You will have to fill here:
- House No / Locality
- Village / Street / Town
Permanent Address: As the permanent address, you will have to provide the details:
- House No / Locality
- Village / Street / Town
Educational Qualification: In this section, you should fill:
- Name of the EXam
- Board/ University/ Institute
- Passing Year
- Result Status
Now you will have to upload the photograph and signature in the specified format. Then tick the declaration box and submit your application form.
Step-6: Then the preview of your application form will be displayed. Check all the details of the form. If you need to change some detail, change it. If all the details are correct then click on the “Final Submission and Print Form” button.
Step-7: Now you will have to pay the application fee as specified above.
Step-8: When all the steps will be done. Take the printout of the form for future use.
The duly filled online application form must be downloaded from the website. Candidate needs to take a printout of the filled in application form. Hard copies of the completed forms are to be signed by the applicant and submitted along with the relevant testimonials.
The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology) Haringhata, Nadia, Pin no. 741249, West Bengal.