WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021 – Online application form correction has been started at the official website, wbjeeb.in. Fresh application submission process is over. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) releases the application form for JEEDEC 2021. The application form is available in online mode only, no offline form is available for the candidates. Check complete details about WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021 from this page.
WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021
The aspirants must submit the WBJEE JEEDEC Application form before the last date as there are no fine charges implied on late submission. Hence, any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. The candidates can check the complete schedule for WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021 from the table below.
|Opening of online Application form||16 Aug 2021|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||25 Aug 2021|
Application Form: The Application Process is over now.
Official website: wbjeeb.in
WBJEE JEEDEC 2021 Application Form Correction
It is not possible to correct any primary registration data i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender and Date of Birth. If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do during the given correction window period using the edit mode. The Board cannot entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021 Fee
Fees: There is NO Application Fee for admission to UG programs of FET of Jadavpur University. The candidates found eligible for admission need to pay Rs. 3860.00 (Rupees Three Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty only) as Admission Fee and charges for the First Year of study.
also check, WBJEE JEEDC Result 2021
How to Fill WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021?
The aspirants can successfully apply for JEEDEC 2021 Application Form by simply following the instructions below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page or visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Fill Application Form for JEEDEC 2021” button.
- In the next screen, the aspirants have to register online by enter the following details:
- Name – The name of the candidate should match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth – Should be as per school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Mobile number – Provide your own personal or parent’s mobile number
- Email ID – Provide your own Email ID. If you do not have one, it is advised to the candidates to create an email id.
- After entering the above details, the aspirants will have to choose a password and a security question/ answer.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the registration details.
- On submitting the registration details, an application number will be generated. The same will also be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email id.
Step 2: Fill in details in JEEDEC 2021 Application Form
In the application form, the aspirants will have to enter their Personal Details, educational qualification details, etc. The details to be entered are as follows:
|Name of the Field||Remarks|
|Candidate’s Name||Should match exactly as in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Maximum length of 46 characters.|
|Father’s Name||As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Do not add salutations such as Late, Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof. etc|
|Mother’s Name||As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Do not add salutations such as Late, Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof. etc|
|Date of Birth||DD/MM/YY. DOB should be on or before December 31, 2002|
|Mobile Number||It is a mandatory field. You should provide your own or your parent’s mobile number|
|Email Id||This is also a mandatory field to fill. The students should fill in their own email id or should create a new id.|
|Choose Password||Mandatory field|
|Security Question||Mandatory field and the aspirants can select the security question from the drop-down menu|
|Security Answer||Write down the answer to the question chosen by you|
|Course applied for||You will get the option to choose |
|Gender||Select it from the drop-down menu|
|Nationality||Choose your nationality: Indian|
|Domicile||Select it from the drop-down menu|
|Home District||Select it from the drop-down menu|
|Blood Group||Choose your blood group: A+, B+, O+, AB+, A-, B-, O-, AB|
|Religion||Select your religion from the drop-down menu|
|Category||Select your respective category|
|Person with Disability (PWD)||Choose Yes/ No|
|Type of Disability||If you have chosen Yes for PWD|
|Percentage of Disability||If you have chosen Yes for PWD|
|Income Category||You will get a few options and the students will have to choose the most relevant|
|Aadhaar Number||This is an optional field|
|Complete Address||You will have to write your complete address in the provided space|
|State & District||Select from the dropdown list|
|Pin Code||Provide your pin code|
|Qualifying Examination||You will get options such as Dip. Civil Engg. Dip. Mechanical Engg. Dip. Electrical Engg. Others. Choose the most relevant|
|Year of Passing||Select from the drop-down list|
|Aggregate % in Diploma||Enter the percentage of marks obtained|
|Name & address of Diploma Institute||Write down the address of the diploma institute along with its name|
|PIN code of Diploma Institute||Enter pin code of the Diploma institute|
|Full Name of the University registered to||Enter the name of the University|
|University registration number||This is a mandatory field|
|Year of registration||This is a mandatory field|
|Years of experience||This is a mandatory field|
Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- After filling in details in the JEEDEC 2021 Application Form, the candidates have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications given by the Board.
Step 4: Pay Application Fees
- The next step for the aspirants is to pay the examination fees by online mode.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the prescribed application fee.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
On successful completion of the above steps, the candidate will automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’. With this the application process is complete.
WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021 Photo and Signature Specification
After the candidates have filled in their details in the WBJEE JEEDEC 2021 Application Form, the next step for the candidates is to upload the images. The candidates should read the instructions before uploading the images.
- You have to upload your recent passport size color photograph
- Background of the photograph must be of very light color, preferably white.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Do not wear Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses
- The signature should be done in a running handwriting
- Signature done in CAPITAL LETTERS are not acceptable
- You must sign on a white sheet of paper with a Black ink pen.
The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 100 kB||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 30 kB.||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
What to Do After Submitting the WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2021?
After the candidates have submitted the WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form, they will have to take a print out of the Confirmation Page. Remember that if the application form is not completed, the confirmation page will not be generated. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated after completion of the declared e-counselling and admission process.
WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2021
It is utmost important to carry your admit card during the WBJEE JEEDEC 2021 examination. Candidates are advised to download your WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card positively in advance before the commencement of examination as per the schedule dates. You must cross-check all the details like: candidates name, roll/registration number, exam center, exam date & time slot & other relevant information regarding examination & its instructions.
If you have any confusion about WBJEE JEEDEC 2021 Application Form, let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.