WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2019 – The online registration for JEEDEC 2019 had started from April 02, 2019 and, end on April 16, 2019. To submit the JEEDEC 2019 Application Form, the aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs. 500. The application form for JEEDEC 2019 was released by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The application form is now not available in online mode only, no offline form is available for the candidates. Check complete details about WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Form from this page.
WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2019
The aspirants must submit the WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application form before the last date as there are no fine charges implied on late submission. Hence, any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. The candidates can check the complete schedule for JEEDEC 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for JEEDEC 2019 starts from||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Form||16 Apr 2019|
|Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page||17 to 19 Apr 2019|
|WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 exam date||13 Jul 2019|
The application process for WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 is over now..!!
Official Website: wbjeeb.in
WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 500 plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable in order to submit the JEEDEC 2019 Application Form.
Mode of Payment – The application fee is payable by Online mode only. You can pay the fee by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to Fill JEEDEC 2019 Application Form?
The aspirants can successfully apply for JEEDEC 2019 Application Form by simply following the instructions below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page or visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Fill Application Form for JEEDEC 2019” button.
- In the next screen, the aspirants have to register online by enter the following details:
- Name – The name of the candidate should match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth – Should be as per school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Mobile number – Provide your own personal or parent’s mobile number
- Email ID – Provide your own Email ID. If you do not have one, it is advised to the candidates to create an email id.
- After entering the above details, the aspirants will have to choose a password and a security question/ answer.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the registration details.
- On submitting the registration details, an application number will be generated. The same will also be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email id.
Step 2: Fill in details in JEEDEC 2019 Application Form
In the application form, the aspirants will have to enter their Personal Details, educational qualification details, etc. The details to be entered are as follows:
|Name of the Field||Remarks|
|Candidate’s Name||Should match exactly as in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Maximum length of 46 characters.|
|Father’s Name||As registered in class 12 or equivalent
Examination. Do not add salutations such as Late, Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof. etc
|Date of Birth||DD/MM/YY. DOB should be on or before December 31, 2002|
|Mobile Number||It is a mandatory field. You should provide your own or your parent’s mobile number|
|Email Id||This is also a mandatory field to fill. The students should fill in their own email id or should create a new id.|
|Choose Password||Mandatory field|
|Security Question||Mandatory field and the aspirants can select the security question from the drop-down menu|
|Security Answer||Write down the answer to the question chosen by you|
|Course applied for||You will get the option to choose
|Gender||Select it from the drop-down menu|
|Nationality||Choose your nationality: Indian|
|Domicile||Select it from the drop-down menu|
|Home District||Select it from the drop-down menu|
|Blood Group||Choose your blood group: A+, B+, O+, AB+, A-, B-, O-, AB|
|Religion||Select your religion from the drop-down menu|
|Category||Select your respective category|
|Person with Disability (PWD)||Choose Yes/ No|
|Type of Disability||If you have chosen Yes for PWD|
|Percentage of Disability|
|Income Category||You will get a few options and the students will have to choose the most relevant|
|Aadhaar Number||This is an optional field|
|Complete Address||You will have to write your complete address in the provided space|
|State||Select from the dropdown list|
|Pin Code||Provide your pin code|
|Qualifying Examination||You will get options such as Dip. Civil Engg. Dip. Mechanical Engg. Dip. Electrical Engg. Others. Choose the most relevant|
|Year of Passing||Select from the drop-down list|
|Aggregate % in Diploma||Enter the percentage of marks obtained|
|Name & address of Diploma Institute||Write down the address of the diploma institute along with its name|
|PIN code of Diploma Institute||Enter pin code of the Diploma institute|
|Full Name of the University registered to||Enter the name of the University|
|University registration number||This is a mandatory field|
|Year of registration|
|Years of experience|
Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- After filling in details in the JEEDEC 2019 Application Form, the candidates have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications given by the Board.
Step 4: Pay Application Fees
- The next step for the aspirants is to pay the examination fees by online mode.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the prescribed application fee.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
On successful completion of the above steps, the candidate will automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’. With this the application process is complete.
- Click here to check the Important Instruction for Online Application.
JEEDEC 2019 Photo and Signature Specification
After the candidates have filled in their details in the WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Form, the next step for the candidates is to upload the images. The candidates should read the instructions before uploading the images.
- You have to upload your recent passport size color photograph
- Background of the photograph must be of very light color, preferably white.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Do not wear Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses
- The signature should be done in a running handwriting
- Signature done in CAPITAL LETTERS are not acceptable
- You must sign on a white sheet of paper with a Black ink pen.
The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 100 kB||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||3 kB to 30 kB.||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
What to Do After Submitting the WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Form?
After the candidates have submitted the WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Form, they will have to take a print out of the Confirmation Page. Remember that if the application form is not completed, the confirmation page will not be generated. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated after completion of the declared e-counselling and admission process.
What to Do If a Candidate Losses the Confirmation Page?
If a candidate looses his/ her confirmation page, a duplicate copy of it can be obtained. Now, in order to get a duplicate confirmation page, the candidate has to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a demand draft.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Form Correction
It is not possible to correct any primary registration data i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender and Date of Birth. If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do during the given correction window period using the edit mode. The Board cannot entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
If you have any confusion about WBJEE JEEDEC 2019 Application Form, let us know in the comment section below.