|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 Application Form will be issued by WBJEEB. Application form of WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 for Entry to 1st year to study in five year evening course for Bachelor Degree in Engineering has to be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam will submit WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2018 at www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment be made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
WBJEE JEEDEC Application Form 2018
Application form for WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 will have to be filled up online at the portal: www.wbjeeb.in. The candidate needs to visit the portal and follow the links. Candidates applying for WBJEE JEEDEC 2018 are advised ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling online application form of WBJEE JEEDEC 2018.
|Online Registration starts from||16 Mar 2018|
|Last date for filling up the form and fee payment||07 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Link will be available on wbjeeb.in
- The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the JEEDEC-2018 is ₹500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- The candidate will be then asked to submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
- At this stage candidates may logout or continue to next step.
Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed/ edited/ modified under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the 10th standard school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counselling, during admission and also during registration with the University.
- Any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- At the end of this stage the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
Uploading of images
At this stage the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI) all in one go.
Essential features of the photograph
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2017.
- It should be taken in professional studio. Low quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- The photograph must match with the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre, during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc.
Format, storage size and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
In case the images do not conform to the above requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In that case, only the candidate will remain responsible. WBJEEB does not check the images. However, if any discrepancy comes to its notice a SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The candidate then has to log in and upload corrected image.
Payment of Examination Fees
After up-loading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- The Examination Fees can be paid in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS).
- There is no other method of paying the application fee besides the above.
- The amount of Examination Fees
The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the JEEDEC-2018 is ₹500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printing of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for JEEDEC-2018 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application is complete and accepted.
Application is not complete until the confirmation page is generated.
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated at any later stage. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.
Correction of application form
- Information provided in the application form once submitted cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances.
- If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she needs to personally visit the Board office with all original documents within the last date of application. Nevertheless, the Board’s decision in this regard will be final and binding for the candidate.
- Confirmation page, admit card, rank card etc. will be issued with the personal detail as given by the candidate. In case of any problem to the candidate during admission or thereafter due to any mistake committed by him/her, the Board is not in a position to render any help e.g. issuing any letter of correction. The candidate has to take corrective actions at his/her end with the Institute, where he/she takes admission.
Guideline of WBJEE Application 2017 form