Download Admit Card for AMU Entrance Exam 2014
Admit Card to appear in the Admission / Departmental Test will be issued by the University only to those candidates whose Application form, complete in all respects, has been received in the University on or before the last date of receipt.
No Admit Card shall be sent by post. For Admission Test Courses, Admit Cards will only be downloadable from the Controller’s website www.amucontrollerexams.com .
For Departmental Test courses, Admit Cards will not be posted. The Admit Cards will be issued one or two days before the Test from the Office where the candidate had submitted his/her Application Form.
Download AMU Admit Card 2014 issued by Office of the Controller of Examinations, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
Admit Cards of various Test Courses shall tentatively be available for download 10 – 15 days before each test. No Admit Card shall be sent via postal mail.
Presently the following AMU Admit Cards are available -BA LLB, B.Ed, BLISc, MBA, B.Tech, B.Tech / B.Arch , MBBS / BDS.
Download Admit Card – B. A. / B. Sc. / B. Com.
Download MBBS / BDS Admit Card (Alternate link)
In case the above link does not work due to heavy server load, or any other technical reason, you may download AMU MBBS Admit card from the link below.
After downloading AMU Admit Card 2014
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form) and hand over the Admit Card to the Invigilator on duty at the Test Centre.
Instructions regarding the AMU Admit Card
- The candidate should ensure that he/she has in his / her possession the proper Admit Card before he/she reaches the Test Centre. The candidate should contact immediately the Office concerned where he/she submitted his/her Application Form in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience. University assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the event of failure to report on the due date and time by the candidate for appearing in the Admission / Departmental Test.
- The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
- Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Office concerned where the Application Form was submitted, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate shall be specified on the Admit Card.
- During the Test, the invigilators will check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
- Candidate should not leave his/her seat without handing over the Answer Sheet/Booklet and Admit Card to the Invigilator.
- After the Admission Test is over the original OMR Answer Sheet and the Admit Card shall be collected by the invigilator while the candidate can take with him/her the carbonless copy of the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet.