AMU Admit Card 2016 to appear in the Admission / Departmental Test is being issued by the Aligarh Muslim University to only to those candidates whose Application form, complete in all respects, has been received in the University on or before the last date of receipt. No Admit Card shall be sent by post.
AMU Admit Card 2016
Download AMU Admit Card 2016 issued by Office of the Controller of Examinations, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). No Admit Card shall be sent via postal mail.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
|AMU Entrance Exam||Admit Card
|Date||Download Admit Card|
|MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma||20 Jan 2016||27 Jan 2016||MD/MS/PG Diploma Admit Card
MDS Admit Card
|Master of Agribusiness Management||6 Apr 2016||16 Apr 2016|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||6 Apr 2016||17 Apr 2016|
|B.Tech / B.Arch||7 Apr 2016||24 Apr 2016|
|LLM||14 Apr 2016||26 Apr 2016||Download Admit Card|
|Diploma in General Nursing||14 Apr 2016||27 Apr 2016||Download Admit Card|
|MLI Sc||14 Apr 2016||28 Apr 2016||Download Admit Card|
|M.Ed||14 Apr 2016||29 Apr 2016||Download Admit Card|
|MA Mass Communication||18 Apr 2016||30 Apr 2016||Download Admit Card|
|CET (Professional Courses)||18 Apr 2016||2 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|MFC / MTA||18 Apr 2016||2 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|B. Com (Hons.) / BA (Hons.)/
|28 Apr 2016||8 May 2016|| Download Admit Card
(for B.Sc & B.Com)
|BLI Sc.||28 Apr 2016||10 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|SSSC (Science)||05 May 2016||15 May 2016||Download Admit Card (Science)|
|SSSC (Humanities / Commerce)||06 May 2016||16 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|BE (Evening)||06 May 2016||18 May 2016||Download Admit card|
|B. Ed||09 May 2016||22 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|MBA/MAB(I.B)/P.G.D.I.B.F||09 May 2016||22 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|BA LLB||11 May 2016||23 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|BUMS / Pre-Tib||14 May 2016||24 May 2016||Download Admit Card|
|MSW||15 May 2016||25 May 2016||Download Admit card|
|MCA / BSW||16 May 2016||28 May 2016||Download Admit Card (MCA)
Download Admit Card (BSW)
|Dip in Computerized Shoe
Design & dev. / B.Voc. Fashion Design
|30 May 2016||13 Jun 2016||Download Admit Card|
|B.Voc. Deg. in Production.Tech. &
Polymer & Coasting Tech
|30 May 2016||–||Download Admit Card|
|M.Tech Chemical Engg||–||08 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Tech Civil Engg||–||08 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Tech Computer Engg||–||08 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Tech Electrical Engg||–||09 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Tech Electronics Engg||–||09 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Tech Mechanical Engg||–||09 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Tech Petroleum Engg||–||10 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Tech Nano Technology||–||10 Jun 2016||–|
|M.Sc Polymer Sciences||–||10 Jun 2016||–|
|Adv PG Diploma NanoTechnology||–||11 Jun 2016||–|
|Diploma in Engineering||01 Jul 2016||17 Jul 2016||Download Admit Card | Check Notification
(For Language updation form for Diploma-In-Engineering)
The candidate should ensure that he/she has in his / her possession the proper Admit Card before he/she reaches the Test Centre. The candidate should contact immediately the Office concerned where he/she submitted his/her Application Form in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience. University assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the event of failure to report on the due date and time by the candidate for appearing in the Admission / Departmental Test
Instructions regarding the AMU Admit Card
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
- Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Office concerned where the Application Form was submitted, by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate is specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form) and hand over the Admit Card to the Invigilator on duty at the Test Centre.
- During the Test, the invigilators have to check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
Books recommended for AMU Entrance Exam
|AMU Explorer for Medical||Buy Online|
|AMU Explorer for Engineering||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Buy Online|
|Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Solved Papers for AMU Medical Entrance Exam||Buy Online|