The Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana is an educational and research institution of an all India character established and run by the minority Christian community. Its primary aim is to educate and train Christian men and women as health professionals. However, like many other Christian educational institutions, this college also offers educational facilities to other young men and women irrespective of religion, caste and community.
The Christian Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India. Since July 1999, the College is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
Latest – Schedule for CMC Ludhiana GNM Admission 2016 has been revised. Check the revised schedule below.
CMC Ludhiana Entrance Exams & Admissions – Course Wise
CMC Ludhiana GNM Admission 2016
Admission to General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) program ( 3 years) is made according to the rules & regulations of Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council of the Government as may be applicable. These are subject to alterations, amendments and modifications as may be considered necessary from time to time by the authorities concerned.
|Last date of issuing prospectus and application forms at office counter||19 Aug 2016|
|Last date for receipt of Application Form|
|Admit Card to be collected Personally From the Registrar Office||–|
|Admission Written Test||
Extended up to 19 Sept 2016
|Declaration of the Result||2
Extended up to 21 Sept 2016
Prospectus and Application Form etc. for General Nursing & Midwifery program for September 2016 may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar, C.M.C. on cash payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) from 12 Jul 2016 to 19 Aug 2016 and also can be downloaded from www.cmcludhiana.in. If downloaded, draft should include application fee amount and be made payable to “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana. Money Order, Postal Order and Cheques are not acceptable
Applicant should send the Application form with draft to the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141 008, Punjab
Admit Card should be collected personally by the Applicants whose completed application along with full application fee has been received by the office of the Registrar, on or before schedule date given above from the Registrar’s Office. Admit Card shall contain the time table for the Admission Test, address of the centre and relevant information. It will have the name and application number, and passport size photograph of the applicant. The photograph will be rubber stamped by the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
The Results of the Admission Test will be put up on the Notice Board of Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 21 Sept 2016 with merit list of applicants in all categories.
For more details candidate should refer to Information Brochure.
CMC Ludhiana IAHS Entrance Test 2016
CMC Ludhiana offers Allied Health Science Courses (B.Sc Degree & Diploma) for eligible candidates for the academic year 2016-2017. Interested candidates can check all the details of CMC Ludhiana IAHS Entrance Test 2016 from this page given below.
Schedule for IAHS Entrance Test 2016 is given below.
|Last date to submit application forms||15 Sep 2016|
|Collect Admit Cards fro admission written test||20 Sep 2016|
|Written test & Interview for degree & diploma courses||20 Sep 2016|
|Date of Result publication||22 Sep 2016|
|Date of 1st counselling||26 Sep 2016|
|Date of 2nd counselling||27 Sep 2016|
|Classes starts for all courses||01 Oct 2016|
Application Form 2016
Application can be filled in offline mode. Candidates can download their application from the direct link provided below. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 3,000/- for Diploma or Degree course & Rs. 15000/- for NRI Candidates (add Rs. 500/- if application form is downloaded from the official website) payable to”Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” at Ludhiana.
Application form complete in all respects must reach to the office of the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana- 141 008, Punjab on or before the last date of application, by 05:00 pm.
- 10+2 with Science (Medical) passed or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University. Candidates should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually.
Exam Pattern for B.Sc. Degree & Diploma Courses
This test consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each. These will be of objective type, multiple choice and short answer type questions. There is no negative marking. Question will be from the following subjects:
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology (12 standard)
- General Aptitude and Awareness
The written test will be held in CMC, Ludhiana on 20 Sep 2016 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Candidates are required to be seated by 10:45 am.
Declaration of Result
The results of the Admission Test will be put up on the Notice Board of The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana as per schedule with merit list of applicants in all categories.
Tie Break : In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the complete entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Marks obtained in AWTin Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Marks obtained in AWTin Biology
- Marks obtained in AWTin English
- Age of the candidate in favour of the older candidate
Selection & Admission Process
- All the candidates who filled up their application form on or before the last date of application are required to report to the Office of the Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana as per schedule from 8:00 am to 10:00 am to collect their admit cards personally, for the admission written test.
- Category wise Merit list of candidates will be prepared based on marks obtained in test and will be put up on the Notice Board at the Admission Office, on 22 Sep 2016.
- Students who are selected will be required to pay the first year fees immediately in the form of a Demand Draft, payable to “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” at Ludhiana. CASH / CHEQUES will not be accepted.
- After payment of the fees and submission of all the verified certificates in original, the candidates will be issued a Temporary ID card and admitted to the Institute of Allied Health Sciences.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final
For more details candidate should refer to Information Brochure.
Courses offered at CMC Ludhiana
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma in Radio Diagnosis Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Radio Therapy Technology
- Diploma in Medical Ophthalmic Technology
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma – Child Health (DCH)
- PG Diploma – Ophthalmology (DOMS)
- PG Diploma – Radio – Therapy (DMRT)
- PG Diploma – Anesthesiology (DA)
- PG Diploma – OBG (DGO)
- PG Diploma – Radio – Diagnosis (DMRD)
Post Graduate Degree Courses
- MD Anatomy
- MD Anesthesiology
- MD General Medicine
- MD Pathology
- MD Physiology
- MD Radio Therapy
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Pediatrics
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Radio Diagnosis
- MD Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS General Surgery
Super Specialties Courses
- DNB in Family Medicine
- M Ch Plastic Surgery
- DM Cardiology